Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no fan of Rachel but for a long time this thread was full of hate for her for not raising money for cancer charities, and now she’s doing it and people are saying it’s all for self promotion. Even if it is, people who need it will benefit hugely from this money and that’s all that matters. I feel in this instance she can’t win. I guess the sky dive is so she’s not just sitting back watching the donations roll in but is actively taking part in something herself
Exactly this 🙌🏻 Shannon Joyce gets so much hate for not donating her money back so it’s good to see she’s doing something!

Reactions: 3
How does she eat so much shite all the time and stay skinny?? Must be stress .. or doesn’t actually eat it ?? But always. Bangs on about crisps and take away.. weird
Anyone with an eating disorder tends to go on about all the food they eat. I’m not saying that she does but it’s definitely a red flag when someone is that thin. 🚩

Reactions: 4
Sorry but can we stop going on about her weight, I am a very thin myself would eat takeaway, chocolate, dinners etc and never put weight on even after 3 kids I hate when people jeep
Going on about how skinny etc I am

Reactions: 7
Skydive attention on herself plain and simple, Face all over the media , maybe Late Late Show again .. So easy to brainwash the public ohhh I am a scared that’s all you will hear now . I bet it’s something she has always wanted to do and this fundraiser has given her that opportunity . Yes fundraisers are good, it’s the people who donate the money, it gets donated without a self loving look at me going to extremes. Will that skydive not cost a lot , where will that fee come from? Is it out of the donated money . Sick of Huns brainwashing people. They should all raise for charity, give something back. any monies donated by Huns is used against their taxes , a tax dodge , so basically costing them nothing .
Hopefully we won’t be seeing the idiot brother dressing as a woman again

Skydive attention on herself plain and simple, Face all over the media , maybe Late Late Show again .. So easy to brainwash the public ohhh I am a scared that’s all you will hear now . I bet it’s something she has always wanted to do and this fundraiser has given her that opportunity . Yes fundraisers are good, it’s the people who donate the money, it gets donated without a self loving look at me going to extremes. Will that skydive not cost a lot , where will that fee come from? Is it out of the donated money . Sick of Huns brainwashing people. They should all raise for charity, give something back. any monies donated by Huns is used against their taxes , a tax dodge , so basically costing them nothing .

Reactions: 2

Most skydive charity jumps are free if you reach donation target. It won't be costing her a penny and let's face it, free advertising for herself.

Reactions: 5
LOUISE Rogan has been through the same & even worse, and the way she handles her grief is with dignity. She does post photos of her husband & say we miss you etc... But that is as far as it goes. It was her little boys birthday this week & she put up a photo of him with his cake. She never really “films” them in there own house etc. So she still is keeping things “private”...

Rachel should take a leaf out of her book

Louise never does ads or try to sell anything
I don't know of Louise Rogan, but I became aware of Rachel back to when Daniel was first diagnosed. She was filming IG vids in her car bawling crying, while he was inside in the hospital bed. I found it extremely odd that someone would use IG as a crutch during ,what was obviously, a traumatic time in their life. I felt so much compassion for her at the time, and I still do, to a point. But even back then it struck me as odd, why be in the car crying to the world? Where was mammy n sis back then? Where were all her friends? Where was her support? Why was she seeking support from such a public audience? At the time I just thought she had no extended family or friends because she literally off loaded every single thought and emotion onto the screen! It was very upsetting to watch, I cried watching it, but now when I see her upset, well I just find it a bit, dare I say it "pity cry" and I'm not sure it does her kids any good to see those posts either,if they follow her on IG,which I think they do😢....

Reactions: 11
Kids lined up again while she talks in teacher mode . Ohhh look at me how spoilt am I getting all my jobs done . Bragging self loving witch 🧙‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Kids lined up again while she talks in teacher mode . Ohhh look at me how spoilt am I getting all my jobs done . Bragging self loving witch 🧙‍♀️
Free labour from father in law. "Why pay a decorator if father in law will feel sorry for me if I produce tears and mention Daniel".

I
Free labour from father in law. "Why pay a decorator if father in law will feel sorry for me if I produce tears and mention Daniel".
Is that a security system been installed ? Looks top of the range if it is and looks like it’s free 🤬 Can’t wait to see what we think of her gates , Really !! You self loving self important whinger! Look around you, listen to the news , Ukraine where women are fleeing and their men staying to fight. How many widows and orphans left to carry on. They won’t be getting freebies, live in a huge house . They won’t go on Social media because unlike Gorry they have dignity , they will grieve in private and not force chin tugging whinges for sympathy and freebies. So shut up you horrid greedy grabber .

Reactions: 12
Imagine how sick those lads are. Out working hard on a Saturday for a one who has never worked a day in her life and is getting it for free.

Reactions: 9
I would imagine people struggling to pay bills and feed their families couldn’t give a rats arse what gates she has picked for free

Reactions: 6
I t
Didn’t she wear that yellow trouser suit last summer?!
I thought it looked familiar. She would eat herself if she was chocolate she would eat herself .. Offalys top model . Notice all the reference to ‘The Real Housewives’ lately ? Will there be an Irish version and she is hoping ?

Reactions: 4
Only catching up on the thread, so apologies if thid comes out of left field. 🙈 My friend got implants a few weeks ago. I was shocked at how good they looked straight away! She wasn’t bandaged up (she had two plasters on the side, wasn’t painful, and little downtime.
Really mine are 5 years old and my down time was far longer and I certainly didn’t just have plasters 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I

Is that a security system been installed ? Looks top of the range if it is and looks like it’s free 🤬 Can’t wait to see what we think of her gates , Really !! You self loving self important whinger! Look around you, listen to the news , Ukraine where women are fleeing and their men staying to fight. How many widows and orphans left to carry on. They won’t be getting freebies, live in a huge house . They won’t go on Social media because unlike Gorry they have dignity , they will grieve in private and not force chin tugging whinges for sympathy and freebies. So shut up you horrid greedy grabber .
In fairness she needs all the security she can get after showing all the world every room in her house and where her kids sleep etc.....I've seen inside her house more than my Bessie mates house this year🤣🤣🤣

Well isn't that gas.....I posted here recently that Daniels parents are never on the scene and lo n behold like magic he's in a shot on her IG doing plastering 😳😳😳 they definitely check out what's been said here for sure🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but can we stop going on about her weight, I am a very thin myself would eat takeaway, chocolate, dinners etc and never put weight on even after 3 kids I hate when people jeep
Going on about how skinny etc I am
I’m exactly the same and it boils my piss when someone keeps going on about my weight or do I eat anything,even my mother “Did you eat a dinner wherever you were?” “Ah no Mam,I decided to skip me fecking dinner!”🙄🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 It just infuriates me when people comment and I personally actually eat a lot and cannot put weight on no matter what I do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.