Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sage

I will never ever understand someone crying into their phone to 233,000 people. Strangers at that!

Reactions: 15

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I don't think a follower is sending anything. I think this is Rachel. She's cunning. If she's able to drink tinnies from an open top bus in a pandemic, breaking restrictions by travelling, instead of being with her kids only 24 weeks after Daniels passing, she's liable for anything.
No doubt she's grieving, but she's recording and posting for a reason.
No doubt she's grieving, but she's dragging up memories that should be private.
No doubt she's grieving, but she should leave her kids out of it.
It's now 16 months since he died. I'm not saying the kids should forget Daniel, but I think she's dragging his name up too much, on camera anyway. Those kids can't move on. As I said, not forget, but jaysus let them have holidays without Daniel being dragged into every moment.

Sage

'What age were you when you started babysitting'? Why would someone ask this 🤣 If bots could ask questions questions!! I had to read that 3 times to make sure I read it right. In fact, I have to go back and check again because I can't believe somebody would ask that question 🤣

• Haha

Justme00

Imagine feeling so entitled & educated you’d feel comfortable calling out someone for poor grammar. The assumption that anyone who speaks, spells or uses grammar poorly are simply lazy is disgusting, many people have leading difficulties, many have not had the same educational opportunities & some simply do not see it as that big a deal.
I don't feel entitled at all and I'm not highly educated. But I am allowed have an opinion of her and I have the freedom to voice it on here just like you did with me but I what I won't do is argue with you or anyone else on here over a difference of opinion.

Ellie80

I wish she'd stop calling it a garage. It's another building that's bigger than a lot of people's houses or apartments. Is a garage not somewhere to store a car??

She's really annoying me now showing off a bit too much.
Omg I just looked at the 'garage' jesus it's like a little house. Why couldn't she have done that up for her sister living in a caravan until she got her own place?? She could have even got rent off her for it. That makes me sick now

Justme00

The questions sent in blow my mind... imagine meetin mary on the street.

Ah howiya mary

Ah howiya luv how have ye been?

Ah I'm ok, have to keep goin dont ye?

Yeah you sure do , so mary what age were you when you first babysat?

Wha? 😳😳🤔🤔🤔

Like seriously people are weird 😂😂😂
Can you read that in any other accent other than a Dublin one? I couldn't 🤣

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I don’t know why she put that up honestly it’s to private that really did it for me unfollowed
She’s absolutely disgusting using an innocent child’s grief just for maximum exposure to sell tan and the like. If I was a sponsor I wouldn’t want to be associated with this child exploitation.

• Heart
  • Sick

Glitzychick

At the risk of being totally ate alive on this thread, I saw this on the story of a woman who is grieving her son, a different grief to Rachel but a family grief nonetheless. I thought the phrase high functioning grieves was a good phrase to explain dealing with grief.

Do I think Rachel overshares her kids? Absolutely
Did she rip off Mrs Hinch who ripped off other cleaners? Yeeeepppp!!!!
Do I think Rachel flogs too much crap? Definitely!
Does it annoy me that Rachel is a completely ordinary Joe Soap who is making a solid fortune doing sweet fuck all? 10000%, I hate the influencer industry!!
Do I think Rachel needs to speak to someone about her grief? Absolutely! I hope she can come to that realisation soon!
But do I think Rachel isn't grieving or her tears aren't real? Personally, no, I think she is grieving desperately and wouldn't wish what she's going through on my worst enemy!

View attachment 698658
I don’t think anyone here is doubting her grief. It’s the way she has used and continues to use her grief to gain insta fame. It’s tacky and disrespectful. You can read her like a book!!! I understand putting on a brave face for her kids but I don’t think it’s healthy for them to not see her grieve either. That was their Daddy and in years to come when they look back all they will remember is Mammy glued to her phone the whole time while she should have been grieving privately with her children.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I think she’s so sly how she’s marketing and pushing all of this. It would appear that Daniel was a good father. She dressed her initial insta up as a home decor page which he encouraged. She pretends this letter encourages her to do as she’s doing.
I would be highly surprised if Daniel would be happy with the level of exposure and exploitation which is going on.
She’s very common but he seemed to have some class. I think he’d be horrified to see her make money and flog crap off the back of his daughters private, intimate moments

• Heart

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
That beach photo is very unnecessary to be sharing in public, should be for private family WhatsApp only - Rachel please stop for the sake of your kids

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
I remember someone had a theory that she may be of settled traveler stock (the partying graveside etc). so maybe she has contacts for getting the tarmac done?
Ah here cop on to yourself she's not a traveler just a dub and don't be making sweeping statements about travelers and tarmac

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Even her threads on here are getting boring. Her first one locked within 2 weeks, this one is going 2 months. There’s nothing new for us even to have an opinion on. It’s all just repeat content of the same old dribble waffle she goes on about 🙄

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I know this is gonna sound horrible but she is far from an expert on houses. Daniel did everything and it would seem people from her area also helped out. Some of those houses are expensive….. have to say if I were in the market for a nice/expensive house, I think it would be cheapened by her association with it. Queen of tracksuits; crude content, drinking cans on a bus and can’t speak the language or spell attend to proper grammar. Nope.. bad move on the developers side there

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
She's a size 7 though, I'll say it again, she's a size 7, in case anyone wants to send her some shoes, she's a size 7.....
No doubt the other girls shoes sizes will be next because 'someone' wants to know their sizes....in time for school.

Dexxie124

VIP Member
No sign of that tacky chain on tv or doing febreze ad but when Daniel is so proud and she forces out the tears the chain is on. Fuck off 🙄

• Heart

Sage

'Here ma, will ye take a video a me and pretend dat I don't see ye and get de girls ta spray me wit waher. I think it'hll be hilarious ' 🥱

• Haha

newuser321

I am so heartbroken for those children, seeing their grief used as ‘content’. It is utterly unacceptable and should be illegal. They are not in a position to give consent to their mother to share their very private moments to a public audience.

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I don’t get it. Sorry if I’m being thick. If she’s booked out for 2 years straight and her reputation is obvs excellent, why does she need to give freebies to insta huns? All that will do is stress and put more pressure on her.
I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t give appts that far out. Peoples lives move on, they forget.
soemthing doesn’t add up