Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glossy possy

hiya 👋 newbie here!!
so I used to really like Rachel and I genuinely thought after the husbands passing the page was going to involve talks about coping mechanisms, what happens paperwork wise to do with the house, what do you do with all of his private bank accounts and his belongings etc, counselling, charity work and what way do you go ahead with routine with the kids.. how do you get by financially..just things to chat about to help others who may be going through the same and aren’t sure of stuff to do! needless to say I’m very disappointed .. to me that’s a girl living her best life showing off all these clothes and gifts! I get life goes on and you have to try and be brave and positive sometimes but holy god that is brutal how she’s behaving!

Reactions: 33

Ramona

My nephews lost their mother (my sister) as a toddler and a baby we try to keep her memory alive for them, to give them a sense of the fabulous person she was, not by partying at her grave but by talking about her life not her illness and death and showing them pictures and just answering their questions. Constantly reminding them that she loved them and fought so hard to be here for them.
A party at a grave to me does’t celebrate the life it is just compounding the loss/death, especially for young children.
It might be more appropriate for those special days to visit a place that was special to Daniel or somewhere that they enjoyed a lovely family day out that will remind the kids of the good times with their dad.
But hey, I’m not a therapist what would I know. Everyone grieves differently, very few make a career out of it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

TinaGP

VIP Member
She can’t even put a sentence together 😂
Yiz are gas! I know I shud go back to skewel alrigh buh I have me garage now n I’m happy ouh, I can try on all me clothez n me coahs tha openz n cloez n if I have ta go ta de toileh I can becoz I have a toileh azwell in me garage. Wha wud I be doin wih skewel ahtall ahtall

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The questions sent in blow my mind... imagine meetin mary on the street.

Ah howiya mary

Ah howiya luv how have ye been?

Ah I'm ok, have to keep goin dont ye?

Yeah you sure do , so mary what age were you when you first babysat?

Wha? 😳😳🤔🤔🤔

Like seriously people are weird 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is it really strange to come on and tell 200+ thousand strangers that someone messaged you about a ‘new boyfriend’ who happens to be your friends husband? The poor friend stuck in work must be wondering what her husband and friend are doing to make a stranger think they are a couple. And then going on about all the lads stepping up but barely mentions her girlfriends. I’ve noticed this before and find it very odd. I think she likes to play the damsel in distress role a little too much and her knights to come running to her rescue

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I agree, she is very much trying to set herself up as the girlie girl who needs to be saved. I think it’s pathetic that she runs the narrative that all of his friends hve to do stuff for her. My friend who is a single mother, has a useless thing for an ex. He practically never sees the child. She has no army of men around making sure she never has to learn how to fix the tv or the internet.
I think it’s a pathetic message to send to 3 young impressionable girls. We might be ok cos daddies friends have been told to mind us. How about ‘ we’re strong, we’ve got this’ or ‘we can do this… c’mon let’s try’
I’m not a feminist but she takes us back 100 years.
Also, saying it here first. When she moved on it will be with a friend of his- she will know it’s what Daniel would have wanted and it will prob have been mentioned in the letter .
That’s partly what this act is about .
It makes my blood boil when women claim or imply they can’t do anything.., just bloody do it. You’re not sick, you’re not disabled. You’re young healthy and now have money… you can do anything. Stop waiting for guys to save you or fix yoy

Reactions: 26

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Hi all. Caught this one this morning on TV3 and have to admit I'd never heard of her before.
I figured if she was anyways worth following, she might have been mentioned on here but bloody hell, 11 threads!!
(BTW I loved how Tommy told her she was a bit OTT, I don't think she was too impressed.)
So, had a quick look at the first thread here and also at her instagram.
1) I didn't realise her husband had died so she has my sympathy there.
2) There was absolutely no need or justification for the posting of his hand, his grave, his girls reactions and private personal messages from family members.
3) She is very photogenic (every brands dream).
4) But also very boring and very repetitive.
5) If she wants to pursue instagram as a money making exercise, fair play. BUT do it without using the children. If you cannot sell a product without using your children, then you are a shit salesperson. I have yet to meet a nurse, teacher or shop assistant that brings their child to work with them while they do their job.
6) It's a no from me.

Reactions: 25
I dont understand the whinging about getting a free playhouse? Id like to meet the person that would turn it down. Its her job.
Obviously these companys approach her agency and they approve. Its obviously worth it advertisement wise. Doesn't bother me I have no interest in documenting my life on insta but thats hers and thousands others actual jobs.
She got grief here last year for a freebie weekend with her sisters and mam. I dont believe anyone would turn that down either!
Do you understand the premise of tattle ?

