Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I can’t watch this head case! But if she has teddy bears with his voice on them for the girls & she hasn’t given them because it’s too upsetting for HER! She deserves a slap in the face! What is wrong with people!!! Selfishness is sickening!!

Reactions: 9
She has his letter (book) to read and give her comfort, as well as videos of him. It genuinely hurts my heart physically when I think that she hasn't given those children their bears. She was there on the day that Daniel made them, she knows what he said. It's not like it will be a shock to her. Let them have their bears!

On a side note, I seen on a local buy and sell page (not even one near offaly) of Hannah and I think the other little one modelling high vis jackets and some other clothing for sale! Was very strange. I can't find the page now but I thought it was a bit bizzare. It didn't appear to be a legitimate company.
Would it have been for her sister, I think she sells kids work clothes, hi vis etc.

Reactions: 1
When she does give them the teddies i hope to god its not broadcast all over instagram,but no doubt it will
But its really horrible in my mind that the whole country already knows about these bears.
How can this woman look at herself in the mirror 😳

Reactions: 6
But its really horrible in my mind that the whole country already knows about these bears.
How can this woman look at herself in the mirror 😳
Really is awful that over 230k ppl know about those bears and the 3 little girls they are intended for hasn't got a clue they exist! Very cruel and controlling behaviour from Her😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How did the question about the tan come in as a reply to the video of the laurels? That was posted before she did her tan. And yes I created an account just to ask that😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still don’t understand why she has a tray with candles and stuff sitting on her bed. It’s totally stupid looking. If she was going to put them anywhere would she not put them on the ottoman at the end of the bed. And even at that it would still not make any sense.

Reactions: 8
OK someone called it a page or 2 back, pink and grey for the playhouse, which one of ye was it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
OK someone called it a page or 2 back, pink and grey for the playhouse, which one of ye was it 😂😂😂

OMG, a playhouse is supposed to be fun, she could have put nice bright colours on it and put a bit of joy in to it. Why does everything have to be so drab with her ?

Reactions: 4
OMG, a playhouse is supposed to be fun, she could have put nice bright colours on it and put a bit of joy in to it. Why does everything have to be so drab with her ?
Was thinking the very same. Why couldn't she have gotten the girls to pick out colours for it.

Reactions: 3
Oh what a huge shocker, the playhouse is going to be grey and pink😴 bore off Rachel, get some actual original ideas🙄

Who called it about the colour of the playhouse?🤣🤣🤣
Me👋 can read her like a book! She just copies all the other huns, has no original ideas🙄

Was me, 🖐 shes so easy to read🙄

Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand why she has a tray with candles and stuff sitting on her bed. It’s totally stupid looking. If she was going to put them anywhere would she not put them on the ottoman at the end of the bed. And even at that it would still not make any sense.
I always think that everything looks so staged and cold and clinical. Ridiculous.. a tray. It looks so out of place, why would you ever have a tray all day every day. She is a classic case of having faaar too much time on her hands. She is always hoovering the stairs, chopping the cushions. My house is nice and tidy and relatively clean, but I have no time for chopping and hoovering daily.
a job would do her the world of good- take her out of herself, stop the wallowing and set a good example to the girls to work and earn money from work, not from pretending her phone doesn’t hVe google and asking for everything she wants to be given to her off the sweat of someone else’s brow.
Speaking of which, when do we think the jerseys framed will be gifted..

Reactions: 8
Does her mother and partner not have their own home or why do they life with her and is Rachel's father not in her life? Sorry if I'm a nosey Parker 🙈

I always think that everything looks so staged and cold and clinical. Ridiculous.. a tray. It looks so out of place, why would you ever have a tray all day every day. She is a classic case of having faaar too much time on her hands. She is always hoovering the stairs, chopping the cushions. My house is nice and tidy and relatively clean, but I have no time for chopping and hoovering daily.
a job would do her the world of good- take her out of herself, stop the wallowing and set a good example to the girls to work and earn money from work, not from pretending her phone doesn’t hVe google and asking for everything she wants to be given to her off the sweat of someone else’s brow.
Shes a hinch wannabe copies everything from her house wise

Reactions: 6
Id say the tray is placed on the bed as a prop for insta worthy videos/photos, probably in the wardrobe at all other times😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.