Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
I agree, there is nothing, i mean NOTHING, on this earth worse than watching your child die😭 especially an only child.... lets be honest, Rachel will eventually meet another man, as much as she says she wont! You can never, ever, replace your little baby💔
I do agree with you to a certain extent however your definition of the worse kind of grief is only inclusive for parents. Some people never become parents so do their losses not count as the worse thing that happened to them?

Rachel may very well meet someone else but that person does not replace Daniel. Just the same way as if a bereaved parent has a new baby it does now replace the lost child. Moving on with your life after grief does not cancel out the loss of your loved one. ❤

Reactions: 14

glossy possy

Cry cry cry tug chain tug chain tug chain … then all of a sudden “WHOS READY FOR A HOLIDAYYYYY!!!!!” This woman 😂

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
The questions sent in blow my mind... imagine meetin mary on the street.

Ah howiya mary

Ah howiya luv how have ye been?

Ah I'm ok, have to keep goin dont ye?

Yeah you sure do , so mary what age were you when you first babysat?

Wha? 😳😳🤔🤔🤔

Like seriously people are weird 😂😂😂
And while we’re ah ih now Mary- Tell me a few of de baby names you didn’ use there will ya?

• Haha

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
This is the reason I don’t think it’s good for people to meet so young. They become completely co dependent and think they can’t live without the other. It’s not a healthy way to be…. A good healthy relationship should be two whole people coming together to form a strong union, not two fractions hoping to make a whole one

Before anyone gives out, I know it can work sometimes, but this is a perfect example of when it doesn’t… she thinks she needs an army of men (not people) to do anything.
She’s like the girl who says ‘I always had guy friends.. never got on with girls.. don’t know why ‘

She’s absolutely disgusting using an innocent child’s grief just for maximum exposure to sell tan and the like. If I was a sponsor I wouldn’t want to be associated with this child exploitation.
I messaged her saying please keep ur childs private moments off the gram

They need their privacy

I.was blocked

• Wow
Swipe up, ad, swipe up, ad, cry, garage, ad, ad, ad, cry, grave, swipe up, ad, cry. Can Instagram start charging like YouTube to remove ad’s. I’ll gladly pay for it at this rate

Reactions: 13
If she’s gifted a holiday….stop the world and let me off!! I have zero interest in any of those memories!!! I’ve seen more pics from her hols than I have spent looking at my own! Grief comes in waves, i get that. But she needs to go speak to family, friends or a therapist, it would be so much more beneficial to her and in turn her girls… not rando strangers online who want know what the girl’s birth weights were.. but no.. friends/family/therapist won’t buy any cheap tat she shills after a sobfest! 🥱

Surely we’ll see some ‘luvly super high waisteh, super stretchy leggins for when de weathers noh hoh anymore’😑

• Haha

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
So Rachel is going to be on Ireland am in the morning, sharing all Mrs Hinchs cleaning tips and tricks.... cue whinging in the wardrobe tomorrow evening, cos Daniel is not here to see her on tv🙄 BORE OFF Rachel😤

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
She needs to let her children move on and be happy. I don’t think it’s right to keep reminding them. Let them be children, there will be sad times for them where they’ll think of their dad, of course there will,but they shouldn’t be dragged through this Instagram show just for her gain and a few likes and follows and free shite. A party at his grave, was just wrong in my opinion too.

dotiedot

Chatty Member
And I’m be no means a prude, but if I were his parents; I wouldn’t be too thrilled about her posing in outfits with her boobs jacked up to the hilt. It looks like she’s trying to score a guy. I think it’s a bit classless is all
She is 30 years of age! I don't think his parents should have any say in what she wears? And are u saying a woman can't wear an outfit with cleavage without it meaning they are looking to "score a guy". I don't know about you, but personally I dress to feel good in myself, nothing got to do with anybody else or their opinions!! They are my legs and my boobs, I'll flaunt them if I feel like it!

I've been saying it for a while now but when the arse falls out of this "influencing" industry the likes of Rachel are going to be the first fucked out the door! I really hate the likes of Rachel who have a huge following with no talent. Like I understand people with specific pages (muas sharing makeup tips, I also follow a few wedding organisers and fertility workers that stay in their specific field) but these general influencers need to come to an end! It's actually a joke when u think about it and the amount of money and freebies they get is shocking! 🙈

• Heart

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Not gonna lie, it’s disconcerting seeing Leah lumped in with the little kids all the time. She’s 10/11, she should be starting to find her own identity as an adolescent- not just going along with whatever mammy has decided is “sooo cute!!”
The kids also should be able to enjoy their holiday without incorporating daddy into everything. That’s for Rachel, not them.

Ladydee

Jesus things are gone crazy in this world when ya need an insta hun (one that can’t even speak correctly) to try and sell a new housing estate , like wtf is gone wrong with the country 😳

Misstree

I have second hand embarrassment for her right now. The cleaning hacks? Use a toothbrush? Wow, amazing, so innovative 😂 Tommy looked like he was having none of her silly obsession for cleaning. Think he felt sorry for her more than anything
Tommy is a simpleton too .. and a shite presenter 😂

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She rarely talks about the pain Daniel must have felt at the thought of dying and never seeing his children grow up.
She actually said once that she hadn't considered it! Imagine not considering the fear and trauma her husband was going through internally at the thought of dying and leaving his family

• Sad