It's to 'whinge' about blaggers... its not to sing praises... that's what their insta is for

Fair enough you think its OK for them to be given free stuff

.but people come to tattle who don't agree with it...

Reactions: 24

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Can we all just stand back and say how gorgeous she is?? Let’s set up the camera so everyone can see!! Did everyone see? Let’s show it from 2 Angles… did she have the mother set up to record from one angle and her own from a different angle.
the pure vanity is unnatural. Why did she change from the t shirt she was wearing painting to be camera ready for the wet t shirt comp.🙄

Those poor kids can’t even enjoy an afternoon in their back garden in swimming togs without being put on blast to over 250,000 people. Did Daniel want her to pimp out her minor children in swimwear? I’m sorry- it’s too much exposure for grieving children who cannot give informed consent and rely on their mother for protection and safe keeping. Daniel seemed like a good dad and a sensible father- I think he’d turn in his grave if he knew how she was monetising the kids in their swimwear.
I think he meant for the home decor page to take off- not this spectacle

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Can she genuinely say that daniel would have wanted this ? Showing her crack and invading the kids privacy.. ugh
don’t forget the boobs hiked up to the heavens so much so that several people have queried boob job.. v classy and tasteful.

She’s obv has a read here every night. Hid the child’s face today with an emoji and removed that gross pic of her backside .
Well here if you’re taking advice,
1. Stop pimping your kids grief for content
2. Stop with the whinges just before the hauls. Whinge or haul, but it’s distasteful when together
3. Take your nose out of your phone and answer your kids when they say hello to you
4. Stop the fake laughing and the Bosco voice
5. Read a book
6. Learn basic grammar and spelling

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sharing a picture of herself and Daniel and again going on about the pain in her eyes in it. What about the pain in Daniel’s eyes Rachel? That’s where I looked, not at you. He was the one who was going to lose his family. What a self indulgent way of viewing things

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I’m not being bad but at like 12pm or whatever before I went to sleep, I was scrolling through insta after having a crap day and went onto Rachel’s stories of her balling, I mean people have their own lives and troubles, it’s getting very hard having to listen to her cry constantly , I literally had to turn off. Otherwise you know when you’re already emotional, someone crying would set you off. I mean she could hardly breathe, she was crying that hard, it’s just bizarre how she can do that on camera and post it, I can’t even let someone see me cry. It’s mental and I think it’s wrong
I can't understand how you're bawling so hard, into your phone. You can see yourself while you're bawling/recording.
You then grab the phone, while bawling, or snotting. Then retrieve the footage. Grab the footage and send to stories. Confirm to stories and post. While snotting and bawling or heart tugs or whatever.
It's unnatural.
And after a cry, inevitably, you feel tired, relieved, so theoretically you could calm down and take down the story. But Rachel is happy to leave that content on for the 24 hour story.
She's taking the piss.

The Foz

New thread name suggestion: now I’m cleanin’ on da telly, hashtag ad, I’m only deadly.

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
I think she means we could be commenting all sorts on the child because of the exposure she has. I don’t think it means she wants to say anything just that Rachel is leaving the child open to all sorts having opinions.

The reality is we shouldn’t see so much of them. It’s really really not on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

TinaGP

VIP Member
And the whooo whooo heading off to the grave with a picnic. Bizarre.
100% very very strange. I have never came across the likes of that before. I used to say “Everyone grieves differently” Rachel had been getting away with this sentence for too long as an excuse. I refuse to put her name and that sentence together now. What she is doing is using her husbands death and using and selling her children’s grief for her own gain.
It actually occurred to me last night that my baby brother who was just barely 20 passed away quite a few years now and not one of us has a picture of his grave on ours phones. Not one of us takes our phones out to take pictures in a graveyard or by his grave. My poor parents would be absolutely horrified if we did that and they’d think it was the weirdest thing they’ve came across.

• Heart

Delboy

Chatty Member
She gets to lie in bed at night and look back on old photos and videos and feel comforted and consoled by them. The girls don’t have the same privilege of being able to lie in bed and cuddle into the teddy with their daddy’s voice. Sometimes she can’t see past herself. It’s very sad.
Id give my right arm to have a teddy with a message from my Dad and I'm a grown woman, I really can't understand her reasoning not giving those girls their teddies💔💔

• Heart
  • Sad

Oh June

VIP Member
Turning off Rachel big time now. Filming one of her daughter's at the grave talking to their Dad. I would be raging if it was my brother. Is anything private. All for show.

• Sick
  • Heart

Abacus15

Imagine being that little girl having a chat with her dad at his grave and it being broadcast on instagram. Shame on her. No privacy even in the kids private heartbreaking moments. Unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Angry