Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sharon Leavy have a thread here.... don’t follow her just noticed her in the comments section of the Lidl 76 euro trolley post, someone rightfully commented that it only includes 1 pan of bread her reply was “Jesus Christ” went on to smugly reply a pan was a euro so just buy it and call it 77! this really bugged me I have never even followed her so maybe I’m wrong but it’s very easy for insta huns to say just buy xyz, they are paid to advertise freebies, many people are struggling Lidl are trying to say you can feed a family of 4 for €76 on a shopping list that includes just 3ltr of milk, 1 slice pan and 2kg of potatoes someone dares to comment and she jumps on them, doesn’t seem right she is probably in thee #bekind camp too.
Where's the comment? The cheek off her

Reactions: 1
Seems very out of character for Sharon... but very cheeky to that commenter.. like no need.. very strange.

I follow her years, always chat away.. but noticed she didn't reply to me the last couple of times.. which is grand.. thought maybe she needed a break.. but then seen her comment on other instagrammers posts and interact with them.. dunno.. very out of character for her 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Seems very out of character for Sharon... but very cheeky to that commenter.. like no need.. very strange.

I follow her years, always chat away.. but noticed she didn't reply to me the last couple of times.. which is grand.. thought maybe she needed a break.. but then seen her comment on other instagrammers posts and interact with them.. dunno.. very out of character for her 🤷‍♀️
No idea who this person is but there's no need for her to be so rude to people. Shocking really.

Reactions: 7

The gas thing is if someone commented like that to her she would be moaning be kind for weeks. I’ve always thought she is a moany pain in the hoop to be honest.

Reactions: 7

Sharon leavy the beautician???

On the lidl Ireland post from March 15 it’s gone!!! But you can see people replied mostly ass lickers 😡 I think I have a screenshot on my phone.... I know this isn’t her thread but couldn’t find one but she’s obviously been tipped off or reads here.

On the lidl Ireland post from March 15 it’s gone!!! But you can see people replied mostly ass lickers 😡 I think I have a screenshot on my phone.... I know this isn’t her thread but couldn’t find one but she’s obviously been tipped off or reads here.
Shes an absolute fruitcake did u see her insta stories today, giving it goodo about not replying to people on the internet ha clearly giving out about us here

You're giving her too much credit there😂😂😂😂
Yes,I was thinking I was giving her a bit too much credit 🤔😂😂 Shame on me,I do apologise,I don’t know what came over me there😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.