Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she eat so much shite all the time and stay skinny?? Must be stress .. or doesn’t actually eat it ?? But always. Bangs on about crisps and take away.. weird
Literally came here to ask this, theres a few like this, eat shite and are stick thin. I cant lose weight to save my life no matter what I try 😭

Reactions: 7
I think she’s actually one of the worst of the insta Huns 🤢 I’d be lost without my father in law then next snap a collab with all her free shite. Just go away and grieve in private.

Reactions: 8
No wedding ring on - WHAT WOULD DANIEL THINK? Looks like the chain ain't on either TUT TUT! Slipping up a bit today.
She did a photo shoot for Mother’s Day exposing the performing seals, but wouldn’t donate the fee for the article to Irish cancer - bring on the necklace and tears tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
Her latest story "family". Aye hen, take a pic of them just for a photo op for yourself. Yer maw looks like mutton dressed as lamb.

Notice the father in law thats "so good to her" wasnt invited for dinner, just her cling on, saddo family🙄

Reactions: 8
Notice the father in law thats "so good to her" wasnt invited for dinner, just her cling on, saddo family🙄
I literally came on here to say that , him slaving away and them all dressed up to sit down to what looks like catered food all dished out , none of them look like they spent the morning in the kitchen making dinner. Also the entrance walls ... they would cost alot of money . Most people would be lucky to have the house built never mind all the walls and now a garage . I'm sure she will be looking for the tarmac gifted 🙄

Reactions: 7
I literally came on here to say that , him slaving away and them all dressed up to sit down to what looks like catered food all dished out , none of them look like they spent the morning in the kitchen making dinner. Also the entrance walls ... they would cost alot of money . Most people would be lucky to have the house built never mind all the walls and now a garage . I'm sure she will be looking for the tarmac gifted 🙄
Tarmac for free? She'll be looking for a landscape company to do the whole garden for a shout out with her #ad and the good ol' Rachel10 code no doubt.

Reactions: 5
But they aren't talking about you. I saw on the Saccone Joly thread the other day that someone asked could people stop slagging Jonathan's tiny stature because her husband was 5 ft 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That canvas on the wall in the kitchen has definitely earned its money as she seems to put everyone posing in front of it for every occasion 🙄

Have a look at this video from way back when on her feed - Clares wish foundation.

she has been the centre of attention from the start, from what I understand this was a trip for Daniel and his girls, and he had no limelight 😅

Reactions: 3
The girls were babies really weren’t they. Shocking how she’s used them so much to add to her following.

Reactions: 6
She is so self-centered and fake 🤬. She has duped thousands of people and now taken the money as well as the piss out of people.
Why not give 50% of her "brand" sales to charity 🤔. Surely that would benefit Daniels cause a lot.

Reactions: 9
Have a look at this video from way back when on her feed - Clares wish foundation.

she has been the centre of attention from the start, from what I understand this was a trip for Daniel and his girls, and he had no limelight 😅
This makes me sad. Those poor girls now their mother just uses them for ads. Theyre what make her a mother why no pics of them with her in yesterday's post.. me me me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.