Rachel Gorry #12 now I’m cleanin’ on da telly, hashtag ad, I’m only deadly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ma is as rough as a badgers hole.
She looks like she's teletransported to Rachel's stories from the 1980s.
Reminds me of a backing singer for Dexys midnight runners

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That sister seems like a cheeky c##t can't stand the look of her and as dog rough

Reactions: 13
It is a disgrace that she got gifted a free night/dinner/drinks, and for what? She’s a nobody who got known over the back of her poor husband dying. Like someone said it’s not as if the hotel needs the exposure so why gift her a stay? If they’re going to gift stays then give it to someone more deserving of a break!! Those who have worked their asses off this last year and a half! Rachel wouldn’t know work if it jumped up and bit her in her grabby face!!!

• Heart
That's is Rachel you tell your thousands of followers you put your thong back on after your spa treatment. Certainly no tears for her beloved hubby today. Best knickers are out and all 🤔
No necklace/no tears as no collab.

Reactions: 8
Why does the ma and sister go everywhere with her, it’s weird she never goes away with friends and never really mentions friends she often mentioned “Daniels friends” but I never hear her talk about her own friends

Reactions: 11
I actually feel so sorry for the other sister that didnt get an invite. Imagine seeing stories of your mum and 2 sisters having a great time while you didn't even get a look in. And on her birthday week. The stories of them drunk aswell, like seriously is that the image that brands want to work with. Rachel is really living it up, and all from the death of her husband. She has no shame at all. Its terrible.

Reactions: 24
Notice the pic , herself center stage as always, even with the kids photos. You would think happy freebie mammy would be in the middle daughters each side . Now off the trot for free breakfast , milk it for all they can before they go. Glad to see a few complaining and cancelling with that hotel. The more we complain and boycott they better chance there is of these companies copping on. What has this family actually done to make you want to stay there ? She flashed her leg, they consumed as much freebies as they could , they did not say ‘family hotel’ they came across as loud greedy and common . Did they all not have another free stay last year in some hotel ?

Isn’t it Tara to be showing off that your living your best life all while her page was meant to show and be based on awareness of bereavement from her husbands passing! To be from Daniels died and I may get told where to go from saying this but she seems to be really living it up and having the best time! Until she realises oh tit better get my chain on and sulk a bit here for a minute and then boom back to my fame life!

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it Tara to be showing off that your living your best life all while her page was meant to show and be based on awareness of bereavement from her husbands passing! To be from Daniels died and I may get told where to go from saying this but she seems to be really living it up and having the best time! Until she realises oh tit better get my chain on and sulk a bit here for a minute and then boom back to my fame life!
She's having the best time ever, never seen someone so happy and living it up. Amazing what you can achieve by exploiting your husbands death. Red flags rose when she done an OOTD on the way to visit him in hospital. She's a vile creature. Life always catches back up with people tho and her day with come when she's landed back down to earth with a thump.

Reactions: 8
Notice the pic , herself center stage as always, even with the kids photos. You would think happy freebie mammy would be in the middle daughters each side . Now off the trot for free breakfast , milk it for all they can before they go. Glad to see a few complaining and cancelling with that hotel. The more we complain and boycott they better chance there is of these companies copping on. What has this family actually done to make you want to stay there ? She flashed her leg, they consumed as much freebies as they could , they did not say ‘family hotel’ they came across as loud greedy and common . Did they all not have another free stay last year in some hotel ?
Yeah I had only started following her and she was gifted a weekend in Galway she brought the man and the two sisters

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.