Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going to say the same. Never once has she had to say I’ll do that once I save a bit. I’m probably jealous because we can only buy a few kerbstones at a time and as for tarmac, it’s likely we will never be able to afford it.
I remember someone had a theory that she may be of settled traveler stock (the partying graveside etc). so maybe she has contacts for getting the tarmac done?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember someone had a theory that she may be of settled traveler stock (the partying graveside etc). so maybe she has contacts for getting the tarmac done?
Ah here cop on to yourself she's not a traveler just a dub and don't be making sweeping statements about travelers and tarmac

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah here cop on to yourself she's not a traveler just a dub and don't be making sweeping statements about travelers and tarmac
I know a few settled travelers (went to school with a few siblings) and they sounded very similar to Rachel (although they could string a sentence together without the grammatical errors that she does).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know a few settled travelers (went to school with a few siblings) and they sounded very similar to Rachel (although they could string a sentence together without the grammatical errors that she does).
"Sounding similar" does not equate to.

I live near her she's 100% not a traveler.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I’d swear she puts it on most of the time, she doesn’t talk like that on the Late late! Same with her neighboring friend Kieran Corrigan, he puts on this false idiotic voice, he’s known as the village idiot becoz of it and I can confirm, Offaly people do not speak like that

Reactions: 7
Why the aggro? What’s wrong with being a settled traveller?
I agree, no need to attack that poster and tell her to cop on. I make no judgment of her being a traveler but I think she has several characteristics in common. The party at the grave, leaving school and giving her whole life over to a guy at 16/17, the chain.
Each group has its own traditions and customs .. I think she shares some with the travellers

Reactions: 17
I agree, no need to attack that poster and tell her to cop on. I make no judgment of her being a traveler but I think she has several characteristics in common. The party at the grave, leaving school and giving her whole life over to a guy at 16/17, the chain.
Each group has its own traditions and customs .. I think she shares some with the travellers
I agree.
She shares very close similarities to the traveller community, settled or otherwise. It's just a fact.
The endless flow of money is strange. There's no way that a life insurance policy of a 30 year old would pay out the amount of money she is spending. From before Daniel died, to now, she's filled a house that was almost empty upon his death, filled it with furnishings, furniture, to patio furniture on the double, to the garage, and future tar.
She said they didn't have a mortgage, probably a mistake by her at the start as she'd get more mileage if she was strugglin' financially.
So we're talking about a life insurance policy for a 30 year old paying out at least 200k?
Nah, not buying it.

Reactions: 6
She is not a settled traveller. 100% not.

I also wouldn't be curious where her money is coming from. She is making a fortune through insta. She has tv deals etc.

Reactions: 5
She is not a settled traveller. 100% not.

I also wouldn't be curious where her money is coming from. She is making a fortune through insta. She has tv deals etc.
What tv deals?
A littlewoods ad?
The abount of money she's earning is not equivalent to the 100k + she's spent in little over a year. She's got a few clothes hauls from cheap labels, spotlight crap and the odd play centre thing that's paid for by getting the item. In fact, a lot of her stuff is drying up.

Reactions: 2
I'm a traveler myself. I don't appreciate the sweeping statements. My partner and I are tax paying, working people. It bugs me
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with asking is she a settled traveller. And I don’t think anyone made any sweeping statements, but the travelling community do have a lot of customs, trades and traditions that others might find similar to Rachel’s lifestyle like leaving school early, the parties at the grave etc. I don’t think it was any comments were made in a derogatory way.

Reactions: 10
I agree.
She shares very close similarities to the traveller community, settled or otherwise. It's just a fact.
The endless flow of money is strange. There's no way that a life insurance policy of a 30 year old would pay out the amount of money she is spending. From before Daniel died, to now, she's filled a house that was almost empty upon his death, filled it with furnishings, furniture, to patio furniture on the double, to the garage, and future tar.
She said they didn't have a mortgage, probably a mistake by her at the start as she'd get more mileage if she was strugglin' financially.
So we're talking about a life insurance policy for a 30 year old paying out at least 200k?
Nah, not buying it.
And she doesn't work herself I don't count influencer as a job a paid hobby maybe she's obv raking it in somewhere

Is the mortgage gone because of the insurance policy?

Reactions: 1
And she doesn't work herself I don't count influencer as a job a paid hobby maybe she's obv raking it in somewhere

Is the mortgage gone because of the insurance policy?
She said ages ago that they didn't need a mortgage. They had a house that was belong to a family member and they sold it and started this one. From someone that lives in the area said here, that the house owner seemed to be pushed into selling it or something. It was odd anyway.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with asking is she a settled traveller. And I don’t think anyone made any sweeping statements, but the travelling community do have a lot of customs, trades and traditions that others might find similar to Rachel’s lifestyle like leaving school early, the parties at the grave etc. I don’t think it was any comments were made in a derogatory way.
No, there's nothing wrong with anything in this discussion.
But some people take offense and see it as a personal attack.
It's only natural to wonder a person's backround. Many times it's been discussed about the area in Dublin Rachel is originally supposed to be from, are those people who are from that area getting upset or insulted? Nope.

Last edited:
She said ages ago that they didn't need a mortgage. They had a house that was belong to a family member and they sold it and started this one. From someone that lives in the area said here, that the house owner seemed to be pushed into selling it or something. It was odd anyway.

No, there's nothing wrong with anything in this discussion.
But some people take offense and see it as a personal attack.
It's only natural to wonder a person's backround. Many times it's been discussed about the area in Dublin Rachel is originally supposed to be from, are those people who are from that area getting upset or insulted? Nope.
I didn't get insulted or offended. But to make a sweeping statement about tarmac is silly. Educate yourself gal x

Reactions: 4
I didn't get insulted or offended. But to make a sweeping statement about tarmac is silly. Educate yourself gal x
But I know people who've had that kind of work carried out by a family of lads who happen to be travelers! It's a skill that's often held by men in the community, hence why I wondered aloud.

I meant absolutely no offence or disrespect the you or your community, just an idle wondering given several factors listed above about Rachel's life.

Reactions: 5
But I know people who've had that kind of work carried out by a family of lads who happen to be travelers! It's a skill that's often held by men in the community, hence why I wondered aloud.

I meant absolutely no offence or disrespect the you or your community, just an idle wondering given several factors listed above about Rachel's life.
I'm not denying that at all.. Anyway it's fine 😊 we won't argue

I’m nosey so had a quick look to see what payments you get if your widowed and she could be getting one parent family payment which would be about €300 a week. I’m not saying she shouldn’t get it but just saying it is possible!

Reactions: 1
I agree.
Nah, not buying it.
How did they not have a mortgage? 🙉 can this bit be explained to me! I must’ve missed when she spoke about this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.