Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she should be disqualified the voting should be nature not begging for votes on the daily. Also it's a Mickey mouse award anyways 🤣
It's such a joke. A group of (mostly) talentless, dull, fake, fame hungry, self obsessed floggers packed into one room for a night. My ideal nightmare scenario 🤣🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hang on hang on. Scamming systems and abusing everything?
So if a child qualifies for the HSE braces, and a parent chooses to wait for these then they are scamming the system because in your opinion they can afford them ??!!!

You can't scam the HSE. A child either qualifies or they don't. A professional HSE dentist makes this call.
My son got braces through the HSE. Could we have afforded them ? Probably. But it would mean giving up our yearly holiday which we bring our children on every year. Ya know, the holiday that we both work hard ( and pay taxes ) for every year.
He is now in college which we pay over 3 grand a year for. But I'm a scammer because I choose to wait for the HSE braces, after myself and my husband have paid taxes into this country for over 20 years??

Don't be so judgemental.
I hear ye! I have had the "luxury" of both systems.....I paid for one child and the next child got HSE, just to clarify I paid for the first child as to be on the HSE wait list meant years and also you had to have set of teeth that would rival a meth addict to qualify at that time. Could I have waited on the waiting list for first child, sure! Was my child's confidence taking a hit because he was self conscious of his teeth? yes! So we took the hit and paid for teeth, for the child!!! They'll Always come first with us💁

Reactions: 14
Hang on hang on. Scamming systems and abusing everything?
So if a child qualifies for the HSE braces, and a parent chooses to wait for these then they are scamming the system because in your opinion they can afford them ??!!!

You can't scam the HSE. A child either qualifies or they don't. A professional HSE dentist makes this call.
My son got braces through the HSE. Could we have afforded them ? Probably. But it would mean giving up our yearly holiday which we bring our children on every year. Ya know, the holiday that we both work hard ( and pay taxes ) for every year.
He is now in college which we pay over 3 grand a year for. But I'm a scammer because I choose to wait for the HSE braces, after myself and my husband have paid taxes into this country for over 20 years??

Don't be so judgemental.
Thanks so much for the lovely compliments 😘

My son is an intelligent human being, I discussed this at length with him every year, let him decide if he wanted the braces or hold out another year. He chose the holiday. His teeth never bothered him, didn't affect his confidence. They weren't even that bad to begin with, it was just one side tooth that was affected so I was as surprised as he was that he qualified.
But you crack on there with the judgement of my parenting based on one post.

My son is an intelligent human being, I discussed this at length with him every year, let him decide if he wanted the braces or hold out another year. He chose the holiday. His teeth never bothered him, didn't affect his confidence. They weren't even that bad to begin with, it was just one side tooth that was affected so I was as surprised as he was that he qualified.
So you let a child choose how to spend the money, on his teeth or a holiday !!!!

Of course a child is going to say a fun holiday.

You crack on there with your “good parenting”

Reactions: 6
Isnt there something that the gossies give awards if they can only to people at the actual event? None of rachels catogory were there apart from her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I hear ye! I have had the "luxury" of both systems.....I paid for one child and the next child got HSE, just to clarify I paid for the first child as to be on the HSE wait list meant years and also you had to have set of teeth that would rival a meth addict to qualify at that time. Could I have waited on the waiting list for first child, sure! Was my child's confidence taking a hit because he was self conscious of his teeth? yes! So we took the hit and paid for teeth, for the child!!! They'll Always come first with us💁
Exactly, a child’s health/teeth are more important than a holiday. You being the parent, you decided not the child !

The smell of success... OK you got famous from your husband dying young leaving 3 little girls without their daddy ..
Success , I've heard it all now

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So you let a child choose how to spend the money, on his teeth or a holiday !!!!

Of course a child is going to say a fun holiday.

You crack on there with your “good parenting”
I think you need to tone down your Rhetoric, keep the criticism for the broken system we have where kids have to wait years for treatment 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think you need to tone down your Rhetoric, keep the criticism for the broken system we have where kids have to wait years for treatment 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, that mother could afford the treatment, but choose to stay in the system, for free treatment & spend the money on a holiday each year instead, which means other children had to wait longer, who can’t afford the treatment

She said both of them worked, so they can claim back, a good percentage of the cost back on there taxes.

