Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came here to ask this, theres a few like this, eat shite and are stick thin. I cant lose weight to save my life no matter what I try 😭
I overhauled my diet a few years ago and got myself into shape. For me the bulk of the weight I had came off when I cut down / out alcohol. Granted I was exercising too but I didn't feel like giving up the takeaways or rubbish made a huge difference for me. I'm sure we're all different but I'd say she is just using it as content and not eating the half of it. I wouldn't say she drinks much either.

Reactions: 4
Why does she think folk want to watch her kids , lined up like seals for the gram, talk into the phone ,she really believes her kids are important to others, no they are not, most have their own kids, grandkids etc . Her kids are going to grow up thinking it’s normal to talk into a phone , have strangers watch them ..

Reactions: 8
My goodness that's an obscene amount of makeup brushes 😳😕
Nobody needs that amount of brushes not even a professional mua

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I work in a salon and we don't have that many to use or sell combined. All freebies no doubt.

Reactions: 6
That's exactly what I was thinking too.....I have about 10 brushes tops that I'd use, and that would only be when going on a night out, day to day I'd be lucky if I used 4😳 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I feel bad for her kids plastered all over the gram being used as a marketing tool to get mum freebies and money. She’s earning money by posting them and intimate parts of their lives daily. How sad . When they grow up and look back on it all

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for her kids plastered all over the gram being used as a marketing tool to get mum freebies and money. She’s earning money by posting them and intimate parts of their lives daily. How sad . When they grow up and look back on it all
Particularly Leah, she's at such a awkward stage poor thing. I can't imagine my image being broadcast to thousands when I was going through that stage, it's bad enough seeing pics of it now!!

Reactions: 6
Jasus who cares what colour she paints her fecking grey house . Full makeup to weed the garden , shoukd have worn punk to make the boys wink .. Always full makeup when the workmen arrive . Brother doing her jet washing , has he not got a partner that he should be doing jobs for. This one is well abled and has feck all else to do. Not like she has a proper job , not that she would know what one of those is. Did she not only have a part time job once? Yes looking after kids is a job on its own, but don’t we all do that and manage a full time job!

Reactions: 7
Kerbs nearly done, 😳 😯 🤩 are ye all excited now to know that 🤣🤣🤣 Her content is blinking brill now isn’t it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if this is the first date Rachel has been on since Daniels passing?

Reactions: 3
I was convinced she was with a fella the other day too, I think she was out for dinner but I can't remember the details! No one would judge her - fair play, life goes on but she needs to thread lightly considering her pity following and mourn advertising.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.