Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she please take a break from posting the kids in the pool today. Nobody esp thousands of strangers need to see her kids in the pool.

Reactions: 17
Can she please take a break from posting the kids in the pool today. Nobody esp thousands of strangers need to see her kids in the pool.
Completely agree! Nobody wants or needs to see children in a pool! Who knows who’s looking at them on Instagram! It’s not right and extremely dangerous to show that type of content to complete strangers. Rachel doesn’t know who all of her followers are, she doesn’t know them personally and she has her Instagram open for the world to see anyway,following or not!

Reactions: 6
Completely agree! Nobody wants or needs to see children in a pool! Who knows who’s looking at them on Instagram! It’s not right and extremely dangerous to show that type of content to complete strangers. Rachel doesn’t know who all of her followers are, she doesn’t know them personally and she has her Instagram open for the world to see anyway,following or not!
Everything is staged it’s cringe. Let the kids enjoy without having to laugh on cue or shout daddy when she’s filMing. The kids privacy should be paramount.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s so sly how she’s marketing and pushing all of this. It would appear that Daniel was a good father. She dressed her initial insta up as a home decor page which he encouraged. She pretends this letter encourages her to do as she’s doing.
I would be highly surprised if Daniel would be happy with the level of exposure and exploitation which is going on.
She’s very common but he seemed to have some class. I think he’d be horrified to see her make money and flog crap off the back of his daughters private, intimate moments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always think just how many out of those thousands of followers are sickos and watching those kids and even think about Leah and she'll be hitting puberty soon... It's horrible that she gives these sickos exactly what they're looking for online. Someone needs to have a serious chat with her because she's fuckin brain dead. I could probably bet anything on Daniel not letting this happen if he was still here going by how sensible he seemed to be. This one needs to take a good look at what she's doing to those kids.

Reactions: 13
Its constant, Daniel this and Daniel that and she has it drilled in to the kids aswell. No disrespect to Daniel or anyone grieving for a loved one, its bloody tough at times. The majority of people grieve privately and have their moments and thats a good thing but this one. She isn't actually doing herself or her children any favours in trying to heal in my opinion. Please don't take this the wrong way, life is very precious and life should be lived but grieve privately or in the company of your nearest and dearest . She is all over the place but is doing herself no favours the way she goes on, she is on a slippery slope and in my opinion its not healthy for the kids. My heart broke the other day when one of the girls saw a butterfly and said "Daddy" 1. because they should be having so much fun they don't even notice and 2. she showed the whole world. Obviously Mammy is always looking for 'signs'.

Rant over !

Reactions: 11
It’s true she is starting to grate on me more than ever and I get she a single mum now raising 3 kids on her own and needs all the cash, but surely she has the followers and the sponsorships and Colabs now - surely B Perfect and the like won’t drop her if she stops grieving in front of the camera

Reactions: 4
It’s true she is starting to grate on me more than ever and I get she a single mum now raising 3 kids on her own and needs all the cash, but surely she has the followers and the sponsorships and Colabs now - surely B Perfect and the like won’t drop her if she stops grieving in front of the camera

As we know there are lots of single parents out there for various reasons who all find things tough at times/all the time but this one is making a career of it and the way she spends on the house she isn't screaming desperation and appears to be very comfortable anyway so its one less worry ! This one has alot to be thankful for and I wish she would just give it a rest and show a bit of dignity and respect.

Reactions: 5
As we know there are lots of single parents out there for various reasons who all find things tough at times/all the time but this one is making a career of it and the way she spends on the house she isn't screaming desperation and appears to be very comfortable anyway so its one less worry ! This one has alot to be thankful for and I wish she would just give it a rest and show a bit of dignity and respect.
Exactly the it's the way I make a living is her excuse for any criticism of her actions

Reactions: 3
She's "waiting a year on the quartz to be delivered"??? I call bullshit. Youre waiting on some company to swoop on in there and do it for free

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Banging on about how scared she is to go into the garden at night- grown the F**K up woman. You're a lone parent, the only adult in the house. If you don't like living in the country cos it's scaaaaaaaaaweeeey sell the place and move to a housing estate.

• Haha
Banging on about how scared she is to go into the garden at night- grown the F**K up woman. You're a lone parent, the only adult in the house. If you don't like living in the country cos it's scaaaaaaaaaweeeey sell the place and move to a housing estate.
Shes not the only adult in the house, her mam, and her partner live there too.... all a show to be dramatic, its her only content these days🙄

Reactions: 12
Does she not have to prime that wood before she paints it?? I’ve seen all the other blaggers doing that with their free playhouses 😂

I see "de kids are in de PEWWELL" again🙄 funny how she didnt put up the poll to see what colours we thought she should paint the playhouse???? Oh yeah, it was always gonna be grey and pink, was just looking for interaction🙄

• Haha
First time posting here & the only reason I am is because I'm f**king furious to see this ass-hat filling that giant 'pewelll' during a hosepipe ban.
We are all more than aware as to how fucked this country's water-pipe system is & here she is filling this thing with gallons of water. And then leaves it uncovered overnight - open for any kind of wild animal to pee in, or drown in.
She's a spanner!!!
Do better, Rachel.
I can't accept the possible excuse that 'she probably has a private well' - most of her followers don't & will follow suit when they see this idiot filling a pool for her kids. 🤦‍♀️
Christ, but this weather is making me cranky. 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 12
First time posting here & the only reason I am is because I'm f**king furious to see this ass-hat filling that giant 'pewelll' during a hosepipe ban.
We are all more than aware as to how fucked this country's water-pipe system is & here she is filling this thing with gallons of water. And then leaves it uncovered overnight - open for any kind of wild animal to pee in, or drown in.
She's a spanner!!!
Do better, Rachel.
I can't accept the possible excuse that 'she probably has a private well' - most of her followers don't & will follow suit when they see this idiot filling a pool for her kids. 🤦‍♀️
Christ, but this weather is making me cranky. 😫
Was thinking the exact same. She should have gotten the water treatment pump thing or whatever you use to clean the water. It's a shocking waste of water, not as if it's a paddling pool or she reused the water to water plants when it was emptied. And yes I know it rains non stop in this country but there's way too much water wasted. My neighbour spent hours power washing her front drive and it doesn't look any better. It just annoys me.

Reactions: 7
Was thinking the exact same. She should have gotten the water treatment pump thing or whatever you use to clean the water. It's a shocking waste of water, not as if it's a paddling pool or she reused the water to water plants when it was emptied. And yes I know it rains non stop in this country but there's way too much water wasted. My neighbour spent hours power washing her front drive and it doesn't look any better. It just annoys me.
It's Rachel's world & we're all just living in it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.