Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m doubting that it’s a date.. I don’t think she’d let it out of the bag just yet if it was

Reactions: 1
Did she buy them meals or get gifted? Doesn’t she need to declare gifted? Is that not against some rules if she got gifted

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, the sponsorship is going very bad this year. Only €27k raised so far, with the skydive in the next few days, compared with €184k last year 😲

Oh wow, the sponsorship is going very bad this year. Only €27k raised so far, with the skydive in the next few days, compared with €184k last year 😲
People don't have the money anymore, loads are struggling nowadays so I'm guessing that's why it's not as high. I don't like Rachel but would always support charities etc but nowadays with rising costs of everything it is hard to support charities and that.

Reactions: 16
Defo gifted if tagged. It will be another freebie collab of some sort, probably also because she can't cook.
Can you report them for not declaring thats it's gifted?

She said on her stories that she was third wheeling at the cinema. If she has moved on that is ok too. As much as a lot of us here dislike her, none of us would judge her for that. But then, she would have to rethink her marketing tactics as she couldn't be crying into the phone over Daniel everytime that she needed to sell something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who. really. cares.
Paint the house, don't paint the house, I really couldn't give a tit ya brainless whinge.
Seriously 🙄 a poll, a f*****g POLL for a colour to paint the house/plinth. 🤦‍♂️ She needs to stop asking opinions or, put up a poll asking if she is a whinge or not, that I would definitely answer.

Reactions: 20
Who. really. cares.
Paint the house, don't paint the house, I really couldn't give a tit ya brainless whinge.
Seriously 🙄 a poll, a f*****g POLL for a colour to paint the house/plinth. 🤦‍♂️ She needs to stop asking opinions or, put up a poll asking if she is a whinge or not, that I would definitely answer.
Kerbs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t sleep worrying if her kerbs are finished /Jesus some eejits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With all those ingredients in there you would think she is a reincarnation of Fanny Craddock.
She has three kids and yet with all that she could feed the Ukrainian orphans for crying out loud.

Reactions: 5
I ordered these and I ordered these and no you didn't it's a collab. The amount of clothing is sinful

Reactions: 12
Freebie clothes and never ordered 🤦‍♂️.
A face perfect for radio and the only thing she should model are motorcycle helmets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.