Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found her there! Does anyone else absolutely hate giving these people the extra 1 follower😂😂😂as minute as it is it irks me
These ones are public... so you don't need to follow to watch..

I watch on a website called war on instagrammers... as I'm blocked by a few of them 🤣

Reactions: 3
I have seen it all today from Erin McGregor, the big announcement this morning.

She is selling bed mattress 🤣 and using her son Harry who has special needs, as why she wants to work with them.

I don’t doubt she can be up all night with him at times, but staying she is working with this brand, coz it gives her a good nights sleep after being up with Harry, is so low.

Other people on here, have normal kids & they still have to keep going each morning, after a bad night & get the other kids out to School.

Erin has plenty of help & has a cleaner coming in, so she is not stressed with the state of the house, some one is doing the house work for her, she can go back to bed

They would actually sell sh*t, if the fee, was high enough

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

She is selling bed mattress 🤣 and using her son Harry who has special needs, as why she wants to work with them.

I don’t doubt she can be up all night with him at times, but staying she is working with this brand, coz it gives her a good nights sleep after being up with Harry, is so low.

Other people on here, have normal kids & they still have to keep going each morning, after a bad night & get the other kids out to School.

Erin has plenty of help & has a cleaner coming in, so she is not stressed with the state of the house, some one is doing the house work for her, she can go back to bed

Just for future reference maybe use a term such as neurotypical children or children without additional needs . Not “normal” kids as all kids are normal ; even with extra needs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I

As a parent of a child with special needs I can confirm you wud sleep on the bleeping floor after being up with them at night, disgusting using her son to sell tit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just for future reference maybe use a term such as neurotypical children or children without additional needs . Not “normal” kids as all kids are normal ; even with extra needs
nice idea but it would cause a lot of questions no? maybe its my ignorance but iv never heard of the phrasw

Reactions: 1
nice idea but it would cause a lot of questions no? maybe its my ignorance but iv never heard of the phrasw
Neurotypical is a commonly used phrase these days when describing people without additional emotional/behavioral needs.

Reactions: 8
Or you could say 'children who aren't on the spectrum '.. x

Because by saying kids that aren't on the spectrum are normal...kind of infers that kids on the spectrum aren't normal if you get me x

Sorry for that mini essay ha xx

Reactions: 6
Thanks for reply!
I can’t find twins and me she might be shadowbanned maybe? Could I get her insta handle please if possible gonna give her and Sarah as I already follow Grace 😂thanks love xxx
They are all public accounts so do not follow them, you can view there stories without following 👍 Don't give them the numbers

I just found her there! Does anyone else absolutely hate giving these people the extra 1 follower😂😂😂as minute as it is it irks me
Don't follow them, you don't need to, there accounts are not private 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
"what look are you feeling"
How about - NONE!
You look cheap, over-tanned and full of yourself.
In the words of a famous advert: "You know when you've been tangoed".

Reactions: 4
No whinges today after the mass 😳 is she copping on? She really loves herself with the overdone legs

Reactions: 5
Thanks for reply!
I can’t find twins and me she might be shadowbanned maybe? Could I get her insta handle please if possible gonna give her and Sarah as I already follow Grace 😂thanks love xxx
Don’t give Grace the numbers unfollow her page is always open

Someone should really write a script for her with proper language in it, her English is so bad ffs. "Brand" central is incoming, nothing but "Brand this" and "Brand that" in her stories for a while.
Who the feck would want to touch her feet 🤢🖕.

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get her tbh. Like I feel sorry for her and her family on such a tragic loss but I don’t think it’s right becoming ‘Instafamous’ off the back of your family’s grief and monetising it in order to get collaborations with different brands. She is going to move on at some stage in her life and her girls should be allowed to have as normal a life as possible. She is delusional if she thinks she is a celebrity. I get the impression sometimes that she is desperate for fame.
It’s just not normal to take out your phone, record yourself in the depths of despair, crying and uploading it to Instagram to thousands of strangers. There is something seriously wrong with the world if this is the normal thing now.

Reactions: 15
Is that one of the Borstal suits she has designed 🤣🤣 designed, wow so bloody unique that style.. Chav suits all that’s needed is a Baseball hat . Launch, skydive , fundraiser, goss all around the same time . QVC Queen doing much the same . Fundraising to raise their own profile , horrid self centred Huns .
As for the feet 🦶 🦶 no pics I notice , no tagging so she must have paid, surprised the ma or sister but then agin no, they only tag along if it’s a freebie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.