Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Can’t believe this! Stayed in the heritage recently and the price is not cheap and the room was sooo basic and dirty old carpet, one of their old rooms! Cost nearly €300 and this one gets that big room for nothing!!

Just to add, €300 for a week night B&B! No dinner. Yet our Rachel with afternoon tea and prob a 5 course later! Sickening
Just cancelled a booking with them, going to go to druids glen instead! They hardly need paying customers if they’re gifting stays!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well I am fuming. I booked in for two nights last Sunday and Monday. I tried to book some treatments for myself and my friend only to be told they were completely booked up until the end of September. We paid 15e for the thermal suite each but we were so disappointed we hadnt the option of a treatment. And my wedding that was supposed to be there had to be cancelled due to covid.
Well for some.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes a downright liar. She said she decided to take her ma out instead of cleaning. Kids went to grandparents for an overnight so she booked a few spa treatments, then decided to stay the night

Well how fucking fortunate that the hotel decided to gift her a stay while she was in the carpark, arrange for an ad (even though they would need to go through her agent for that) and her sister dropped everything to join them (all in the 2 minutes it took her to get a parking space)

If you're gonna do an ad, declare it from the outset Rachel

• Heart
Reactions: 28

FoolingNobody

I wonder what Rachel’s target audience is. Not being smart or anything I’m genuinely curious who she is trying to appeal to. I definitely can’t afford €68 for a gilet at back time school time or any other time for that matter. I don’t buy myself new clothes for the school run. I can barely manage to make ends meet to be honest and I think I’ll have to stop watching her because she makes me feel so poor🙈. I don’t begrudge her any of her work or earnings but it’s hard to stomach when you have fuck all yourself. (Sorry for cursing)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

The Foz

Rachel Gorry #13: decoratin me office, doin a haul, yankin me chain, every day is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd love to know how they can get bookings so late when weekends are always sold out. I think it's scandalous to take free stays in hotels considering how much theyve lost due to covid. I hope the heritage will realize that giving freebies to instahuns puts us regular customers off booking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually feel so sorry for the other sister that didnt get an invite. Imagine seeing stories of your mum and 2 sisters having a great time while you didn't even get a look in. And on her birthday week. The stories of them drunk aswell, like seriously is that the image that brands want to work with. Rachel is really living it up, and all from the death of her husband. She has no shame at all. Its terrible.

Reactions: 24

Lollipops23

VIP Member
So she randomly decided to stay but had all her make up and night out clothes in the boot of the car…?
Does she seriously think her followers are as thick as she is??

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Rachel just messaged me saying she was going to the guards with my comments on tattle and the messages I sent her.

None of which is a) accusing her of any illegality and b) is merely expressing my opinion.

Just in case we wondered if she read tattle.

Hi Rach!!! *waves*

• Haha
  • Wow

kavo

Both herself and the green aware site blocked me for saying they shouldn't be using someone like her to promote environmentally friendly products seen as she is queen of fast, throwaway clothes and is all about bleach and chemicals. I always bought their stuff but won't ever again. How dare they silence me for speaking the truth.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Her ma is as rough as a badgers hole.
She looks like she's teletransported to Rachel's stories from the 1980s.
Reminds me of a backing singer for Dexys midnight runners

• Haha

<shutthefrontdoor>

And the oldest girl on her bed with the tray on bed she jumped when her mother walked in
She definitely looked a bit afraid and not just because the door opened suddenly, but as if she was going to be in trouble. Until of course she realised her mother had her phone in her hand recording (as usual) & she could relax because it was just a fake, hilarious ‘joke’ for the gram 🙄 Poor child. What sort of a life is it for those girls at all. Camera in face, performing for thousands of strangers every day.
Do what you want Rachel but Jesus would you ever leave your children out of it and give them their privacy.

Edited to add: Leah was in her bedroom, lying on the bed chilling with what looks like her iPad. Shitty shitty parenting to barge in without even a knock on the door & recording for thousands to see. I could never do that to my kids. Particularly pre-teens who are entitled to fucking privacy in their bedroom.

Oh my heart! I actually want to cry after watching Leah in her bedroom. I have an 11 year old and if her younger siblings started opening her drawers she would go absolutely mental. Poor Leah just had to sit there and watch. That is so unfair 💔

There should definitely be some sort of law on filming your child for content daily 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she was so afraid to do a home tour because it would make it easy for burglars but has shown the outside walls and drive into to her home making it extremely identifiable. We also know what her back garden looks like and what’s in the shed, we know her kids are all downstairs and she has the whole of the upstairs. We know everything from what the kids ate for dinner to what’s in their knicker drawer. We know she lives alone with the girls as her mam has moved out. We know their ages, weight, dates of birth, school classes, middle names, and everything in between. It’s a bit late in the day now to be concerned about any burglars or weirdos. They would already have all they need to know.

Reactions: 21

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Treacy's Hotel Waterford Facebook page have a picture of them up. Someone has commented that they're worse than having refugees staying in the hotel because at least the refugees pay for their stay (indirectly) the instagram beggars don't!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

C.D

When talking about her chain and the light reflecting off it she says Daniels mad to get me to bed . What kind of fucked up comment is that . Find this very strange to even say it out loud . This woman needs help .

Reactions: 20

The Foz

It's awful she keeps reminding them, it's like she's trying to make them feel bad along with herself.
I hate to say it, but the child was 3.5 when Daniel died, she's forgotten him now. Perhaps a memory here and there, and constant reminders with photos. But that child's grief is done. It's over. She needs to be allowed to let go and move on now.
As a child whose parents died at the same age, her grief is not done, believe me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20