Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure no problem, commercial transactions are dirty immoral things, how dare any business engage in them 🙄 they should all be charitable organisations working for free.
But they’re not working for free 🤔 They have a substantial waiting list. Half of which are probably funded HSE kids. So what’s your actual point ? Are you getting to it? Cos I’m tired …. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that these egomaniacs pay to attend this tit show is hilarious! Dublin must be turned In on itself with the amount of leeches, sorry intagrammers knocking around this week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a load of crap!! Of course you are used to all the freebie events Rachel!
Wonder is the cling-on/wannabe sister with her 🤔
View attachment 1179971
I don't find it easy going to hotels, cos it costs me a fortune, however, if I got if for free I'm sure it would come dead easy to me.....(heads off to become an insta zleb😳)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The influencer of the year award is next…… I’d say she knows she’s going to win it!

Reactions: 2
So there we have it. Influencer Of The Year winner..
Stop the world and let me off. 😣
The speech:
"I'm flabbergasted, I'm speechless, lads ehm, Daniel was Defo looking down on me tonight, it means so much to me that you all voted for me (ya clueless bunch of sheep that yeez are), thank you so much for giving me your votes (I'm sure your money will follow) thanks again".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Que the “toe-tally was noh expectin ih”,”Daniel would be so proud”, yiz are amazing, who would have thought it, posts while mauling the tacky chain whilst crying in the wardrobe posts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I'm gonna be struck down for this ...but here it goes, wait for the following post ."Daniel did this for me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥳😭😭😭😭😭" "I can't believe it" "there was a light shining 🌟 on me when I got the award that was Daniel" (no it was the stage spotlight love🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ok not scrolling through all the posts since I was last on... Is there someone on here who works or is connected at the clinic who gifts huns and families ?? From the little bits I picked through it comes across as it may be the case. I Could be wrong .
Anyway the place must be desperate if the done the gon of Corrigan for free, the state with his lugs stuck in the air. Very professional. Corrigan who constantly stuffs his face with sugary food and drinks. Such a healthy specimen, yeah he really would influence you to attend that clinic 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i agree if these places gifted someone who really needs and can’t afford treatments we would think a lot more of them.

Reactions: 11
Oh no!!! Never going to hear the end of it now!!
bleeping pays to be an influenza doesn't it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
ok not scrolling through all the posts since I was last on... Is there someone on here who works or is connected at the clinic who gifts huns and families ?? From the little bits I picked through it comes across as it may be the case. I Could be wrong .
Anyway the place must be desperate if the done the gon of Corrigan for free, the state with his lugs stuck in the air. Very professional. Corrigan who constantly stuffs his face with sugary food and drinks. Such a healthy specimen, yeah he really would influence you to attend that clinic 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i agree if these places gifted someone who really needs and can’t afford treatments we would think a lot more of them.
Somebody hell bent of defending the collab anyway!

Reactions: 9
Who else was nominated? There seems to be nobody there but the really desperate ones & the ones from love island who were paid to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that these egomaniacs pay to attend this tit show is hilarious! Dublin must be turned In on itself with the amount of leeches, sorry intagrammers knocking around this week
It’s a big night out for a shower of nobody’s

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it hard to believe most people here would say no to €5k of orthodontic treatment their child needed if offered it for free, who knows I completely agree children are being exploited by these instahuns, there’s needs to be laws to protect children because these parents won’t do it. I personally absolutely never post my child to sm. But that’s a different thing to being outraged cos there’s people on waiting lists and Rachel’s child got her braces for free. If anything this collab takes this child off the HSE list, freeing up a space for someone else. At the end of the day it’s a private clinic, private business and they obviously think this collab will be worthwhile for them or they wouldn’t be doing it. How many here would have heard of that clinic if they took out an ad in a Sunday broadsheet instead?
Sounds like you work for the clinic?

That dental clinic gains nothing from gifting free treatment to gorry. Hes just hoping to gain himself a few followers because her followers sure as hell won't be rushing to use him for orthodontics.
There are no before photos, no explanation of the treatment process or system used, planned outcomes etc, it wasn't even marked as an ad. Just marked as collab which frankly could mean anything.
I think he's wanting the insta followers more than anything else. How sad using a minor and exploiting her, she can't even consent to her image and medical history being shown to the public. Disgraceful and unprofessional.

Gorry is a grabby witch. Put her saggy tit lift before her own daughters oral health needs. She's a disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.