Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've never... ever ever in all the times I've lost a family member... ever thought oh I know... let me put a full face of make up on and get a pic with my son for going to the mass...and post it on insta.... like thats not fucking normal behavior.. jesus christ.

Reactions: 23

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Sorry but where were her three children while she was out painting all day with her earphones in ?? They lost their dad?? Should she not be spending the day with them?

Reactions: 22

I messaged dentist to ask was it "free braces day" yesterday. Sorry I missed the appointment and could they tell me when the next one was on. Seriously Kieran Corrigan and Leah Gorry - scraping the barrel. They would get more respect, picking a child with really bad teeth, who have been on a waiting list for years and documenting that journey.

Reactions: 22

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
If Daniel was alive, he wouldn't be sharing it, as Rachel suggests, because little aild Rachel would still be working in a curtain shop and he'd be in Irish water. They'd have a normal, comfortable life and do the normal stuff families do.
Rachel doesn't seem to understand that she was propelled to fame because she documented the journey with her terminally ill husband. No other reason.

Reactions: 21

Evan

VIP Member
You can tell Leah needs braces just from the video/ pics which is fine but Rachel could well afford to pay for them herself she would be paying if her husband had not passed away god rest his soul but it’s a joke
Well, if it was a toss up between paying for my garden shed to be converted to a fully fitted "office" with storage, full bathroom and seating area and stove and also get my pavement put in my very very very long driveway and get my tarmac put down, which clearly costs $$$ , OR pay for my daughter's braces.....well ....I'd have put the child's braces ahead of any refurbished part of my house ....but that's just me 🙄 or even ahead of a part payment towards my boob job too....😳🤬

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
The smell of success... OK you got famous from your husband dying young leaving 3 little girls without their daddy ..
Success , I've heard it all now

• Sick
  • Wow

Evan

VIP Member
I know I'm gonna be struck down for this ...but here it goes, wait for the following post ."Daniel did this for me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥳😭😭😭😭😭" "I can't believe it" "there was a light shining 🌟 on me when I got the award that was Daniel" (no it was the stage spotlight love🤣🤣)

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
Ah here we go “I’m feeling a bit down today, I always feel like dis after something big.De excihment an all an all…an I can’t share ih wih Daniel” No offence to the woman,but she wouldn’t have any of this if Daniel was still here! Nobody would know who she is,she’d be a mother,part job in a whatever job she was in ( can’t remember what job) simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m no fan of Rachel but for a long time this thread was full of hate for her for not raising money for cancer charities, and now she’s doing it and people are saying it’s all for self promotion. Even if it is, people who need it will benefit hugely from this money and that’s all that matters. I feel in this instance she can’t win. I guess the sky dive is so she’s not just sitting back watching the donations roll in but is actively taking part in something herself

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
U can’t blame Rachel, it’s the companies to blame, they should tell theses wannabe’s to f**k off & pay in full
You can blame Rachel. She’s a shameless greedy cunt that can well afford the braces. Maybe if she done a competition for the braces to someone less well off people would not be outraged!

• Heart

My dog max

VIP Member
So she gave us a clue as to what she’s bringing out…. It’s “cloden” … FFS Rachel, speak properly & pronounce your words!!!

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
In fairness I wouldn’t know what to wear to a rapists pub either. But I certainly would not go.

• Haha

Boogaloo Shrimp

Who. really. cares.
Paint the house, don't paint the house, I really couldn't give a shit ya brainless whinge.
Seriously 🙄 a poll, a f*****g POLL for a colour to paint the house/plinth. 🤦‍♂️ She needs to stop asking opinions or, put up a poll asking if she is a whinge or not, that I would definitely answer.

Ratsout

VIP Member
It makes me sick to think that she’s profiting off Daniels death. She is profiting off his death because without his death she’d be a regular young widow with kids. I’d have more respect for her if she used Daniels death for good. Fund raising etc.. she’s using it to grow her own pockets. She’s exploiting her kids and preying on vulnerable people who follow her because they’ve experienced something similar. She gives an unrealistic insight into death. She only tugs on that chain and cries when she’s on the hard sell

• Sad
Reactions: 19