Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
Omg how much does she love herself posing with needy people , how much of a VIP she thinks she is .. look what dress pops up in a site I get daily emails from £5.50 , not much difference ..Her shoes though , I am sure she wears them to most events , well spotted to whoever it was on the toegate.. Big house , car etc and wears the cheapest clothes and shoes . I remember been told as a child how important it was to a completed outfit that clean footwear was , well the same applies to toes , especially toes that were eye level with guests who were eating 🤮 The ground in fake tan 🤮 wearing ill fitting cheap shoes 👠

Had a little flick through her grid photos as there have been a few door disasters . She really needs to find shoes that fit for a start , then ones that disguise toes . I don’t like my toes no way would I inflict the image on anyone. You buy to flatter not cause gagging . Anyway this stretch Mark pic , omg why ? She could have shown them in a more ladylike position

Attachments

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
Seems very out of character for Sharon... but very cheeky to that commenter.. like no need.. very strange.

I follow her years, always chat away.. but noticed she didn't reply to me the last couple of times.. which is grand.. thought maybe she needed a break.. but then seen her comment on other instagrammers posts and interact with them.. dunno.. very out of character for her 🤷‍♀️
Sharon leavy the beautician???

Truetrue7

I think them post prove that all Q&As are pure full of shite. They are question she would have asked herself and the answers is what she would have read out.

Fashion designer, interior designer, dermatologist, save the planet recycle advocate, chef, hair stylist, make up artist.. what will she be next?
Ehm ehm ehm ehm ehm

Queenbee2020

Chatty Member
She says she didn't get implants yet slipped in her post about getting them checked at the clinic. She didn't say implants but she started the word then switched quickly
I watched that storie and didn’t hear her say implant just said to get her boobs checked.