Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice that the comments under her IG posts are not in the 100's anymore 😳

Reactions: 2
I reckon she is starting to struggle for "content" and this is why the stupid so called pranks (definitely staged) are being uploaded.

Reactions: 8
Running around like a headless chicken trying to get ready but time to set up a camera, tripod and lighting for the gram.
🤔

Reactions: 6
Just has to straighten hair that's poker straight already with a straightener that's not turned in 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wait for layer or tomorrow , ‘I just come on to tell ye emmmm where ermmm my green jacket is from after so many of you messaged me’

Reactions: 4
She isn't going anywhere. She got ready so she had a way to do an ad for both the straightener and the make up.

She thinks she is mad creative and innovative that way she slides the ads into her days.

Reactions: 6
The chain is out. Can you imagine though if she is out , and a fella starts to chat her up and there on her neck is a pendant with a photo of her dead husband , now that would be weird. She is a young woman so it goes without say that guys are bound to chat her up, it’s totally normal

• Sad
The chain is out. Can you imagine though if she is out , and a fella starts to chat her up and there on her neck is a pendant with a photo of her dead husband , now that would be weird. She is a young woman so it goes without say that guys are bound to chat her up, it’s totally normal
No way in hell would she wear that on a night out! Surely not, that would be a mood killer for even a night out.
"Are ye enjoying yersel Rachel?", "are ye enjoying yersel too Daniel?"

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Also had a green checked shirt on whilst promoting a Fairy product for Dunnes on 18th Feb 🙄

• Haha
Also had a green checked shirt on whilst promoting a Fairy product for Dunnes on 18th Feb 🙄
She just wants to be relatable 🤪🤪 find it hard to believe with a wardrobe her size she hasn’t “ahhin” green

Must be desperate to win the Goss posting the voting link. Not on your Nellie Whinger . 🤣🤣 pretending straighteners were in for the poker never looks no different hair . Wow though really surprised she has no came on saying how many sheep were asking where the blazer was from. Got to laugh at the posing like a celeb when she is out . 🙈🙈

• Haha
Must be desperate to win the Goss posting the voting link. Not on your Nellie Whinger . 🤣🤣 pretending straighteners were in for the poker never looks no different hair . Wow though really surprised she has no came on saying how many sheep were asking where the blazer was from. Got to laugh at the posing like a celeb when she is out . 🙈🙈
Absolutely reeks of desperation for votes. Any bets on a tear filled post with the rubbing of the genie later for the sympathy voting to take place 🤔

Reactions: 3
Shouldn't be allowed beg for votes should be natural voting going on. I know it's a Mickey mouse award anyways but still.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.