Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatshappenin

I messaged her saying it was one thing showing her own grieving process but it was really unfair of her to showcase her baby like that.
What are the odds I’ll be blocked?
100% she’s a wanker and I hope her friends disown her

Just after watching that video of the wee girl and I am livid, how dare she put that up on Instagram for her grief following? Disgusting I wrote to her and I don’t her care if she says who I am, she is disgusting and she does it for the follows.. well Rachel when the life insurance dries up and your influencer money dries up I hope you are broke

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jesus I wash nothing 😆 towels I do wash first as I hate them when they’re too soft but everything else, wouldn’t even enter my head. Seems a bit excessive to me 🤔

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Did people ever think maybe her sister is happy to work her own way up to a house? She seems extremely proud of her work on the mobile. I personally could never take a dig out like that from a family member and feel forever indebted to them, I'd prefer to work for it myself. Also Rachel is now a single mother of 3 young girls, and is trying to finish her house and save for their future! Dunno why everyone is so obsessed with where she gets her money from. This convo comes up time and time again.... Dya think she had a boob job? We've not mentioned that before....

• Haha

dotiedot

Chatty Member
The bears are a symbol of a sad day, whereas the videos are happy memories. She said the day they made the bears was awful, Daniel was bawling crying, and I can only imagine the msg he recorded knowing he was dying. Only she knows her own strength and the strength of her kids. I wonder are the youngest 2 even too young to understand how daddy's voice and message would've gotten inside a bear. It's her family, her grief, her choice! As someone said up above, she needs to speak to a professional. She has built the bear thing up in her too much and is going to fall apart when she does give them to the girls. A professional would help guide her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Who are these people who write in to say Daniel would be so proud???

They never knew him. Who in their right mind would make such a statement, and what is wrong with her to even share it!!! It’s so messed up and deluded.

Proud of what? Selling her soul for freebies online? Inappropriately sharing intimate details of the girls and their home life? Crying into the phone? Using Daniels memory to increase her following?

There’s just no words.

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Who packs a picnic for the grave side.. that's sick. Imagine other families may be visiting with heavy hearts on fathers day and come across these popping pringles. Imagine how sad the girls feel leaving cards for their daddy on his grave and instead of been there for comfort she fuckn records it to show the world. Sick sick behavior

• Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
Cries every night , I don’t believe that for a minute . Did she cry in Belfast , free break , nights out etc.. total attention seeking person who has no content only whinging, posting kids and clothes hauls

Interesting to see how the Hun kids turn out , they will have grown up in times of self entitlement, self important , self indulgence, self loving . Gifts showered on them almost daily , their pics/life all over Social Media. In the case of this one they will see whinging into your phone gets you attention and freebies , children learn from the parents don’t they ? What happens when the IG pot goes dry , or when new Huns pop up and push the existing ones of their pedestal ? Ever day sad as it is life creates many widows , this one and Small Step will loose their appeal , but at least Small Step is educated and has a career to fall back into.. She may just have to rent the garage out 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Is anyone else just SICK OF THE WHINGING? CROCODILE TEARS, I cannot be looking at her fake ass anymore, when is it going to stop?🙄
I can't believe this one is still crying?? If anyone follows Ashely Cain who lost his beautiful little girl at 8 months old after battling cancer all her tiny life they'll see how fake this one is. He comes on and talks about being positive and motivated so as to make Azaylia proud, he puts this one to shame.

Reactions: 15

littlebananafairy

each to their own in terms of how they grieve and that family are grieving a huge loss but I would be horrified if I went up to someone from my family’s grave and there were kids and adults having a picnic beside me. I would feel very uncomfortable stopping to pray at the grave or put flowers or just reflect because I’d feel like I was intruding on a party. Would it not be nicer to take the kids to visit their dad’s grave and leave their cards and gifts and then have a nice picnic in the park or go for a treat somewhere with them, perhaps somewhere they liked to go with their dad and remember him as he was?

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I don’t want to sound like a grouch cos I love kids. But I don’t find it one bit funny or entertaining that already those small girls are posing and primping themselves for insta. I do t want to be negative but in another couple of years being so camera aware and angles etc I would hate to think they’d be under pressure to be a size 8 or to look as good as the next one. They’ll start all that soon enough but I know of teen girls in floods of tears nightly cos they don’t look as slim as their friends on the gram. Let them be children. I know it was their idea but only cos their vain self obsessed mother is always primping herself.
be careful what you wish for

Delboy

Chatty Member
I kept my dad's mobile active for the last few years just so I can hear his voice mail my family think I'm nuts to keep topping it up.
No you're not nuts at all, my Dad hadn't any voicemail set up but I still rang his phone for weeks after he passed, don't know why but I did😔 you keep topping up ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She gets to lie in bed at night and look back on old photos and videos and feel comforted and consoled by them. The girls don’t have the same privilege of being able to lie in bed and cuddle into the teddy with their daddy’s voice. Sometimes she can’t see past herself. It’s very sad.

• Heart

Lava91

VIP Member
I’m not being bad but at like 12pm or whatever before I went to sleep, I was scrolling through insta after having a crap day and went onto Rachel’s stories of her balling, I mean people have their own lives and troubles, it’s getting very hard having to listen to her cry constantly , I literally had to turn off. Otherwise you know when you’re already emotional, someone crying would set you off. I mean she could hardly breathe, she was crying that hard, it’s just bizarre how she can do that on camera and post it, I can’t even let someone see me cry. It’s mental and I think it’s wrong

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Ok so I know I can write this as I’m not grieving but honestly how many years is she going to bring up the last holiday?? She really needs to speak to a professional in all seriousness, like I’ve had a traumatic experience and spent a year going over it, every week I’d be thinking well this time last week/month x was happening etc but I needed to deal with it all for my own head! You can’t put a time limit on grief but we don’t need to know about their holiday sex either 🙄🙄

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Hi all. Caught this one this morning on TV3 and have to admit I'd never heard of her before.
I figured if she was anyways worth following, she might have been mentioned on here but bloody hell, 11 threads!!
(BTW I loved how Tommy told her she was a bit OTT, I don't think she was too impressed.)

• Haha