Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Aurorapurple Lisa lust Lust or Lisa mc Gowan , Mc Gowan insurance . I only heard of her through Insta at first I though she was ok now that only lasted a few weeks. Rude, self centered, self entitled bragger. Loads of pics of her on this Thread. Can’t miss her, the big white dog and her baldy lookalike kept man. Hope this helps 😆

And
@Aurorapurple Lisa lust Lust or Lisa mc Gowan , Mc Gowan insurance . I only heard of her through Insta at first I though she was ok now that only lasted a few weeks. Rude, self centered, self entitled bragger. Loads of pics of her on this Thread. Can’t miss her, the big white dog and her baldy lookalike kept man. Hope this helps 😆
they love to sit outside certain coffee shop in Tullamore with the big dog stuffing their faces with free coffee breakfast etc so we hear 👂 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

And

they love to sit outside certain coffee shop in Tullamore with the big dog stuffing their faces with free coffee breakfast etc so we hear 👂 🤣🤣🤣
Certainly not my cuppa tea.. she does look like her baldy bloke doesn't she haha!

I assume she got the dog so people would recognise her out and about? Cause if you ask me she's as bland as any stuck up moomoo.

I can't get her. A big Liverpool fan and she didn't watch the Benfica game last night...Hmmm the tears weren't needed.
Handy launching the brand in the month that Daniel died. He probably told her in that letter to bring out a tacky brand and launch it in the month he passed. Bring in more customers.
Chain out in latest picture. The Merry Widow will strike again later on....

Reactions: 3
For all the outfits she has you'd think she could have dressed more "spring" like? I know weather is mixed but that's like a Christmas night out outfit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.