Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing a picture of herself and Daniel and again going on about the pain in her eyes in it. What about the pain in Daniel’s eyes Rachel? That’s where I looked, not at you. He was the one who was going to lose his family. What a self indulgent way of viewing things

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She rarely talks about the pain Daniel must have felt at the thought of dying and never seeing his children grow up.
She actually said once that she hadn't considered it! Imagine not considering the fear and trauma her husband was going through internally at the thought of dying and leaving his family

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I spoke before about w family friend who has 3 children with her husband who was diagnosed about 8 months ago with a terminal illness. We are not even in the middle of it and we have all discussed how it affects her, each of the kids considering their ages and of course the dad. Given that we have long considered all of the angles, how can she not have? I would worry also that the only info she ever gave about the kids was to say that they were flying it and doing great (v hurtful to his family ) and not as upset as she feared.
I would worry she doesn’t have the emotional depth, or selflessness or emotional intelligence to consider how the kids are doing or in any way to think about what they need

Reactions: 2
I would worry she doesn’t have the emotional depth, or selflessness or emotional intelligence to consider how the kids are doing or in any way to think about what they need
I just don’t think that she has much self awareness tbf. I think she was caught up in the whole dream of being ‘an influencer’, which Daniel seemed to have encouraged. Greedy AR Agent took full advantage of a soon-to-be grieving widow and used her as a cash cow. I honestly don’t think she has the brains to be as manipulative as she is made out to be.

Reactions: 6
I’m not saying she’s doing it from a manipulative stand point. I just would be concerned that she doesn’t have capacity to think of others.. or see someone else’s point of view. Whether that’s selfishness, inadvertence or what I don’t know… but either way it spells trouble for her kids to not have a mother on the ball

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying she’s doing it from a manipulative stand point. I just would be concerned that she doesn’t have capacity to think of others.. or see someone else’s point of view. Whether that’s selfishness, inadvertence or what I don’t know… but either way it spells trouble for her kids to not have a mother on the ball
Some narcissistic traits in her for sure

Out of sheer nosiness I looked at her stories from when Daniel was first diagnosed, when he was sick etc. I know she was going though a huge amount at the time, but she's like a different person. Yes, she still has the accent etc but she's so much more relatable and human, not like the manic teenage wannabe she is now.

Out of sheer nosiness I looked at her stories from when Daniel was first diagnosed, when he was sick etc. I know she was going though a huge amount at the time, but she's like a different person. Yes, she still has the accent etc but she's so much more relatable and human, not like the manic teenage wannabe she is now.
She came across very sincere back then. I'm following from very early. Within the first 500 and she always seemed lovely but now polar opposite. I really thought she would do something about speaking about cancer the effects of family life, life after, spokesperson kinda thing. Not spotlight ads and clothes hauls every 14 seconds

Reactions: 9
Will ma be paying for her hair or just tagging along again for the freebie . How can these places afford to do hair for free? Oh I know pass the cost on to the paying customers. Neither head looks any different after .

Whenever she gets her hair done there is no difference whatsoever 🙄
It’s a long enough drive for a hair cut too isn’t it?

Reactions: 8
I really thought she would do something about speaking about cancer the effects of family life, life after, spokesperson kinda thing. Not spotlight ads and clothes hauls every 14 seconds
It speaks volumes that I'd actually forgotten what specific cancer Daniel suffered from. It was also an extremely unusual one for such a young man to get, so you'd think she'd be shouting it from the rooftops for people to known the symptoms etc.

‘Goh a few tapes in to ticken it ouh’ Her hair never looks nice when it’s done, just too long and lank. You can’t even tell that she has tapes in as it doesn’t look any thicker. So not a great advertisement for them.
And Denise can easily afford to do her hair for free with the extortionate prices she charges for those extensions.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her hair would be lovely chopped up to the neck of her top and a few layers in the front. I hate that long hair she’s like the girl in the ring

Reactions: 11
‘Goh a few tapes in to ticken it ouh’ Her hair never looks nice when it’s done, just too long and lank. You can’t even tell that she has tapes in as it doesn’t look any thicker. So not a great advertisement for them.
And Denise can easily afford to do her hair for free with the extortionate prices she charges for those extensions.
The necklace on for the pic too! Christ she’s insufferable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.