Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaGP

VIP Member
Classy as always! Swigging from a bottle of alcohol. I don’t care if it’s a joke. A silly reel involving kids and a parent swigging from a wine bottle.It’s just trampy.It’s just a pet peeve of mine,I don’t like it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I was the complete opposite. I couldn’t listen to a sad song for years and still can’t to this day after a personal loss. I switch the station in the car when sad songs come on. I can’t go there at all

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Banging on about how scared she is to go into the garden at night- grown the F**K up woman. You're a lone parent, the only adult in the house. If you don't like living in the country cos it's scaaaaaaaaaweeeey sell the place and move to a housing estate.
Shes not the only adult in the house, her mam, and her partner live there too.... all a show to be dramatic, its her only content these days🙄

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with watching her anymore. The hauls and swipe ups are one thing, the constant grieving into the phone is another and then the kids plastered all over the gram for content and $$ is the final straw. I don’t need to be sold to and I don’t need to support a complete stranger through grief. Anyone who has been through grief or supported someone through a grief journey knows how difficult that is. But the kids on the gram trying to navigate their new normal without their father and all this one can do is hit the record button. That makes me annoyed 😡 And she’ll be the one back on the late late in 5 years time giving out to Ryan about waiting times for CAMHS services when she realises the mess she has made of those kids and expect someone else to fix it. Is it any wonder those services are stretched far beyond their capacity when this is now what we call ‘parenting’. 90% of the time the child is the symptom of the problem.

Cpeople

VIP Member
She moved in apparently to help this one out , the partner also there I think . So no way is this one doing all the jobs by herself , it’s all for the gram

Should I take the mat up? Seriously you get your phone out and put a Q&A box up, ask the mother!!! Omg is she really struggling that bad for content ? Kids get muddy they carry mud in have since the Dawn of time. They are children fgs . She must be unbearable to live with
That shite of question boxes, suggestions, what you guys think I should do I'll leave a box let me know.. All these insta hunz are at it, it's keeping up there interaction on their accounts!! So stupid companies see it these are no more going to leave a mat down because Mary in Bray says so, or are going to paint the sheds In orange because liz, Anne and Karen suggested it. Basically these are for a better word using people to line their pockets. Look at them not very many of them have actual friends who aren't the same shameful people who pimp out their kids, home's or lives for a freebie!

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
It’s jus so bizarre, cry, cry away, your a young widow with 3 young kids, but please do it in private and cop the fuck on

First time posting here & the only reason I am is because I'm f**king furious to see this ass-hat filling that giant 'pewelll' during a hosepipe ban.
We are all more than aware as to how fucked this country's water-pipe system is & here she is filling this thing with gallons of water. And then leaves it uncovered overnight - open for any kind of wild animal to pee in, or drown in.
She's a spanner!!!
Do better, Rachel.
I can't accept the possible excuse that 'she probably has a private well' - most of her followers don't & will follow suit when they see this idiot filling a pool for her kids. 🤦‍♀️
Christ, but this weather is making me cranky. 😫

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
The comments regarding travellers included her literacy skills, style and links to tarmac so yes they were derogatory. I’m not a traveller but I could see how those remarks were insulting to the traveller community.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is that fella on Ireland AM like that with all the guests? He seems a bit rude 😂😂
No he's actually OK I just don't think he was buying into her cleaning a toaster with a kweeeee tip....

Also in a panic trying to pack cause they're going to tramore tonight instead of tomorrow,but time to sit down for a spotlight ad....fuck off rachel...

• Haha

Justme00

Sorry, are my eyes deceiving me? No stories in the last 24 hours? 😁😁😁😁:m
Keep up the good work Rachel! We're all sick of you being a boring shite anyway.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I was just going to say the same. Never once has she had to say I’ll do that once I save a bit. I’m probably jealous because we can only buy a few kerbstones at a time and as for tarmac, it’s likely we will never be able to afford it.
I remember someone had a theory that she may be of settled traveler stock (the partying graveside etc). so maybe she has contacts for getting the tarmac done?

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
No two people will handle the death of a loved ones in the same way, there isn’t a rule book & I know from similar experience I still cry when I speak about my loss. Just because one person looks like they are dealing one way doesn’t mean either is wrong. Grief is completely unique to each one of us who experience it
I totally get that but coming on crying about your husband and then flogging a load of cheap clothes after???

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Who packs a picnic for the grave side.. that's sick. Imagine other families may be visiting with heavy hearts on fathers day and come across these popping pringles. Imagine how sad the girls feel leaving cards for their daddy on his grave and instead of been there for comfort she fuckn records it to show the world. Sick sick behavior
Its all very morbid in my opinion and it can't be helping the children. She is obsessed with grieving and is making sure her children get no break from it either, its so wrong. Just my opinion.

I have had my share of grief too like many others so I'm not making little of anyone. It all just seems ott and the girls shouldn't constantly be reminded, they need to be children.

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
while the sentiment of the photo may be nice , I think it could confuse the kids a small bit. They will be thinking of how much fun they had in Tramore and now they will be thinking should they have been sad Daddy wasn't there.. just no need for it .

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
I don’t think going to the grave today was a bad thing, but to broadcast it like it was an outing to the zoo is not cool.
I think she’s getting her ideas from the family who lost their little baby Azalyia, they gather at the grave with other family and also film the grave. I personally think taking photos or video of a grave is in bad taste, but then I’m not grieving a loss of a loved one.
They are doing some really distastefull stuff too, like after the funeral, they took family photos, cos they were all dressed up, it wasnt a wedding, very weird🙄 I too lost a child, and wouldnt dream of this behaviour, its terrible in my opinion....

• Heart
Swear to god that Gorry one really annoys me. Like at the start I thought god love her losing her husband and the poor children but ffs he wasn’t in the ground and week and it was #AD and now Jesus Christ she’s unreal! All gifted all ads and the notions of her. She thinks she’s a model or something now. I watched that ad she did for the houses and her home town tullamore 🙄 didn’t know tullamore was apart of Dublin 🙄😂 oh an wen the views go down get on with ur box of Kleenex an have a whinge there or even better use the kids a bit more. Like only for Daniel passing away no one would want to listen to her cos she’s got nothing interesting to say. It’s all just copies of trends on the gram there’s nothing original about her. I think I’m more surprised cos I thought she’s use the platform for raise fund and spread awareness for cancer. But that wouldn’t get the freebies rolling in 🙄😂