Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post , hoovering the stairs , apart from freebies really struggling for content. The kids are going to grow up feeling as self entitled and important as she feels . So many children without both parents out there , yet this family is showered with freebies . Wonder how other families in her village feel about her whole family and their begging .

Reactions: 6
Are we certain the girls' playhouse was a freebie? I mean if it is, that's ridiculous...they have sooo much already and don't need extra spoiling. They'll grow up confusing material goods with actual love.

Reactions: 2
My understanding is #collab is not free but discounted so she’ll advertise? Open to correction

Reactions: 4
Collab is free and they will advertise it. Not a hope nikki Whelan or just jordan paid a penny towards their playhouse aswell from this crowd

Reactions: 7
Collab is free the person gets the product and the company gets free advertising, if it’s gifted it’s also free but you are under no obligation to show the product. I’m not sure when it’s a sponsored ad/post what that actually means.

Unfollowed her cant stonach all the freebies anymore! Stomach turning,utter greed

Reactions: 8
Free playhouse today - its sickening and the kids acting up for the camera showing their "excitement" so sad 😞
Shameless…at least Daniel worked hard and provided for his kids . Didn’t just grab everything offered. Give the bloody treehouse to a needy school, hospice or under privileged area where kids live.

Reactions: 16
Shameless…at least Daniel worked hard and provided for his kids . Didn’t just grab everything offered. Give the bloody treehouse to a needy school, hospice or under privileged area where kids live.
Her give something away?🤣🤣 She's the most take take take one on insta

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve possibly viewed the most boring thing I’ve ever seen since I joined insta. She walked from room to room, collecting laundry. The girl has ZERO content. Her husband died. That’s it. She’s pretty with filters. She’s average without them. The emperor has no clothes people- when will everyone see how vapid, boring, brainless and greedy she is??!!!

Reactions: 19
I think I’ve possibly viewed the most boring thing I’ve ever seen since I joined insta. She walked from room to room, collecting laundry. The girl has ZERO content. Her husband died. That’s it. She’s pretty with filters. She’s average without them. The emperor has no clothes people- when will everyone see how vapid, boring, brainless and greedy she is??!!!
Were ye not bored with the hoovering of the stairs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's just become so sad to watch.

I dont understand the whinging about getting a free playhouse? Id like to meet the person that would turn it down. Its her job.
Obviously these companys approach her agency and they approve. Its obviously worth it advertisement wise. Doesn't bother me I have no interest in documenting my life on insta but thats hers and thousands others actual jobs.
She got grief here last year for a freebie weekend with her sisters and mam. I dont believe anyone would turn that down either!

I dont understand the whinging about getting a free playhouse? Id like to meet the person that would turn it down. Its her job.
Obviously these companys approach her agency and they approve. Its obviously worth it advertisement wise. Doesn't bother me I have no interest in documenting my life on insta but thats hers and thousands others actual jobs.
She got grief here last year for a freebie weekend with her sisters and mam. I dont believe anyone would turn that down either!
Do you understand the premise of tattle ?

It's to 'whinge' about blaggers... its not to sing praises... that's what their insta is for

Fair enough you think its OK for them to be given free stuff

.but people come to tattle who don't agree with it...

Reactions: 24
Do you understand the premise of tattle ?

It's to 'whinge' about blaggers... its not to sing praises... that's what their insta is for

Fair enough you think its OK for them to be given free stuff

.but people come to tattle who don't agree with it...
Yes I understand perfectly thanks.
Yes some of what she does we all dont agree with, using the kids, shots of the grave etc. All I'm saying is I don't get why people give out about the freebies when its part of the job, a big part because companys use them as advertising. If I had three young kids I wouldn't turn down a playhouse either. Some might say I would I have my pride etc but sorry I dont believe it. Not interested in a debate about it just my pov.

Reactions: 5
Are the kids a bit old for that play thing? Maybe ok for the youngest, but should have been given to someone who will get use out if it.

Reactions: 7
Who has questions about a garage?

-Howya Rachel, eh what's a garage?
-Well I'm delighted ya asked, I've actually had dat questions comin in loads. Eh the garage is just where you put your hauls after you video dem cos you only wear tracksuits anyway. Its grand as well for puttin d kids in cos den your house won't be messy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish she'd stop calling it a garage. It's another building that's bigger than a lot of people's houses or apartments. Is a garage not somewhere to store a car??

She's really annoying me now showing off a bit too much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.