Rachel Gorry #12 now I’m cleanin’ on da telly, hashtag ad, I’m only deadly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still astounded over the fact she ran Daniels uncle off the land, and people set up direct debits to their accounts for when Daniel was ill and also the go fund me was only closed months after he passed away… my god. Is there any level this yoke won’t stoop too….
And that bloody tracksuit is a hack, the absolute state of it. No need for all those boxes, green aware me hole.

Reactions: 8
I’m still astounded over the fact she ran Daniels uncle off the land, and people set up direct debits to their accounts for when Daniel was ill and also the go fund me was only closed months after he passed away… my god. Is there any level this yoke won’t stoop too….
And that bloody tracksuit is a hack, the absolute state of it. No need for all those boxes, green aware me hole.
If you ask me she's an out & out scammer!

Reactions: 4
If you ask me she's an out & out scammer!
yes!! id say she tit herself yesterday with the haul and decided tear time everyone will forget. we all have our struggles but most of us keep them to share with close friends or family and not thousands of people. shes not well all i can think those poor kids

Reactions: 4
And did anyone spot the little plastic cups for the science experiments? More unnecessary plastic from a green aware ambassador. I’ll never buy their products.
Exactly or just reuse cardboard boxes we all get loads of when we buy online. Or shops / retailers will give you some of their empty boxes if you ask. But no THIRTY, NEW plastic boxes ! For fecking Christmas decorations. “Green” ambassador but - fast fashion, excessive consumerism, hauls shopping trips etc, no recycling or reusing if items shown at all. Why not buy your next dress or “haul” from a charity shop ?! And sure most of the “cleaning vids” she does she’s using regular cleaning products and chemicals. Same with cosmetics. I don’t think she’s bright enough for the role really. Probably just can’t think hard enough about it or connect the dots.
I also agree re the crying. Sure - feel your feelings and have a cry and mourn your husband. But it’s the most unnatural thing in the world to want to film yourself doing that and then share it with 1000’s of strangers. All for the gram. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That was complete hearsay and never confirmed. Just because someone fancies a gossip doesn't make it true. So dramatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing she's good at recycling is those photos of Daniel and that Jinny Joe video over and over!!
Whenever work dry’s up she takes out the sad videos, chain and crying-it’s incredible it’s so predictable

Reactions: 1
That was complete hearsay and never confirmed. Just because someone fancies a gossip doesn't make it true. So dramatic!
Last year several people on this thread confirmed the direct debit saga, they were from her town

Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories there, anyone know what over deenee boots are?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.