Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find she done not show much affection to the older girl maybe I am wrong but even at that photo shoot she is just sitting at the side and she all
Hugs etc with the two other girls

Reactions: 3
I’m no fan of Rachel but for a long time this thread was full of hate for her for not raising money for cancer charities, and now she’s doing it and people are saying it’s all for self promotion. Even if it is, people who need it will benefit hugely from this money and that’s all that matters. I feel in this instance she can’t win. I guess the sky dive is so she’s not just sitting back watching the donations roll in but is actively taking part in something herself
Yeah I fully agree with ye

Reactions: 4
I always find she done not show much affection to the older girl maybe I am wrong but even at that photo shoot she is just sitting at the side and she all
She certainly doesn't look like she's enjoying it while the cameras aren't "on", she's at that awkward age where she probably doesn't even want to be there, I think if that was the case that the mam should allow her to bow out, especially when she's already been through enough.

Reactions: 3
The oldest one must not make money when shes affectionate the younger ones must. all for thr camera

Reactions: 2
The little one in the purple dress, shame on the photographer for letting her pose with the dress up like that 😭

Also Rachels makeup.. she has looked far better on occasions where she did her own makeup 😐

Reactions: 1
She portrayed herself as this poor innocent young girl who didn't have a clue about anything. Wow how she has changed she would.sell sand to the Arabs now and the confidence in that shoot alone. Also those kids should be in school especially,the eldest she looks very uncomfortable in those pictures I really wish something was done about all these children kn Instagram and their privacy its all so wrong

Reactions: 10
Okay! Let me get this straight, when she thinks about the day he passed away it hurts (I get that). She doesn't want to be reminded of the last time she held her husbands hand BUT! She'll talk it about all the time on SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!! Mama mia🤦‍♂️.
Public display of grief won't help you any hen! Talking about it publicly won't help you any hen! Putting your kids on public display reminding them that their dad passed away won't help you any hen!
I won't say "get over it" because grief with losing a loved one is damn hard to get over but stop publicly grieving, do it in private ffs.

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know what Daniels parents n family think about the whole thing, The IG, the new found "fame" for their daughter in law, AND the kids being paraded around etc.... Do they get to see the kids? Have they been blocked out? Or are they around the place but NEVER on camera, which is fair enough, but they don't ever get a mention ever 💁

Reactions: 7
I do feel sympathy for Rachel for losing her husband so young and I know it is something she will never get over but I’m not sure how much longer she can continue crying into the phone and documenting her grief as part of her ‘influencing’ career. It’s almost 2 years and I had to unfollow as it’s quite draining to watch sometimes. I do hope she is in a better place and is getting some sort of help to move on, especially for her childrens sake. But this ‘Instagram influencing’ thing is beyond ridiculous. She was unheard of just over 2 years ago and now she thinks she is some sort of celebrity - all because she has documented the loss of her husband publicly. She’s not the only one doing this by the way. It’s actually crazy the amount of people trying to make a name for themselves on social media through various things. Please give it a rest. You are not a Hollywood celebrity or entitled to anything for free because you have a few followers on an app, one that could go belly up in the morning.

Reactions: 11
Naw I’m a new person on this thread but I’ve been following Rachel a long long time since her Daniel days, this woman knows how to bring in the social media audience.. she has been trained! When Daniel was dying she had no clue how to properly work Social Media but now she knows now properly. It’s absolutely disgusting how one woman can feed her husbands death to get photo shoots and paid ads for other women who are properly grieving after 5+ years and they just want normality back. this woman sickens me to the core, an absolute disgrace to the grieving widows out there!

Reactions: 14
I’m no fan of Rachel but for a long time this thread was full of hate for her for not raising money for cancer charities, and now she’s doing it and people are saying it’s all for self promotion. Even if it is, people who need it will benefit hugely from this money and that’s all that matters. I feel in this instance she can’t win. I guess the sky dive is so she’s not just sitting back watching the donations roll in but is actively taking part in something herself
As I said previously, I think it is great that she is doing something, I also agree that it is brilliant that loads will benefit, but these bloggers don't do things if they have nothing to gain from it. And it won't just be the experience of having a sky dive that she'll be gaining. A friend of mine recently asked one of the bloggers to share her event that she was doing for the people of Ukraine and she was sent back a reply telling her to get in contact with her PR team and an email address to write to. These bloggers don't get out of bed for free unfortunately even if it is for charity .

Reactions: 7
It's so strange though, the interest people have in a sad/grief story. Life can be hard enough and we all have enough worries of our own without hearing constantly of other people's strife. I Hope I don't sound unsympathetic, but it's all over sm, people sharing their grief 'journey'. Grief isn't a journey, a journey has a start point and a destination. Grief sadly never ends, it is a cycle that might get easier with each turn but never really leaves. Pedantic maybe, but I'm sick of everyone's bloody journeys at this point.
It's very sad too when it's clearly to make bank , tiktok is woeful for the look at this sad story of my child who sadly died, please go to my go fund me type clips. These poor kids too, no privacy or dignity even in death.
Sorry for rambling, I just can't with people who make a career out of grief, it's too much.

Reactions: 16
If she ‘doesn’t need reminding’ then why record herself talking about it and put it on a public forum?
I get that she is grieving etc but I don’t see the brand-attraction. Such a one trick pony with zero substance or class. She is not the only young widow out there, many with more tragic stories. It’s the fact that she pimps out her (and her kids) grief that pisses me off.

LOUISE Rogan has been through the same & even worse, and the way she handles her grief is with dignity. She does post photos of her husband & say we miss you etc... But that is as far as it goes. It was her little boys birthday this week & she put up a photo of him with his cake. She never really “films” them in there own house etc. So she still is keeping things “private”...

Rachel should take a leaf out of her book

Louise never does ads or try to sell anything

• Heart
Rachel probably doesn't even use any of the stuff she advertises, probably gives it all away to her mam and sister. Just the clothes she'll keep for herself.

Reactions: 2
How does she eat so much shite all the time and stay skinny?? Must be stress .. or doesn’t actually eat it ?? But always. Bangs on about crisps and take away.. weird

How does she eat so much shite all the time and stay skinny?? Must be stress .. or doesn’t actually eat it ?? But always. Bangs on about crisps and take away.. weird
I actually seen her today in penneys in newbridge and I was shocked at how tiny and frail looking she is. She is so thin in person! And her tan was awful absolutely tangoed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.