Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really looking for the sympathy now... how many stories of really struggling ATM... I don't believe she is but it must bring engagement

if she is struggling then Instagram isn't the place get off it go speak to family and get some help!

Reactions: 8
She's really looking for the sympathy now... how many stories of really struggling ATM... I don't believe she is but it must bring engagement

if she is struggling then Instagram isn't the place get off it go speak to family and get some help!
I would say she is struggling all right, not enough money or freebie’s coming her way anymore.

Reactions: 10
I have finally figured out why she is a Green Aware ambassador. Reuse, Recycle her content all the time 😂😂 how many times have we seen that symprove thing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly 100% Cannot believe that someone actually asked her
"where did you get the boxes of popcorn?"
🤦‍♂️FACEPALM CENTRAL🤦‍♂️
At the feckin shops ya baboons ass!!!!!
If you go shopping - YOU WILL FIND THEM🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Ah jaysus poor Rachel. How did she manage to do that and her struggling.
I've never seen anyone make money out of someone's death (apart from a priest and undertaker). The witch just infuriates me. It'a me, my, I with her. She lovely little children she should be spending time with, but sure they only lost their dad.
Last few days she’s been struggling then tonight she’s.doing BD show convenient

But someone wants to know more about the gates 🤣🤣🤣
I thinks it could be someone from the new children's hospital, sussing out new gates, because those gates only belong on big buildings like that, not a home.

Reactions: 6
Brian dowling is like the grim reapers shadow.
How is he making a living out of being a dullard who talks about grieving? Do people not get on with things these days?
Misery breeds misery

Reactions: 14
How is he making a living out of being a dullard who talks about grieving? Do people not get on with things these days?
Misery breeds misery
His podcast is so depressing and he just keeps interrupting and talking about his mother which is fine but he says the same thing in every episode 💤💤💤💤

Reactions: 9
His podcast is so depressing and he just keeps interrupting and talking about his mother which is fine but he says the same thing in every episode 💤💤💤💤
Like that Bronagh Burke one
Who listens to these podcasts? If I lose someone, it would be the last thing I'd want to listen to and surely no one wants to listen to other peoples misery unless they aren't wise?

Reactions: 6
Who listens to these podcasts? If I lose someone, it would be the last thing I'd want to listen to and surely no one wants to listen to other peoples misery unless they aren't wise?
I think for her it’s something to focus on and help her through the grief so I only have nothing but pity and admiration for getting up every morning for that poor girl but Brian is only doing it for attention .

Reactions: 3
Heaven forbid they get real jobs that's all it is

Reactions: 3
Misery breeds misery
I actually know someone that attended. Apparently hearing others speak about how they are feeling has helped them open up within the family. So possibly has helped. I cannot speak from experience as to whether it would help me or not iv not had the grief this person has had.

Reactions: 2
Why not have this discussion with members of the public who have and are experiencing grief. Create an open discussion and allow people to hear each others ways and coping mechanisms. It may be daunting at firsy for some. Excuse my ignorance but is Rachel getting paid to sit up there?

Reactions: 2
I think for her it’s something to focus on and help her through the grief so I only have nothing but pity and admiration for getting up every morning for that poor girl but Brian is only doing it for attention .
She has kids to focus on. Her problem is that she's focusing on death and doom and gloom and not trying to build her life around it.
Of course its horrific losing your husband and father to your young children however I have 2 friends that have lost their spouses since bronagh lost hers and they are like chalk and cheese.
I felt awful for her at the start but as time goes on, she's dragging herself down into a big wallowing hole and the podcast is her way of staying in it.

Reactions: 4
She has kids to focus on. Her problem is that she's focusing on death and doom and gloom and not trying to build her life around it.
Of course its horrific losing your husband and father to your young children however I have 2 friends that have lost their spouses since bronagh lost hers and they are like chalk and cheese.
I felt awful for her at the start but as time goes on, she's dragging herself down into a big wallowing hole and the podcast is her way of staying in it.
That’s true too. I always thought he looked very very old for 29, it’s a pity there’s not more health screenings done in spott

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.