Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Don't post here often and don't really watch Rachel's stories but I'm she's triggered me so bad with the bedroom / playroom stories. Currently living in a granny flat with my 2 kids and husband baby 3 on the way. Price of houses didn't allow us to purchase a house with the amount our approved mortgage allowed for. Rent is out of the question of we want to buy so we saving what we can..I consider myself blessed that we have this Granny flat beside my parents that allows us to one day have our dream home. However there is so many who don't have anything, who are homeless in emergency accommodation, etc. Cost of living is killing people , relationships and peoples mental health is at an all time low. This one coming on about her office, do people want to see her do up another room in her house that doesn't need to be. When I was 12 I shared a room with 2 sisters and barely had room to swing a cat. Sorry for the rant but she needs a reality check ✔

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Boogaloo Shrimp

"I was going to show you the tar"
Who actually gives a flying fook!!!!!
If anyone wants to look at tar, easy instructions follow:
1. Go to window
2. Look at nearest road
TAR 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SassyStarlet

I don’t know which is more disturbing. The fact that she did her hair and make up, put on her wedding dress, made up some sort of bouquet of flowers to hold, went outside walking around her house in her wedding dress and got her kid (most likely) to take pictures of her mournfully looking off into the distance or that 638 other people in her comments think this type of behaviour is ok and that she’s inspirational for trying on her wedding dress for a fake pose for the gram. Honestly there’s far too much to worry about these days but I genuinely fear for the future of humans if this type of behaviour is now considered not only normal, but socially acceptable.

Reactions: 22

Chippednails

VIP Member
The way she goes on about Liverpool feels a bit forced
It gives me the ick as they say. You know those girls who pretend to be obsessed with football just to hang around with the lads. And you know they have no clue really about anything. The one always in the pub with a gang of lads but you no it’s not a real interest… she’s one of those. And nobody come shouting at me that im saying women can’t be sports obsessed. I’m not talking about people having a genuine interest in football. I’m taking about that one girl we all know or knew that was a complete knob who only did it to be around the lads… she’s one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Philgate

I was one of the ones who posted about the bought followers, someone else did too I think.
MORTO for her …. Once tea spill outs you, you’re on the way out!!

Pages and pages and pages of followers that were bought.
Wonder if Daniel told her he wanted her to have thousands of bots called Ahmed following her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She put the dress on for the gram and only for the gram.
No Rachel he didn't slag you about would the dress fit in 10 years. No one thinks that way on their wedding day. No man thinks that way at all actually.
You loaded up the eyemakeup, hoisted the fake titties up and put the dress on so that you could have everyone telling you how beautiful you are, how amazing you still fit your dress after 3 kids etc.

You are a sad and selfish bitch
It's fathers day today. Is Daniel not a father any more? Shouldn't today have been about him? You no more care about Daniel than the man on the moon.

Selfish egotistical narcissistic cow. Catch yourself on for fuck sake

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Boogaloo Shrimp

"it looks really amazing"
Naw ya feckin rhino's ass🤦‍♂️
it looks like tar 🤔.
My preference would be a landscaped garden, maybe a little pond with fountain, a zen garden maybe and a patio with barbecue and some seating for some gatherings, KIDS PARTIES and the likes.
Right now though, IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN LIDL CAR PARK.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Evan

VIP Member
I agree that the choker is probably a bit silly for a sports day, but it's most likely her own choice. Those are gym shorts, they are all the rage ATM, for older girls too. But I think they look ok as they are topped off with an oversized T, again all the rage ATM💁
Can I just add that ( I personally feel) we shouldn't comment on the appearance of the children, especially when so young😔 it's not their fault that mammy has decided to pimp them out for the gram😡, it doesn't sit well with me, but when mammys an arsehole it shouldn't include the kids, it's pity they need not criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Evan

VIP Member
Well firstly the kids are growing up, so it's not as if theres another 10years of them playing in the little house🙄, secondly I would prefer my kids to play on soft grass rather than tarmac, anyone who's ever had a fall on tarmac as a kid would definitely agree😳, thirdly use your head you dimwit and put paving slabs or similar around it so that YOU can easily strim your prizewinning grass😳😳😳 fourthly F*"K OFF yer annoying AF 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 18

iamoveritalready

I have finally figured out why she is a Green Aware ambassador. Reuse, Recycle her content all the time 😂😂 how many times have we seen that symprove thing

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jox

Chatty Member
Can’t cope with this knacker-done-good persona. She’s an airhead. And the accent GRATES on me 🤢
Haven’t watched her in months…then I get this driveway show-off nonsense. Now I know she’s not the sharpest tool in the drawer by any means (just smile and nod Rachel, smile and nod) but showing off every inch of your house in the middle of nowhere…including where the security camera and keypad are (zoom in, you can see the make and model robbers), she’s an idiot. UUUUUUUGGHHH
There are no words.
except these ones:
“Aww lads I’m litchrilly chrilled with me gaihs der deadly an’ der aw-hih-mah-hic”
Knacker. (And sorry if travellers think I’m having a go, I mean it from a Dublin point of reference, she’s a bottom feeding moron). Hopefully the kids have a chance. But I’ve a dreadful feeling they’ll be married off at 16.

• Haha

newuser321

What happened her perfectly good rattan garden set from Aldi last year? Listening to the stories on the new set would burn your brain 🥴 dis is de new rah-an seh, and day do de sehs in udder colours is well buh dis is de colour I goh now dats de highh I’d have ih ah now buh ye cin change ih fur drinkin tea or whah ever yiz like lads!

• Haha

Philgate

I hope I don’t sound too bitchy saying this but I don’t buy her stories.
Damiel obviously means the world to her and to her kids and his parents. But to listen to her stories, anyone she meets or has anything to do with seems to have a serious fixation with him.
I have no doubt his friends were devo when he was sick and died. And think of him from time to time at certain moments. But no way is he front and centre of every single social event and every single thing they do.
Unfortunately time moves on and people get on with their lives and Daniel only looms as a vital figure to those I’ve mentioned above

Reactions: 16

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It was something probably said flippantly like a lot of couples, “oh we will renew at 10 years”, and then real life and kids and bills get in the way. She is saying it as if they were due to be married this weekend, “I should be plannin a wedding this week”, don’t be so bloody ridiculous. Also I’ve noticed it’s a pattern she does every time she is meant to go somewhere. She always has to take the shine and attention from someone’s day. This time it’s the hen and last time it was going to a wedding without Daniel and who would bring her bag to her room etc.. so a big fuss was made of her on the day. Probably a bit harsh of me but I don’t think she likes others having all the attention.

• Heart
I don't think she's mentally unwell..

I think she's manipulating her followers by posting that to keep her engagement high... zoom in on the pic... smirking in it in my opinion..

She knows exactly what she's doing....