Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you expose your children and your husband's death 24/7 you can bow become influencer of the year. Mind Baffling. What sort of morons are voting for this wan.

Reactions: 24
So if you expose your children and your husband's death 24/7 you can bow become influencer of the year. Mind Baffling. What sort of morons are voting for this wan.
Honestly she should be disqualified the voting should be nature not begging for votes on the daily. Also it's a Mickey mouse award anyways 🤣

Reactions: 14
But does anyone actually vote..i'v never seen a voting system for it🤣Such made up pathetic awards🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s what the public system is for.
I’m a dental nurse and you’d be surprised how many parents (who can well afford to pay for braces) would rather wait on the HSE waiting list for years just so they are free. Like the HSE only do really bad cases so if they know their child is bad, they’ll wait because they know they can get it for free. Used to drive me crazy but in Ireland everyone is scamming systems and abusing everything. Not just bloggers!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
None of the rest are at it or begged daily for votes. Whoever buys a ticket wins the award that has always been the case. Seems a lot of them have distanced themselves from the gossies

Reactions: 12
I’m a dental nurse and you’d be surprised how many parents (who can well afford to pay for braces) would rather wait on the HSE waiting list for years just so they are free. Like the HSE only do really bad cases so if they know their child is bad, they’ll wait because they know they can get it for free. Used to drive me crazy but in Ireland everyone is scamming systems and abusing everything. Not just bloggers!
Hang on hang on. Scamming systems and abusing everything?
So if a child qualifies for the HSE braces, and a parent chooses to wait for these then they are scamming the system because in your opinion they can afford them ??!!!

You can't scam the HSE. A child either qualifies or they don't. A professional HSE dentist makes this call.
My son got braces through the HSE. Could we have afforded them ? Probably. But it would mean giving up our yearly holiday which we bring our children on every year. Ya know, the holiday that we both work hard ( and pay taxes ) for every year.
He is now in college which we pay over 3 grand a year for. But I'm a scammer because I choose to wait for the HSE braces, after myself and my husband have paid taxes into this country for over 20 years??

Don't be so judgemental.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
None of the rest are at it or begged daily for votes. Whoever buys a ticket wins the award that has always been the case. Seems a lot of them have distanced themselves from the gossies
Do the nominees have to buy a ticket if they decide to go?

Reactions: 1
“Whas dah smell.. it’s dah smell of success” 🤮whoever said she was classy and elegant obviously meant trashy and irrelevant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
“Whas dah smell.. it’s dah smell of success” 🤮whoever said she was classy and elegant obviously meant trashy and irrelevant
It’s like something off a comic! A plastic star stuck to another piece of plastic! She’ll have it on display now in her ‘office’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on hang on. Scamming systems and abusing everything?
So if a child qualifies for the HSE braces, and a parent chooses to wait for these then they are scamming the system because in your opinion they can afford them ??!!!

You can't scam the HSE. A child either qualifies or they don't. A professional HSE dentist makes this call.
My son got braces through the HSE. Could we have afforded them ? Probably. But it would mean giving up our yearly holiday which we bring our children on every year. Ya know, the holiday that we both work hard ( and pay taxes ) for every year.
He is now in college which we pay over 3 grand a year for. But I'm a scammer because I choose to wait for the HSE braces, after myself and my husband have paid taxes into this country for over 20 years??

Don't be so judgemental.
Some Mother you are, you should be ASHAMED of yourself, putting your holidays first, and letting your child wait for treatment, when you could have afforded the treatment.

Basically you had no problem handing out money for a holiday that lasted 2 weeks, but your child’s teeth that will last a lifetime, CAN WAIT.

So it’s ok to let the child’s “confidence” suffer, because of there teeth, once you get you holiday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s like something off a comic! A plastic star stuck to another piece of plastic! She’ll have it on display now in her ‘office’
I'm old enough to remember the likes of "Smash Hits" and "Look-in" magazines as well as "Whizzer & Chips", that "award" looks like something you would get free with those type of mags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some Mother you are, you should be ASHAMED of yourself, putting your holidays first, and letting your child wait for treatment, when you could have afforded the treatment.

Basically you had no problem handing out money for a holiday that lasted 2 weeks, but your child’s teeth that will last a lifetime, CAN WAIT.

So it’s ok to let the child’s “confidence” suffer, because of there teeth, once you get you holiday.
Thanks so much for the lovely compliments 😘

My son is an intelligent human being, I discussed this at length with him every year, let him decide if he wanted the braces or hold out another year. He chose the holiday. His teeth never bothered him, didn't affect his confidence. They weren't even that bad to begin with, it was just one side tooth that was affected so I was as surprised as he was that he qualified.
But you crack on there with the judgement of my parenting based on one post.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she say she got the braces for free? It didn’t say gifted it said collab.. which would imply she got some only got sort of discount? Same as with the boobs, she had collab up as she got a discount.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.