Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I know a 31 year old bloke who got it when his wife sadly passed. I think it was only until he was cohabiting with his new partner a few years later.

Reactions: 2
I think 'Home Decor' page is a bit far fetched. The inside of the house is just ok, nothing special about it. And just like so many other houses now, all grey and baby pink. No individuality to it at all.
I don’t see anything. That nice about the house either but that’s literally what her page was called when she first set it up- RG Home decor. And it’s what Daniel gave his blessing to

And I agree.. the matching of the shoes to the bag to the dress is soooo dated and screams someone who doesn’t have a clue about fashion. It’s very mother of the bride

Reactions: 6
I don’t see anything. That nice about the house either but that’s literally what her page was called when she first set it up- RG Home decor. And it’s what Daniel gave his blessing to

And I agree.. the matching of the shoes to the bag to the dress is soooo dated and screams someone who doesn’t have a clue about fashion. It’s very mother of the bride
Her matching shoes and bags always remind me when I made my confirmation, bag & shoes were identical in colour and that was back in the 80s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really like Ashley, grieving the loss of your baby is a grief like no other. I did wince at some of the things but if it gets them through then who are we to judge.
What pisses me off is the blatant begging from safiya now. a few weeks ago asking for recommendations for garden furniture with a built in fire pit as she couldn't find any and this week saying she needs fitted in somewhere for lashes, hair, facial, tan etc
Who gives a duck about lashes hair nails and a tan and I'm sure if she was that bothered about them, her beauty friends would fit her in. Shes clearly using her page as a beg on the side now.
I feel awful for what they've gone through but I hate to see the covert begging by her.
I actually really like them too but I had noticed she had started then whilst in the hospital. Asking for recommendations for food, comfortable trainers, air beds e.t.c

It looks like she’s going down the influencer route now advertising hair wands/face cleaners e.t.c

I’m not sure why but it really saddens me to see.

Reactions: 5
No taste whatsoever in her clothes or the kids .. I’d rather buy something decent instead of that crap .. when she only started out it was Penney’s all the way now it’s river island and all her other crap hauls .. btw I love Penney’s but her taste is not for a 31 year old ..

Reactions: 3
So I’m the same age as RG, but her dress sense is atrocious! Nothing interesting or innovative in her style, be it in her clothes or home style! Speaks like a teenager and either dresses like a much more mature lady, or like a teenager! Those tracksuits are awful and she’s always in them!

Also, who is messaging about the daughter stealing her shoes? The daughters 11… why would anyone even give a tit! Even if she wanted to wear some of them, with all the freebies she gets surely she’d cope without a pair of €8 shoes

No taste whatsoever in her clothes or the kids .. I’d rather buy something decent instead of that crap .. when she only started out it was Penney’s all the way now it’s river island and all her other crap hauls .. btw I love Penney’s but her taste is not for a 31 year old ..

Reactions: 3
Her explanation for buying all the shoes is that she doesn’t smoke and hardly goes anywhere. Well neither do I but I don’t have the bones of €120 to spend on a ridiculous amount of shoes. That’s more than I can afford on the weekly shopping and she has the cheek to joke about eating bread and beans for the week.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her explanation for buying all the shoes is that she doesn’t smoke and hardly goes anywhere. Well neither do I but I don’t have the bones of €120 to spend on a ridiculous amount of shoes. That’s more than I can afford on the weekly shopping and she has the cheek to joke about eating bread and beans for the week.
If she doesn't go anywhere she defo doesn't need new shoes!!

• Heart
Also, who is messaging about the daughter stealing her shoes? The daughters 11… why would anyone even give a tit! Even if she wanted to wear some of them, with all the freebies she gets surely she’d cope without a pair of €8 shoes
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely no need for her to go on and on about the wee girl being a size 7 shoe - fodder for the bullies handed out right there by her own mother - sooooo sad 💔

Reactions: 9
She's losing the run of herself a bit

Absolutely no need for her to go on and on about the wee girl being a size 7 shoe - fodder for the bullies handed out right there by her own mother - sooooo sad 💔
[/QUOTE]
Very true, I felt sorry for the child the way they were going on. They will have her paranoid

She literally has a room full of shoes. The spaces are jammed with tit shoes, most of them are rank and she can’t possibly even recall what she has never mind get to wear them.

she’s defo in some form of competition with the eldest girl, there are various strange comments (in my opinion) she has made and now going on about her foot size. Nothing at all about the kids is private in the Rachel show.

She literally has a room full of shoes. The spaces are jammed with tit shoes, most of them are rank and she can’t possibly even recall what she has never mind get to wear them.

she’s defo in some form of competition with the eldest girl, there are various strange comments (in my opinion) she has made and now going on about her foot size. Nothing at all about the kids is private in the Rachel show.
I think the way she goes on with the kids in general is weird at times. When she videos them playing it's all very fake, the way she interacts and speaks to them just dosent seem to come naturally if you get me? All seems put on for the camera. I hope that's not the case, but it just seems that way. And I think she has OCD when it comes to the house.

Reactions: 4
I think the way she goes on with the kids in general is weird at times. When she videos them playing it's all very fake, the way she interacts and speaks to them just dosent seem to come naturally if you get me? All seems put on for the camera. I hope that's not the case, but it just seems that way. And I think she has OCD when it comes to the house.
Oh totally. They’re like her little performing monkeys ‘play nicely for the camera’ but it seems like they’re conditioned to it now 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's losing the run of herself a bit

Very true, I felt sorry for the child the way they were going on. They will have her paranoid
[/QUOTE]
And the ‘she’s like a model’ thrown in at the end like an afterthought. Maybe she realised how it sounded.

It is always so staged. She needs to take the phone out of their faces and do quality activities with them and not share it on social media. I unfollowed her a long time ago. She is a fake.

THIS. I'm an 8 and have been since I was about Leah's age. I don't give a rats now (GREAT bargains in the sales!) but I was super self conscious about it as a kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.