Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love, I love, I love, I absolutely love...
Jeez if I were paying her to show off the clothes; I’d expect more of a running commentary....

Reactions: 2
I just love, I love, I love, I absolutely love...
Jeez if I were paying her to show off the clothes; I’d expect more of a running commentary....
She said the same thing about everything she tried- I love the course I love the pattern I live the flowers you can dress it up or down - heels or flats 🙄 seriously you'd expect a bit more effort and detail (and captions so people can understand 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw Rachel in Liffey valley at the weekend... common as muck, and she is also so so thin it’s worrying😳 makeup was so heavy aswell. Her and the gang were so loud

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As predicted after the fake whinging, straight to the ‘I just came on to show Ye, the super stretchy high waisted, wear it this way that way . So darn boring

I saw Rachel in Liffey valley at the weekend... common as muck, and she is also so so thin it’s worrying😳 makeup was so heavy aswell. Her and the gang were so loud
Wait until the pubs open , drinks in the gin, office, haul garage first

Reactions: 5
Aww ‘de trowells do be sending’ horrible messages when she’s ‘strugglin’. Funny how she can post the ‘Rach you’re an inspiration’ messages but never posts the bad ones.

Reactions: 9
Aww ‘de trowells do be sending’ horrible messages when she’s ‘strugglin’. Funny how she can post the ‘Rach you’re an inspiration’ messages but never posts the bad ones.
Mentioning the alleged Trolls gets her mentioned in the 💩 Gossies and she lives in hope of more press, tv fame . Strange how she never reports these very serious messages she claims to receive, I am sure Garda would investigate , KC and LLL and various other Troll calling drama queens Could advise her after all they all claim to have reported alleged Trolls to them.

Reactions: 6
New thread idea "Rachel Gorry #11- a pull of the chain and its a clothes haul again"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thought it was only a mother daughter day bonding 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Who never knew too much coffee can caused anxiety etc. Fgs what planet does that silly woman think we are on?really struggling for content now, cut the grass, q&a about decaf coffee ☕ . One Small Step going on about someone been trolled ,said why can’t people send positive, helpful messages . Majority do , they don’t get acknowledged, a lot offer advise after dealing with their own tragedies which they don’t broadcast and seek constant attention, admiration. Not unless is someone with massive following a business/company etc offering freebies they don’t have the manners to even acknowledge, these rehearsed crying into their phones IG widows have now become very boring , they are on IG plain and simple for the attention, freebies and money 💰

• Haha
Daniel holding her hand .... Ah ffs!!!! 🙄
He must be holdin onto her nose and eyeballs most days then...silly me thought it was a glitch! But no-its not. Its her husbands hand. Jesus christ woman. Shes embarrassing herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious .. Tissels 😂😂😂 And more riveting content from Offaly today “do you rub dock leaves when you get stung by nettles” wtf!!!! Between chain rubbing, cheap clothes try on’s and her inability to even speak properly .. I AM DONE ... I’d rather rub TISSELS into my eyes 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.