Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never... ever ever in all the times I've lost a family member... ever thought oh I know... let me put a full face of make up on and get a pic with my son for going to the mass...and post it on insta.... like thats not bleeping normal behavior.. jesus christ.

Reactions: 23
None of her behaviour is normal,kids in the bath,there private bedrooms,underwear drawers,graveyard pictures of the kids grieving,it never ends

Reactions: 14
I've never... ever ever in all the times I've lost a family member... ever thought oh I know... let me put a full face of make up on and get a pic with my son for going to the mass...and post it on insta.... like thats not bleeping normal behavior.. jesus christ.
And wearing the jerseys, pure tacky..... jesus christ, she carries on like a 10 year old, "dressing up" (i use that term sarcastically) CAKED in make up, taking pictures for the gram, going to an anniversary mass? Shes pure trash....

Reactions: 16
And wearing the jerseys, pure tacky..... jesus christ, she carries on like a 10 year old, "dressing up" (i use that term sarcastically) CAKED in make up, taking pictures for the gram, going to an anniversary mass? Shes pure trash....
It’s not fecking normal. Believe me I’ve lost a child. It’s not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not fecking normal. Believe me I’ve lost a child. It’s not normal.
Im so sorry for your loss @Quackers, me too unfortunately.... and the way she carries on beggers belief! She hasnt a bit of decorum in her body, she uses Daniels death for attention and sympathy she revels in it, and ultimately uses it to line her pocket😤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope the jerseys was just for the gram and she didn’t parade into a church with her girls wearing football jerseys it’s another level of sad. She’s not the only one going to church grieving.
Also the full on you’ve been tangoed face of make up and the set of lashes where does she think she’s going. Disgraceful

Reactions: 5
I hope the jerseys was just for the gram and she didn’t parade into a church with her girls wearing football jerseys it’s another level of sad. She’s not the only one going to church grieving.
Also the full on you’ve been tangoed face of make up and the set of lashes where does she think she’s going. Disgraceful
The jerseys will be worn at mass because Daniel supported Liverpool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
How tacky and crappy looking. No way would I go to church in a football shirt. Shes common as muck

Reactions: 12
The jerseys will be worn at mass because Daniel supported Liverpool.
As tacky as they come. Seriously if you seen that at an anniversary mass you would question things. Just arrive, be present and remember the person. It’s not a bloody match they are attending and I say that as someone who had lost people thst were obsessed with football. But never did I see the grieving widow & the kids arrive in the team jersey

Reactions: 8
Was she heading to Anfield with the jerseys on?? Is she praying to Diogo Jota (he's God to a lot of Liverpool fans).
Eh please do not put decent Liverpool fans in the same category as her. She wouldn't have a clue who Bill Shankly or Bob Paisley was. She only supported (I say that loosely) the club because of Daniel..

• Heart
Just popped into my head as someone mentioned there, she never shows herself going to the grave anymore? That used to be constant.. what's that about 🤔

Was she heading to Anfield with the jerseys on?? Is she praying to Diogo Jota (he's God to a lot of Liverpool fans).
Eh please do not put decent Liverpool fans in the same category as her. She wouldn't have a clue who Bill Shankly or Bob Paisley was. She only supported (I say that loosely) the club because of Daniel..
Well said 👏🏻

Reactions: 4
Plus the anniversary mass was most likely a shared one. It’s unusual to get a Saturday night mass just for one person. So it’s a bit disrespectful for the other families too.

Plus it’s just crass overall.

Reactions: 8
Plus the anniversary mass was most likely a shared one. It’s unusual to get a Saturday night mass just for one person. So it’s a bit disrespectful for the other families too.

Plus it’s just crass overall.
She is crass. Daniel died but it’s all about her really. It’s not about his parents or friends and it’s certainly not about their daughters. It’s all about Rachel

Didn't somebody actually leave something at the grave for her one time? Pretty creepy if you ask me. Some things should be private. Strangers shouldn't be able to recognise a grave.
I have a relation buried in the same graveyard. Daniels grave is only 3 rows up from where my relative is. Its not hard to miss the grave with the benches etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.