Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cackling in 🧙‍♀️ voice, recording for the gram , everything so staged.. what’s the betting there I is a chain tugging whinge lately and old videos etc . So many huns don’t seem to grasp what Valentine’s Day is about . It’s about lovers , romance , Cupid, secret admirers . The goings on about it by this one and a few other bins is unreal. There are many widows, partners without loved ones today and every other fecking day not just this self important 🧙‍♀️ All the dropping off of presents all staged for the gram .. wait for the messages after then ‘I thought I would just come on to tell you all I am ok , just a bit sad’ thanks for all your messages , which I doubt she read the half of them . Boreeee offf

Reactions: 6
Not a bother posting Voduz, no mention of the recalls or how people can be refunded . But according to their big new supporter ☕ spill she posted on her stories (now gone) in a very stand out post ‘they only have to replace and not refund’ . if I had purchased from there and it showed the least signs of been unsafe no way on gods earth would I accept a replacement. Refund end off. Hear also they are making it really difficult for some saying they need proof of purchase , no it’s your bloody product I did not shoplift it .. Anything for the money , how much does she earn for posting is it €5000 ??

Reactions: 5
Kids nowadays are totally ruined. They never had more but for it to feel like less. Or that’s my opinion compared to my own upbringing. They know the price of everything and the value of nothing. As a soon to be mother of 2 this stresses me so much. How do you in-still good values in today’s children….. with all these ott parents around you. I feel in my attempt to do so I will be an unpopular mammy at times but needs must. It’s a small price to pay. More ‘Stuff’ if not what children need.
It’s all a commercial joke now. I don’t have kids yet, I’m a few years younger than Rachel but I remember my mam worrying about how many eggs to get and things like that purely because we’d be in school with kids getting ten different eggs etc but in reality no child needs all that fuss. A nice egg with a bit of thought about their favourite chocolate goes a mile, and for Valentine’s Day I know in school we’d be making cards etc but it was never the big fuss hers have. I wonder when Daniel was around was it this big of a deal or is it another show? Such an unfair position to put the kids in when they clearly just want to be left alone to do things normally. It’s so selfish as well to have them thinking we need to make a big show of everything now for Mammy cause daddy’s not here? They pick up on those things more than what Rachel seems to think they would, just leave them alone to be normal and get on with their lives

Sorry for derailing comment I'm just wondering can anyone tell me how to unpin the last thread from the top of my Instagram threads? Don't even remember pinning it. TIA

Reactions: 1
Sorry but do they think people are stupid with the random gymondo ads in the middle of their stories. Rachel and Julie I'm talking about.. they did in their holes just do a workout, just stuck on a sporty type top. If that pathetic advertisement from them both for an exercise app or whatever it is makes people sign up then I'm more worried about those people!! Jesus they'd sell anything if the price is right. So fake.

She very definitely said " I was up on the Avoca clinic today getting my IM em breasts checked"
Tell me if you hear it too. She almost said implants without thinking!
It's when she's in leahs wardrobe, 4th story dot in.
I have a screen recording but says file is too large to upload here

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I really want to jump out of a plane. Will my followers please fund it??

I hate these type of fundraising things. I'm raising money for X by climbing Kilmanjaro. It just happens to be something they've always wanted to do, and the expenses come out of the donations. Yes, the charity has a net gain, but it feels very much like funding someone's holiday/adventure.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She very definitely said " I was up on the Avoca clinic today getting my IM em breasts checked"
I could sort of hear that too. The Avoca Clinic have it on their page as an uplift.

You're totally right!! Well done for spotting that, it's as clear as day the "im" part!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I knew I wasn't hearing it wrong. They might have it on their website as an uplift but I would bet its implants.
Having an uplift wouldn't give her that level of volume especially when she says her breasts were small to begin with

The boobs looked a fair size before, loads used to comment on them, or was it just the uplifting bra’s ? Most these days are dropping down instead of adding inches.
Wonder how ling before she starts having shows like the Village idiots The Corrigans . Seems to be the in thing with the Huns at the moment. A big money spinner .

Making the charity thing all about herself , will I jump out of a plane , more like ‘I want to jump out of a plane and all the idiots can pay for it. Like the plane or instructors come free , nice big dip in any monies raised all because she will be seeking media coverage , fame. Self loving person that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeesus did I actually just watch her washing dishes.... duck me the "content" from everyone is 💩💩💩

Reactions: 4
She said she had implants though??? Did she not give the CC (size) of them. She got a lift and implant for shape. And absolutely nothing wrong with it, she showed hwr boobs before and i have to say they were awful. I have mine done since im 21 as i had no boob and i was awfully embarrassed to wear tops and tshirts so i think shes right, shes a young woman and entitled to it IMO. But yes im almost 100% she stated she had implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.