Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has those kids completely screwed up, but of course she’ll be able to blame their fathers death instead of her own behaviour on it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we to believe that the girls went to the kitchen and thinly sliced their own cucumber for a spa day? Without her or ma knowing? 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs as if the kids know what kind of music is played in a spa. Does Rachel think we’re as thick as she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no way kids 1) know about cucumbers on the eye or 2) would be able to source, cut and prep the cucumbers and place on the eye.
STOP PIMPING OUT YOUR KIDS FOR CONTENT.
Sorry for shouting but she is not getting the point

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Teenagers are young adults all just look the same these days.. Same spider leg lashes, botox lips, fingernails the length of rules (GERM FEST!), hair extensions, styled curly...Boys in their jeans too tight and too short with no socks and t-short too tight to breath in.. We'd have no hope in a line up
But yes its sad to see they've already got the poses and mimcic life as an "influencer"in the same way they used to mimic beinga doctor actual skilled professional
That was me! I played doctors every day! I had great fun! Not a phone or make up to be seen! My children are the same as the way I was. Even my teenager prefers to be outside on her bike or climbing trees in the back garden, she has no interest in posing, skimpy clothes,heels or makeup. She loves her T-shirt’s,comfy bottoms,trainers, jeans. Not all teenage girls are the same.

Reactions: 7
Just saw the video she did for glenveigh. I can’t get past tilet.. it’s a toilet and if you can’t say it properly then day bathroom.

I don’t get using her (or any influencer) to advertise a house in Tullamore, it’s a very small audience your looking to reach, unlike a dress or shoes or cleaning products someone watching her stories isn’t going to suddenly be influenced to buy a house!! Makes no sense to me anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I know she’s not in the market for a
House but I’d be actively influenced NOT to buy. Imagine being near her with her common hanger on mother and her cackling and murdering the English language daily. Couldn’t be listening to her

Reactions: 8
I know she’s not in the market for a
House but I’d be actively influenced NOT to buy. Imagine being near her with her common hanger on mother and her cackling and murdering the English language daily. Couldn’t be listening to her
Ah I know buh you’d have eh tileh in de house n all n if you want you’d have pahhern wallpaper ta match de curtins…. Ih wud be beauihful so it wud

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah I know buh you’d have eh tileh in de house n all n if you want you’d have pahhern wallpaper ta match de curtins…. Ih wud be beauihful so it wud
And ye cud put a poll up ta see what colors yed want to paint the gaf, all the followers be delited to help

Reactions: 1
And ye cud put a poll up ta see what colors yed want to paint the gaf, all the followers be delited to help
Now now… the “T” is in “delighted” there, don’t you know by now that we don’t do the “t” around here 🤪
Off wih ya now and puh a few custards creams in a jar and you’re noh allowed to eah them! Thah’ll teach you!

• Haha
Was just about to say that… I’m not much older than her, but I still don’t like it. Esp in these circumstances where I think she’s almost looking for a quasi partner to help her run the house. Let her be a child

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.