Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How companies use her as a brand ambassador, I just don’t know.
I would not buy any products she promotes on principal

Reactions: 8
How companies use her as a brand ambassador, I just don’t know.
I would not buy any products she promotes on principal
Any of these so called "influences" promotions I tend to stay well clear from.

Bejeezus!!!!!! That tiktok reel story thing whatever the fook it is called -
WHAAAAAAT DA duck!!!!!
Great language to teach your kid! Way to go ya muppet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lads own up- which one of yous was asking about her gates again - next she will be cleaning the lights over the kitchen and the bowl of fake lemons we haven't seen that in a while and she's due a struggle too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads own up- which one of yous was asking about her gates again - next she will be cleaning the lights over the kitchen and the bowl of fake lemons we haven't seen that in a while and she's due a struggle too
And the steam mop we haven’t seen that in a while. I also forgot how to put biscuits in a jar, can we please get a tutorial on that

• Haha
And hid to clean your fridge or your washing machine. She may as well stick a video up of paint actually drying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And the steam mop we haven’t seen that in a while. I also forgot how to put biscuits in a jar, can we please get a tutorial on that
No I really want to see her larder press - where the biscuits are labeled in a storage box before they are set free in the display jar to go stale 🤣🤣
Speaking of things we haven't seen in a while - her cloding range - handmaid's tale is back in tv soon she will defo sell out then!

• Haha
Look at the amount of clothes she is putting in the attic waiting for the second one to grow into them. How bloody mean you would think she would donate some.
On the beg now for free clothes for the older one as she has nothing left in her wardrobe . Could she not make it anymore obvious?
I will say I have just done this as well for my younger kids. I have 3 boys and cannot afford to constantly buy new clothes. I donate anything still decent once the youngest has outgrown it. But for all the other shite I can't deal with from her, this is actually not a bad thing to do. Isn't it better for the environment to reuse clothes 👌

Reactions: 6
That reel was pathetic she’s not funny at all, the fact she thinks she’s mad craic is hilarious though. Any mention of the Amish dress return

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That reel was pathetic she’s not funny at all, the fact she thinks she’s mad craic is hilarious though. Any mention of the Amish dress return
Nothing.. so weird that she has so many questions about her gates and not one word about ‘de brand’ 🙄 It!s is a dead as poor Daniel is.

All the lickarses with their laughing faces thinking she’s gas.. pack of lickarses! It wasn’t even funny. 🙄

It's actually boiling my blood a little looking at the price of those gates and the showing off when people are struggling to put food on the table at the moment with the price of things. I know it was a collab but ffs... Read the room luv!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I never did know how to open one of they boxes 🤦‍♂️.
At least I know now, I can go to sleep a lot better now knowing
1) how to open it.
and
2) what it looks like inside.
Thank you very much you sweat from a baboons baws.

Reactions: 8
All rooks office shed play house no room store cushions has buy store box.she soon run out of space for all free stuff.even if raffle half free stuff these bloggers get charities be millionaire

Reactions: 2
I will say I have just done this as well for my younger kids. I have 3 boys and cannot afford to constantly buy new clothes. I donate anything still decent once the youngest has outgrown it. But for all the other shite I can't deal with from her, this is actually not a bad thing to do. Isn't it better for the environment to reuse clothes 👌
I’m general I would say yes it makes sense to reuse. Now the amount she has put away is unreal , as stated earlier prob about six years before the next one fits into them. Trends will have changed a lot in that time. Children these days expect the latest styles, especially as most are on Tic Tic. This greedy cow probably had most of the clothes free!! She is not an environmental friendly person judging by her mass produced China tat hauls , landfill full of them. Then she joined the rest of the clown Huns who claim to be designers and produced more China polyester tat. So in the case of this one it does not make sense . Woukd make more sense to donate to those who may be in need. We all know these clothes won’t see the light of day again on her kids. Hoarded just like all her sofas, garden furniture and every other freebie that she has crammed into the huge house and converted office .

And more shopping and junk food for the kids. Let’s see what Penney’s in Newbridge had in the store today as there’s definitely a haul coming later

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.