Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, she's into keep fit now after 1 workout she is a PT and will give everyone advice on fitness, diet and nutrition.
Widow, cleaner, mum, chef, designer, marketing genius and now FITNESS INSTRUCTOR. They only thing she need to do now is become a hide & seek champion - PLEASE!!!!

Reactions: 5
Omg so cringe 😬 staged for the gram. Would you not feel embarrassed 🙈 for them. Struggling for content. That really looks so pathetic and so false. No Grammy awards going there 🤣🙈🤣 3 working age women , do any of them have real jobs ??
You beat me to it 🤣 thinking the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You beat me to it 🤣 thinking the same.
Great minds 🤣🤣 I see she is back in the Borstal style tracksuits. Been a big fashion designer and all . Corrigan flogging mugs for the place he works , much nicer but I would not line his pockets .

Reactions: 4
Great minds 🤣🤣 I see she is back in the Borstal style tracksuits. Been a big fashion designer and all . Corrigan flogging mugs for the place he works , much nicer but I would not line his pockets .
Won't be long before she starts plugging gym gear in her stories with her rachel10 code 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Rachel Gorry bio:
Favourite song - money money money
Favourite film - Death Becomes Her
Favourite band - Exploited

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Suzy O’Mahony Morrissey aka ‘stillsuzy_’??
just wondering if there is a thread about her? The way she speaks about herchildren on her stories is actually shocking and the language she’s uses while interacting with them is something else!!!

Does anyone follow Suzy O’Mahony Morrissey aka ‘stillsuzy_’??
just wondering if there is a thread about her? The way she speaks about herchildren on her stories is actually shocking and the language she’s uses while interacting with them is something else!!!
Never heard of her can you give us a bit of background on her had a look at her stories don’t know wat to make of her yet

I hate when influencers think it’s a flex that they ‘don’t even text their friends back’. So you are so rude that you can ignore your friends but can spend hours chatting tit into your phone and laughing hysterically at nothing. Ok that makes sense.

Reactions: 13
Here we go again with that damn "box" being left here 👇. I can't stand how she starts most of her stories with "awrite lads", 🤬

She looks like another blonde head who posts hundreds of selfies like a Narc with the occasional I hate my kids posts from what I can see.

And we have a starter for ten!
👉😭😭😭😭😭.
There's a sales pitch coming up later by the looks of things, guaranteed the "magic genie" will appear very soon.

Reactions: 4
Another few hours now and she'll be selling things, Those crocodile tears don't fool any of us Rachel. 🙄

Oh here we go again .. really trying to force the whinge out. Can’t she see how pathetic she looks . Is it the launch of her super brand she designed very soon ??

way past time for her to have stopped crying to the camera ... shes a pain in the arse

Would she ever cry off camera. She is so negative all the time. She isn’t the only one to have lost someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Would she ever cry off camera. She is so negative all the time. She isn’t the only one to have lost someone.
Honestly, I don't get it! Everybody grieves in private except her🤔. It's not "professional" to grieve on social media but, this way she gets the sympathy sales 🤬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.