Rachel Gorry #12 now I’m cleanin’ on da telly, hashtag ad, I’m only deadly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she trying to get a freebie valet showing all the sand in the car? And yes Rachel it's a car.

Reactions: 2
Was she trying to get a freebie valet showing all the sand in the car? And yes Rachel it's a car.
Spot on.
Begging again.
She'll need lots of copies and books shortly, roll on the ad for Eason or Mr. Price or Homesavers....taking bets on who she'll get freebies from?
Then she'll line the kids up in a row and they'll produce the goods🙄

Reactions: 2
Free stay in The Heritage tonight 🙄
She posted from her "JEEP" her and the mother are there for treatments and we're given a free stay

Reactions: 8
Ahh lads a night away with the ma...only there for treatments and they decided to stay the night? Would you not want a change of clothes toiletries toothbrush even??
Anyway lovely hotel I'd say daniel wudda luved it.

Reactions: 6
I see there’s 3 of them there on her stories, no doubt the sister 🙄 Wouldn’t you think she would have invited Daniel’s Mam to stay instead of leaving the kids with her

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know how they can get bookings so late when weekends are always sold out. I think it's scandalous to take free stays in hotels considering how much theyve lost due to covid. I hope the heritage will realize that giving freebies to instahuns puts us regular customers off booking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd love to know how they can get bookings so late when weekends are always sold out. I think it's scandalous to take free stays in hotels considering how much theyve lost due to covid. I hope the heritage will realize that giving freebies to instahuns puts us regular customers off booking.
Can’t believe this! Stayed in the heritage recently and the price is not cheap and the room was sooo basic and dirty old carpet, one of their old rooms! Cost nearly €300 and this one gets that big room for nothing!!

Just to add, €300 for a week night B&B! No dinner. Yet our Rachel with afternoon tea and prob a 5 course later! Sickening

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That's is Rachel you tell your thousands of followers you put your thong back on after your spa treatment. Certainly no tears for her beloved hubby today. Best knickers are out and all 🤔

• Wow
As IF she just POPPED down to the heritage and ah sure feck it we stay the night when there with no clothes etc? She thinks everyone is thick. The price of a normal room on a sat night there is expensive and normally really booked up. Now Aimee there too. Not for a sec do I believe that wasn't a planned freebie. Ridiculous tit. First time looking at her stories in weeks and see it's the same old chain and ad shite .

Reactions: 12
As IF she just POPPED down to the heritage and ah sure feck it we stay the night when there with no clothes etc? She thinks everyone is thick. The price of a normal room on a sat night there is expensive and normally really booked up. Now Aimee there too. Not for a sec do I believe that wasn't a planned freebie. Ridiculous tit. First time looking at her stories in weeks and see it's the same old chain and ad shite .
All glammed up on her stories and all

Reactions: 5
How does ‘we decided to stay over’ and ‘we were gifted a stay’ work?

Reactions: 14
Well I am fuming. I booked in for two nights last Sunday and Monday. I tried to book some treatments for myself and my friend only to be told they were completely booked up until the end of September. We paid 15e for the thermal suite each but we were so disappointed we hadnt the option of a treatment. And my wedding that was supposed to be there had to be cancelled due to covid.
Well for some.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So she randomly decided to stay but had all her make up and night out clothes in the boot of the car…?
Does she seriously think her followers are as thick as she is??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Where ever there’s a freebie ma tags along , then not content with a freebie for 2 they fetch the sister .. Unreal! As for her needing to get help, I don’t think there is a bother on her , no sign of a breakdown whatsoever . Everything she does is for the gram, the freebies perks , money , fame whatever . The whinging gets her noticed , a very cunning woman , not one on the verge of a breakdown Not a bother on her tonight knocking the free cocktails back. Ma with a grin from ear to ear.. Now this is just my opinion from my observations of this one, others may not agree and have a totally different one. All I see is a cunning woman who will try anything she can for fame and money. Not one bit of sympathy have I got for her. Way more genuine people out there suffering from loss/grief who are more deserving .

Reactions: 19
Where ever there’s a freebie ma tags along , then not content with a freebie for 2 they fetch the sister .. Unreal! As for her needing to get help, I don’t think there is a bother on her , no sign of a breakdown whatsoever . Everything she does is for the gram, the freebies perks , money , fame whatever . The whinging gets her noticed , a very cunning woman , not one on the verge of a breakdown Not a bother on her tonight knocking the free cocktails back. Ma with a grin from ear to ear.. Now this is just my opinion from my observations of this one, others may not agree and have a totally different one. All I see is a cunning woman who will try anything she can for fame and money. Not one bit of sympathy have I got for her. Way more genuine people out there suffering from loss/grief who are more deserving .
Absolutely agree here. No sympathy for her. She knows exactly how to play the game and she will not stop with the whinging as she knows her freebies will dry up. The mother and sister are only loving all the attention. How fake was the mother laughing over the mask situation, nearly falling off the bed trying to laugh extra hard 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.