Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah could have done with braces a year ago but the collab never came.. now we know do NOT go the James Clinic .. there’s other places more reasonable because we are not paying for collabs with these hungry c***s

Reactions: 15
... Pisted this on the Corrigan thread by mistake, but same applies as both the beggars got cola s with the clinic. Makes your blood boil really 😡

Congrats to the Tattler who called it .. a collab , she now has the daughter on the freebie Insta road and seems to be enjoying it . I knew it was coming , the kids have practically grown up with it, Will know no better, and like her will expect everything free and basically enjoy the whole Insta game. So that Corrigans and Gorrys both with colabs with this clinic, wonder how many more? They must be desperate to drum up business and no doubt will be expensive
Many who can’t find or even afford bloody dentists in the bloody country and here is this one grabbing freebies and bragging about it. Hop aboard the Gorry grabby greedy train
I called it last year (and if memory serves, got a bit of tit for commenting on the kids teeth).
I paid 12k for my kids’ orthodontic treatment and am just SICK that this freeloading fake waste of space is getting more cosmetic stuff gifted.
That said, she’s in for some land when insta work dries up, she’ll have to get a job (who are we kidding she’ll just blag a new husband)
Vacuous idiot.

Reactions: 14
That's actually bleeping infuriating, swanning around getting free stuff like this that us normal people have to pay a fortune on for our kids, like how would this dentist know this child needed braces unless her mother was begging!!!
You can tell Leah needs braces just from the video/ pics which is fine but Rachel could well afford to pay for them herself she would be paying if her husband had not passed away god rest his soul but it’s a joke

Reactions: 12
Rachel looks awful here. Her look is very severe. She could do with some softer tones scattered through her hair. The big block colour is so dated looking and harsh and she wears way too much make up
That baked on makeup big mad looking false lashes look is gone and her sister looks like she'd bait the head of u...rough AF

Also what is Rachel wearing? a red blazer in spring shes no style at all and them boots 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That baked on makeup big mad looking false lashes look is gone and her sister looks like she'd bait the head of u...rough AF

Also what is Rachel wearing? a red blazer in spring shes no style at all and them boots 🤔
She never had style.. when she first came on Instagram she had a walk in wardrobe of Penneys tat.. I like penneys btw .. all her kids clothes were penneys going through them all and then the brothers kids .. now suddenly she’s Mantra 150 for a pair off boots .. Zara .. she hasn’t a clue no fashion sense whatsoever.. she has her 10 year old daughter in the same clothes as herself .. the 2 youngest she hasn’t a clue about.. no Zara for them .. no because it’s not sponsored.. #ad

Reactions: 9
I needed braces all through my teens and early 20s. Defo affected my confidence with my closed mouth smiling … and the amount of people that feel the need to shout at you would you not open your mouth to smile. Anyway i waited til I got my degree and had worked for a year to pay for them myself. God help the youth of today who have no concept of having to work for anything. She is disgusting … capitalising on her husbands death. It’s very low.

Reactions: 19

The boots are Suzanne Jackson’s brand

Reactions: 5
Why isn't she marking it as the treatment being free or as an advertisement? Putting collab isn't good enough.
The dentist hasn't put it on his page, i don't get why any dentist needs to give free treatment to anyone given they have huge waiting lists of patients to have treatments

Reactions: 16
Right, how the duck did the collab come about? Did they contact her or did she contact them? So many questions 😩 what is the world coming to? Today I saw cunts that were gifted baby scans, tummy tucks and now bleeping braces!!! Have these people any shred of shame???

Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ feee braces.everybody else pays for them!
Madness. My son while in Primary Scholl , 5th class, got a referral letter by the School dentist to see a consultant.

Saw consultant start of third year in secondary school.

Was told that he was a priority and said it would be likely 6th year when he would get them.

So I that is 8 years waiting in public care for his braces.

These two fuckers who have nothing to contribute to society gets them for free or heavily discounted.

It's disgusting and to add to it, I bet there is nothing major wrong with them.

Reactions: 13
Hang on how is she getting braces gifted when the whole country is broke and she has plenty of money yea terrible what happened daniel but there was life insurance there. There had to be for a mortgage yes I know she says she didn't need a mortgage for this house but they did for the previous house. How many poor women have lost husbands fathers etc ud swear she was the only one 😡😡😡😡

I called it last year (and if memory serves, got a bit of tit for commenting on the kids teeth).
I paid 12k for my kids’ orthodontic treatment and am just SICK that this freeloading fake waste of space is getting more cosmetic stuff gifted.
That said, she’s in for some land when insta work dries up, she’ll have to get a job (who are we kidding she’ll just blag a new husband)
Vacuous idiot.
My 3 had braces and I’ve paid €9k. I’d love to know if the value of all these freebies (extra to cash) are declared and tax paid On the value. She showed almost €7k worth of freebies in one month at the end of last year. 😲😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
U can’t blame Rachel, it’s the companies to blame, they should tell theses wannabe’s to f**k off & pay in full

Reactions: 6
The free braces makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. I have been saving chunks of my children's allowance for the last 4 years to pay for my kids braces, and cause there's two of them I paid what I had upfront and am paying amounts off at every appointment.
She is non stop profiting off her husband's death and that's the example she's setting her kids. I'm fumed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.