Rachel Gorry #13 look at me I'm only gorgeous, here's my haul it's plastic storage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live near the Arboretum & will never buy from them again🥴🥴HOW GREEDY can one person be...the amount of Xmas Freebies she gets EVERY year is disgusting & so so greedy of her taking it all😡

Reactions: 16
Another Christmas tree,decorations,garland and whatever else is just absolutely disgraceful and disgusting! Such a greedy lady. I’m quite shocked that anyone,even her would accept another lot of Christmas decorations worth €1000’s when they already received brand new decorations last year which were also probably worth the same value! I’ll say it again……. Disgraceful and disgusting! I agree,she should have donated them.
Rachel refuse a freebie😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely obscene to keep both arms outstretched and keep taking, taking, taking….
Can you imagine those who contributed to her house build or go fund me? Thinking they were helping a struggling widow… now the decorations alone are worth thousands and she doesn’t give a damn.
How could anything be more valuable than the decorations the love of her life got before he tragically passed? It’s tit like this that makes me question the truth or anything and everything she says…..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t say it here! Ask her out straight as I have ffs 🤬

‘ Did you pay or were those Christmas decorations gifted? And what happened last years gifted stuff!!? Surely that’s over the top when they could have been donated ????’

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't you think after being gifted 000's worth, the beg would check how to say the name of the company correctly. Arboretum, scarlet for ya. Talk about lowering the tone.

Reactions: 4
There are many children's hospices or hospital wards that would love decorations for Christmas.
Why not say to the company "Pay me for the ad and send the goods. I will take them to xyz and set them all up there and record for the company.
Shes a greedy selfish bleep

Reactions: 16
Did you get blocked?
Don’t say it here! Ask her out straight as I have ffs 🤬

‘ Did you pay or were those Christmas decorations gifted? And what happened last years gifted stuff!!? Surely that’s over the top when they could have been donated ????’

There are many children's hospices or hospital wards that would love decorations for Christmas.
Why not say to the company "Pay me for the ad and send the goods. I will take them to xyz and set them all up there and record for the company.
Shes a greedy selfish bleep
Only a decent kind person would do that, Rachel has to be the number 1 instabum!

Reactions: 3
Why is she telling her followers she taking the little one to the out of hours doctor? Is nothing private

Reactions: 11
I remember being outraged at the amount of deco’s she got gifted last year to get another insane amount of money’s worth of deco’s again this year is just disgusting. Like someone above said, donate them to the hospice that cared for your husband you absolute grabby piece of tit bleep!! She would accept and keep a set of gifted blonde hair extensions just for the sake of them being free, she sickens me!

Reactions: 10
Why is her first thought when her daughter has a temperature and needs out of hours doctor to inform her Instagram followers?

Reactions: 9
Why is her first thought when her daughter has a temperature and needs out of hours doctor to inform her Instagram followers?
Because she is looking for sympathy after being called out over the decorations, she will be on tomorrow with a sob story ans how hard it is without daniel when the kids are sick and the chain on full show

Reactions: 14
Because she is looking for sympathy after being called out over the decorations, she will be on tomorrow with a sob story ans how hard it is without daniel when the kids are sick and the chain on full show
Same as last week when she got stick for all the boxes, so predictable

Reactions: 6
The poor child was probably sick earlier but she was too busy unpacking another 'freebie' to bring her to the doctor then

Reactions: 7
Before I’d pick up my phone to update strangers that my daughter is on her way to the doctor. Talk about being a slave to the gram. She really is one of the worst I have ever come across. Her priorities are backwards

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.