Exactly, that mother could afford the treatment, but choose to stay in the system, for free treatment & spend the money on a holiday each year instead, which means other children had to wait longer, who can’t afford the treatment

She said both of them worked, so they can claim back, a good percentage of the cost back on there taxes.
I didn’t agree with you, if people choose to wait that’s their own business.
And back to Grabber Gorry…..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm old enough to remember the likes of "Smash Hits" and "Look-in" magazines as well as "Whizzer & Chips", that "award" looks like something you would get free with those type of mags 🤣
Nothing beat the free Collection 2000 mascara on the magazines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Very dignified response from you in response to that nasty judgemental message🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh absolutely!
Or someone connected to the colab crew . Seem a tad to defensive of this game seeking dentist . I don’t care if private or not, they are all cashing in on the Turkey teeth climate. Choose someone that really needs braces, someone that can’t afford . Gorry daughter free when her mother Could PAY!!! That vile Corrigan thing that looks in need of a good wash, stuck there with his legs stuck in the air, wow 😳 now that’s a great advert for the clinic. That vile yoke an advert for a dentist practice 😡 have they seen the amount of King sweets he eats, cakes, Lucozade . When do you see him eating fruit and veg , drinking water ?? Same with Gorry do you see the kids having fruit (ok I know some fruits contain a fair bit of sugar) if that dental place can’t choose a deserving case then choose someone with a healthy lifestyle . Healthy equals good dental health. Slob junk food huns equals poor dental care!!
Colabs mainly mean free or heavily discounted, they get paid to advertise services or products, also get paid for use of codes, links etc
Just wondering is there a Rave thread for this one ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Did she say she got the braces for free? It didn’t say gifted it said collab.. which would imply she got some only got sort of discount? Same as with the boobs, she had collab up as she got a discount.
Now would this very honest woman state if they were free ?? Would she have shown videos with tags of the boobs and braces if she was paying ? I don’t think so! They also get paid very well for a collab .
They very rarely list #gifted free etc. They are supposed to by law but constantly break it. Many of us will report them. Hopefully one day very soon they will be prosecuted for misleading followers . Beggars, liars, the majority of them

Isnt there something that the gossies give awards if they can only to people at the actual event? None of rachels catogory were there apart from her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Omg really , how embarrassing and desperate .. I know the QVC Queen never attended , not had a good look yet at who was there. Do you think they know in advance who is getting the award? Fancy though sitting there knowing no one else in that category was there , that would be cringe 😬
Daniel was there with me, Daniel wrote this in his letter, ohh look at the light or shadow, feather , it was Daniel. Broken records . Won for been someone who constantly posts grief open . Was the chain on last night?
The smell of success 🤣🤣🤣 a plastic statue , mind you in her case there was no gown and hat 👩‍🎓event in her life .. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Or someone connected to the colab crew . Seem a tad to defensive of this game seeking dentist . I don’t care if private or not, they are all cashing in on the Turkey teeth climate. Choose someone that really needs braces, someone that can’t afford . Gorry daughter free when her mother Could PAY!!! That vile Corrigan thing that looks in need of a good wash, stuck there with his legs stuck in the air, wow 😳 now that’s a great advert for the clinic. That vile yoke an advert for a dentist practice 😡 have they seen the amount of King sweets he eats, cakes, Lucozade . When do you see him eating fruit and veg , drinking water ?? Same with Gorry do you see the kids having fruit (ok I know some fruits contain a fair bit of sugar) if that dental place can’t choose a deserving case then choose someone with a healthy lifestyle . Healthy equals good dental health. Slob junk food huns equals poor dental care!!
Colabs mainly mean free or heavily discounted, they get paid to advertise services or products, also get paid for use of codes, links etc
Just wondering is there a Rave thread for this one ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“Stuck there with his legs stuck in the air” I can’t breathe! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
No need to be SO nasty & rude!!!!
Wonder if name and shame is returning her 200 euro electricity credit or child benefit etc. doubt it!!!!

The reality is we put into a welfare system that is there to provide, there will always be scammers in that system but if you’ve a genuine need it’s there. Lots and lots claim benefits such as the universal ones like child benefit etc but I seriously doubt anyone sends it back. Being able to afford a holiday doesn’t necessarily mean you are rich it might mean you’ve been frugal in many other ways. Holidays are important and you shouldnt live in sack cloth and deny a benefit just because someone might be more in need.

Anyway that’s way off the topic. Back to the grabby one. She really doesn’t have much taste in fashion does she. It’s very dated. Plus the lucky bag award!! My goodness it’s a bit kris kindle office joke ones isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.