Rachel Gorry #12 now I’m cleanin’ on da telly, hashtag ad, I’m only deadly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where ever there’s a freebie ma tags along , then not content with a freebie for 2 they fetch the sister .. Unreal! As for her needing to get help, I don’t think there is a bother on her , no sign of a breakdown whatsoever . Everything she does is for the gram, the freebies perks , money , fame whatever . The whinging gets her noticed , a very cunning woman , not one on the verge of a breakdown Not a bother on her tonight knocking the free cocktails back. Ma with a grin from ear to ear.. Now this is just my opinion from my observations of this one, others may not agree and have a totally different one. All I see is a cunning woman who will try anything she can for fame and money. Not one bit of sympathy have I got for her. Way more genuine people out there suffering from loss/grief who are more deserving .
🙌 this

Reactions: 2
Absolutely agree here. No sympathy for her. She knows exactly how to play the game and she will not stop with the whinging as she knows her freebies will dry up. The mother and sister are only loving all the attention. How fake was the mother laughing over the mask situation, nearly falling off the bed trying to laugh extra hard 🙄
Mammy all excited with the freebies and attention like the daughter. I can’t get over the barefaced cheek though. Hotel gives whinged and ma a free stay then all of a sudden the sister appears . Almost The whole family getting freebies, they really have no shame whatsoever

Reactions: 12
Mammy all excited with the freebies and attention like the daughter. I can’t get over the barefaced cheek though. Hotel gives whinged and ma a free stay then all of a sudden the sister appears . Almost The whole family getting freebies, they really have no shame whatsoever
No shame at all, its just vile. It will only be a matter of time now and she will start with the Christmas talk and await all the freebies again 😤

Reactions: 11
The Ma looks like a hard yoke too. Literally only ever see her when she’s getting a freebie. They’re pathetic.

Reactions: 20
Can you just imagine them all plotting to see how much they can screw out if a company all coming up with suggestions between them. Looks like she got feck all free in Tranmore , had to pay for the hotel for the one night. Bet it’s far from fine dining they wee reared. Would you not feel ashmed tucking in for free while other paying guests are there. Bet the guzzle all the free cocktails they can. Will she go to bed early like she apparently did on her Belfast trip in the height of Covid ??

Reactions: 3
Like I said, paid a fortune for a crappy old room recently with no dinner included! Fuming! Wud love to complain to hotel

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe this! Stayed in the heritage recently and the price is not cheap and the room was sooo basic and dirty old carpet, one of their old rooms! Cost nearly €300 and this one gets that big room for nothing!!

Just to add, €300 for a week night B&B! No dinner. Yet our Rachel with afternoon tea and prob a 5 course later! Sickening
Just cancelled a booking with them, going to go to druids glen instead! They hardly need paying customers if they’re gifting stays!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Shes a downright liar. She said she decided to take her ma out instead of cleaning. Kids went to grandparents for an overnight so she booked a few spa treatments, then decided to stay the night

Well how bleeping fortunate that the hotel decided to gift her a stay while she was in the carpark, arrange for an ad (even though they would need to go through her agent for that) and her sister dropped everything to join them (all in the 2 minutes it took her to get a parking space)

If you're gonna do an ad, declare it from the outset Rachel

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Like I said, paid a fortune for a crappy old room recently with no dinner included! Fuming! Wud love to complain to hotel
That’s awful. Don’t know why this hotel needs advertising as it’s always booked up. Tried twice this summer to book rooms and nothing. A friend that stayed there two weeks ago and was on a waiting list (2 weeks before arrival) for spa treatments. Got a call the day before her stay to say they were fully booked for all 3 days of her stay. I’d say this trip has been planned well in advance with Rachel

Reactions: 9
How many times did she practice her latest joke 🙄 her mother was basically miming it beside her 🤣 embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 4
Just cancelled a booking with them, going to go to druids glen instead! They hardly need paying customers if they’re gifting stays!
Good on you , now look at this pic , they can get enough cocktails down them , is that a pint glass of larger ? Have the fellas joined them ??? . You can tell pure gluttony going on there eating and drinking as much as they can get. Bet they don’t know half the names of the food items.

Classy birds 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shouldnt each of those stories have ad on them.
Yes you are right , she hardly ever puts #ad/gift etc , she has not included it once today . How do you report her ??

Attachments

Reactions: 1
After a few drinks the rough part comes out. I know it’s terrible to say as I don’t know any of them but there’s something odd about the Mam. She reminds me of those Mam’s that her kids are really comfortable telling dirty jokes around & openly share their sex lives with (makes me sound like a prude but I’m not at all). Maybe I’m wrong….

Reactions: 16
Email them and let them know how you feel, seriously ! Freebies to the huns puts me off booking hotels.

Reactions: 6
The hotels not that great. And you can’t access the spa without going outside, there’s defo better places to stay for the money.

The sheep will flock to it now though. Wonder will they magic upgrades in the car park too.

Reactions: 1
Do they never take the other sister with them you think they would especially as it was her sisters birthday during the week

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.