Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an awful thing to say but that chain with her husband on it is so garish 🙈

Reactions: 13
Wonder where the waterslide came from as they are not due on sale in Aldi until the 4th of July 🤔

Reactions: 1
I just watched her stories from today, did I actually see her recording and egging those two little girls playrole a photo shoot for the gram, or is my mind playing bleeping tricks??))

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to sound like a grouch cos I love kids. But I don’t find it one bit funny or entertaining that already those small girls are posing and primping themselves for insta. I do t want to be negative but in another couple of years being so camera aware and angles etc I would hate to think they’d be under pressure to be a size 8 or to look as good as the next one. They’ll start all that soon enough but I know of teen girls in floods of tears nightly cos they don’t look as slim as their friends on the gram. Let them be children. I know it was their idea but only cos their vain self obsessed mother is always primping herself.
be careful what you wish for

Reactions: 15
I don’t want to sound like a grouch cos I love kids. But I don’t find it one bit funny or entertaining that already those small girls are posing and primping themselves for insta. I do t want to be negative but in another couple of years being so camera aware and angles etc I would hate to think they’d be under pressure to be a size 8 or to look as good as the next one. They’ll start all that soon enough but I know of teen girls in floods of tears nightly cos they don’t look as slim as their friends on the gram. Let them be children. I know it was their idea but only cos their vain self obsessed mother is always primping herself.
be careful what you wish for
Teenagers are young adults all just look the same these days.. Same spider leg lashes, botox lips, fingernails the length of rules (GERM FEST!), hair extensions, styled curly...Boys in their jeans too tight and too short with no socks and t-short too tight to breath in.. We'd have no hope in a line up
But yes its sad to see they've already got the poses and mimcic life as an "influencer"in the same way they used to mimic beinga doctor actual skilled professional

Reactions: 5
Ahh lads. The biscuits in the jars... Please don't tell me that's a thing just to have them for display. Life's too bloody short to be arranging a packet of custard creams in a bloody jar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahh lads. The biscuits in the jars... Please don't tell me that's a thing just to have them for display. Life's too bloody short to be arranging a packet of custard creams in a bloody jar.
Riveting content 🙄 She has no personality whatsoever, even when she’s playing/talking to her children she comes across so fake. Don’t even get me started on the fake laugh.

Reactions: 6
And the time that would have taken to put in like that.. just because her island needed something on the other end

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to be like the kardashians now with the biscuit jars done that’s way🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Teenagers are young adults all just look the same these days.. Same spider leg lashes, botox lips, fingernails the length of rules (GERM FEST!), hair extensions, styled curly...Boys in their jeans too tight and too short with no socks and t-short too tight to breath in.. We'd have no hope in a line up
But yes its sad to see they've already got the poses and mimcic life as an "influencer"in the same way they used to mimic beinga doctor actual skilled professional
Eh maybe where you live but my daughters do not look like anything you describe! Please dont generalise like that its just silly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.