Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness I wouldn’t know what to wear to a rapists pub either. But I certainly would not go.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely cringing for her and her post about "her pal erin" 😂 😂 😂 and her sister the cling on there too, scarlet for them

• Sick
Reactions: 7
All a bunch of celeb wannabes, they all want to be so famous that their reality is in another universe and only in their own heads are they famous.

Reactions: 5
She’s home now & off to the dentist with Leah. Is this the start of the free braces for Leah?

Reactions: 4
So free braces for Leah you think the mother would pay for them and that they would give some normal person free braces not like Rachel can’t afford them

Reactions: 17
Absolutely infuriating...

Struggling to pay bills and food like alot of us .. and these beggers get and get and take and take..
Freebies should be for the instagrammer ONLY not the feckin family and hangers on, I don't agree with freebies at all for people that can afford it but hey ho, I'm just a poor wee soul that can't afford such luxuries. Takes the piss out of these freebies and flaunts it, her daughters are gonna struggle when they realise that everything has a price and it ain't free as they get older. Disgusted with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
... Pisted this on the Corrigan thread by mistake, but same applies as both the beggars got cola s with the clinic. Makes your blood boil really 😡

Congrats to the Tattler who called it .. a collab , she now has the daughter on the freebie Insta road and seems to be enjoying it . I knew it was coming , the kids have practically grown up with it, Will know no better, and like her will expect everything free and basically enjoy the whole Insta game. So that Corrigans and Gorrys both with colabs with this clinic, wonder how many more? They must be desperate to drum up business and no doubt will be expensive
Many who can’t find or even afford bloody dentists in the bloody country and here is this one grabbing freebies and bragging about it. Hop aboard the Gorry grabby greedy train

Reactions: 12
Surprise surprise 🙄 A collaboration….View attachment 1175274
We should email that clinic at our disgust.. look at the smug face on her , freebies constantly for her and the whole fecking family , from the mother and her tagging along for free hair right down to her kids getting dental designer braces 😡😡😡 and of course the grabby fame seeking sister tagged along to the free event earlier. What do folk in the village/town realky think of this family of beggars ???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.