Rachel Gorry #13 look at me I'm only gorgeous, here's my haul it's plastic storage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the same in August, just in time for school, starting talking about the kids big feet, few days later, she had freebies sent from some place, maybe Penny's?

Reactions: 2
She did the same in August, just in time for school, starting talking about the kids big feet, few days later, she had freebies sent from some place, maybe Penny's?
She's getting her instabum list out for all the Christmas freebies! You can read her like a book

Reactions: 3
She's getting her instabum list out for all the Christmas freebies! You can read her like a book
On that wishlist/bumlist will be,

Kids clothes
Kids shoes
Some kind of vacuum, cleaner, paint sprayer, or diy thing
Ride on mower
Tar for the drive
Milky coffee maker

Feel free to add to the Rachel's Christmas bum list.

Reactions: 6
What’s the bets she’s gonna say ‘I’m not gonna lie, I’m strugglin’’
And then waffle on about how it’s ok. To have bad days. At this stage she should just record herself saying it and whack it up anytime she has anything to sell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And then waffle on about how it’s ok. To have bad days. At this stage she should just record herself saying it and whack it up anytime she has anything to sell
I call she’s gonna say something along the lines of this:

- I’m not gonna lie I’m strugglin’
- This time of the year is always tough without Daniel
- I had a good cry and I’m just gonna toughen up for d girls
- She is gonna have the tacky chain on show whilst mauling it
- Then she’s gonna introduce a haul whilst making exhibitions of them poor kids
- Then show us the excessive amount of IKEA boxes filled with gifted stuff she doesn’t need

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
And if her story helps just one person strugglin 🙄🙄

• Haha
The only thing she's struggling with today is another free Christmas tree and an obscene amount of free decorations.

I cant believe she's got gifted hundreds of euro worth of decorations again this year. Daniels tree and decorations were relegated out to the hall last year. Will they be pushed outside this year.
The greed is outstanding with her. I cant believe she agreed to this this year again albeit from a different company. Has she not enough

Reactions: 12
I cant believe she's got gifted hundreds of euro worth of decorations again this year. Daniels tree and decorations were relegated out to the hall last year. Will they be pushed outside this year.
The greed is outstanding with her. I cant believe she agreed to this this year again albeit from a different company. Has she not enough
It's actually sickening isn't it. If she was any sort of decent person she would donate all this to people who need it. How many trees has she got like!!! One for every room?? Daniels tree will be out in the 'office' I reckon!

Reactions: 10
Im disgusted with the arboretum... (which she cannot even pronouce correctly) they do work with Marissa Carter and Denise from Rustiq salon but this one received thousands of euro last yr from a garden center and now again...working my ass off all through covid and couldnt afford a bauble from that place 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 18
Depending on the tree, you could be looking at thousands instead of hundreds especially with garland included. No wonder she needed 600 new boxes to store her Christmas decorations

Depending on the tree, you could be looking at thousands instead of hundreds especially with garland included. No wonder she needed 600 new boxes to store her Christmas decorations
100% in the thousands.... the trees there are around €500 alone... each piece of decoration is over €7

Another Christmas tree,decorations,garland and whatever else is just absolutely disgraceful and disgusting! Such a greedy lady. I’m quite shocked that anyone,even her would accept another lot of Christmas decorations worth €1000’s when they already received brand new decorations last year which were also probably worth the same value! I’ll say it again……. Disgraceful and disgusting! I agree,she should have donated them.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.