Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get all these house accounts either we've seen it all at this stage it's so showy off michelle Fox doing the same now look at us and our big house we're building look at our windows yea great enjoy cleaning all those floors bahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get all these house accounts either we've seen it all at this stage it's so showy off michelle Fox doing the same now look at us and our big house we're building look at our windows yea great enjoy cleaning all those floors bahahah
They are all repetitive and show offy. One local one I followed recently claimed on a ask me anything that she is self conscious etc …. Right … not so much when you show us you re having a bath in your great bathroom. All so full of tit! Laters 2022, society is broken!

Reactions: 7
Someone around her clearly realised the bubble will burst & advised her to set up her brand so she can cash in while she has some popularity, I hope she’s sensible with her earnings because they’re unlikely to last forever. As much as I despise the way she behaves particularly with sharing the kids, I don’t blame her for cashing in on her popularity, but I wish she wasn’t using her widow status to do it. Also as naive as she is, she clearly loves her kids, I hope she continues to be present with them unlike some others.

Reactions: 3
Posing with kid all staged for the gram , momma beat taking the photo’s . Panic as not much engagement lately . All these followers ‘you are a great mom ‘ etc how the hell do the know . You only see what the Huns want you to see . Look at us we are perfect . Ahh well wait for the next forced whinge for the gram won’t be long now.

Reactions: 5
The poor kids, jus insta greed is all they seem to be to her, I hate when she puts up pics of them, let them have their privacy

Reactions: 2
The sad stories have already started , the videos . Chain tugging whinge later today maybe

Reactions: 5
Yeah they seem to. You'll see the same tit now with Easter too. It's not just an egg of their favourite chocolate. It'll be toys and smyths vouchers and 1034 eggs.
Kids nowadays are totally ruined. They never had more but for it to feel like less. Or that’s my opinion compared to my own upbringing. They know the price of everything and the value of nothing. As a soon to be mother of 2 this stresses me so much. How do you in-still good values in today’s children….. with all these ott parents around you. I feel in my attempt to do so I will be an unpopular mammy at times but needs must. It’s a small price to pay. More ‘Stuff’ if not what children need.

Reactions: 23
The staged tit show for valentines with the kids 🙄
Unbelievable, she has to much time on her hands. About time she went out & got a real job, working 9-5, Monday to Friday.
She has tons of family around to help with the childcare, so she had no excuse not too.

Reactions: 4
The oldest one isnt enjoying the acting. leave them be im sure theyd rather no valentine's and have a meal without a phone shoved in their faces

Reactions: 10
So sad seeing the eldest girls face when she walked in…you could tell she had been warned “look shocked n smile for de camreh” when she walked in….its just so so sad that this is her life now. Performing for her mammy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ya and the video when ahe was sat on the floor with what the cousins brought. she didnt want to be there.

shes old enough to make her own decisions maybe its time to leave her be

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.