Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen these two cretins in Tullamore. The neck of the sister is unreal. She thinks her and her grabby sister are celebrities. The swanned up and skipped in front of me in the queue and when I told them to move they turned and laughed at me. I swiftly got in front of them, horrible people.
Id have kick dropped the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally agree about azalia,what the hell are they thinking,a photo shoot again the other day in suits at the grave cant believe what im seeing!
Did you see the video from after the child was buried? They were all break dancing, the mind boggles 🙄

Reactions: 1
Can we all just stand back and say how gorgeous she is?? Let’s set up the camera so everyone can see!! Did everyone see? Let’s show it from 2 Angles… did she have the mother set up to record from one angle and her own from a different angle.
the pure vanity is unnatural. Why did she change from the t shirt she was wearing painting to be camera ready for the wet t shirt comp.🙄

Those poor kids can’t even enjoy an afternoon in their back garden in swimming togs without being put on blast to over 250,000 people. Did Daniel want her to pimp out her minor children in swimwear? I’m sorry- it’s too much exposure for grieving children who cannot give informed consent and rely on their mother for protection and safe keeping. Daniel seemed like a good dad and a sensible father- I think he’d turn in his grave if he knew how she was monetising the kids in their swimwear.
I think he meant for the home decor page to take off- not this spectacle
I think 'Home Decor' page is a bit far fetched. The inside of the house is just ok, nothing special about it. And just like so many other houses now, all grey and baby pink. No individuality to it at all.

Reactions: 7
Ahh lads. The biscuits in the jars... Please don't tell me that's a thing just to have them for display. Life's too bloody short to be arranging a packet of custard creams in a bloody jar.
She copies this off the Kardashians

Reactions: 5
I can honestly say I have never watched an episode.
You're not missing much 🤣

I've decided they're all greedy grabbing money and fame hungry assholes that make my blood boil when they rip off their insta sheep. Can’t stand any of them. And the notions they all have about themselves. So happy I’ll never meet any of them because they would definitely hear a few home truths from me. And they call us trolls because we’re not in awe of them. 🤣🤣🤣 gobshites
Could not agree more

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ads for Vavavoom, Boohoo, Canella Lane, Penneys.. Like it'd look very bad if an influencer was advertising 4 different brands of tan for example, no brand loyalty 🙄

Reactions: 3
If Daniel had a permanent job and was paying into pension scheme it’s likely he had death in service benefit for a multiple of his salary. I wouldn’t begrudge her a penny of any policy he had!

Did you see the video from after the child was buried? They were all break dancing, the mind boggles 🙄
I really like Ashley, grieving the loss of your baby is a grief like no other. I did wince at some of the things but if it gets them through then who are we to judge.
What pisses me off is the blatant begging from safiya now. a few weeks ago asking for recommendations for garden furniture with a built in fire pit as she couldn't find any and this week saying she needs fitted in somewhere for lashes, hair, facial, tan etc
Who gives a duck about lashes hair nails and a tan and I'm sure if she was that bothered about them, her beauty friends would fit her in. Shes clearly using her page as a beg on the side now.
I feel awful for what they've gone through but I hate to see the covert begging by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If Daniel had a permanent job and was paying into pension scheme it’s likely he had death in service benefit for a multiple of his salary. I wouldn’t begrudge her a penny of any policy he had!
Absolutely- if I was to die tomo I have a death in service 4 times my salary, as well as my pension. Combined with widow's pension it would mean my husband would be in a decent place financially if the worst were to happen!

Reactions: 4
Seen these two cretins in Tullamore. The neck of the sister is unreal. She thinks her and her grabby sister are celebrities. The swanned up and skipped in front of me in the queue and when I told them to move they turned and laughed at me. I swiftly got in front of them, horrible people.
They are no celebrities who do they think they are behaving like that ?🤬😡

Reactions: 5
Ads for Vavavoom, Boohoo, Canella Lane, Penneys.. Like it'd look very bad if an influencer was advertising 4 different brands of tan for example, no brand loyalty 🙄
Plus Get that trend, Pamela Scott, Littlewoods, Virgo, iclothing, Carraig Donn and the list goes on. No loyalty whatsoever

I really like Ashley, grieving the loss of your baby is a grief like no other. I did wince at some of the things but if it gets them through then who are we to judge.
What pisses me off is the blatant begging from safiya now. a few weeks ago asking for recommendations for garden furniture with a built in fire pit as she couldn't find any and this week saying she needs fitted in somewhere for lashes, hair, facial, tan etc
Who gives a duck about lashes hair nails and a tan and I'm sure if she was that bothered about them, her beauty friends would fit her in. Shes clearly using her page as a beg on the side now.
I feel awful for what they've gone through but I hate to see the covert begging by her.
Totally agree with you. And you are correct everyone grieves differently but I know if I buried a child the last thing on my mind would be what I look like, hair nails tan etc. It would honestly be the last thing on my mind.

Absolutely- if I was to die tomo I have a death in service 4 times my salary, as well as my pension. Combined with widow's pension it would mean my husband would be in a decent place financially if the worst were to happen!
Better watch your back 😂

• Haha
Does anyone else feel like Rach just 'models' the same dresses over and over in her hauls?

Reactions: 14
She's not getting one parent family if she's widowed. She'd be getting widows pension which isn't touched even if you work. That payment is

She'd be getting widows pension.
she can’t get widows pension until she’s 45 or 46 - she’s too young…. It’s on citizens advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.