Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahh123

I think it’s truly awful what Rachel has been through and my heart goes out to her, Daniel and the kids. I too followed her from the start. What I say is meant in a respectful way. Her story started as a very tragic story, but it has changed into a more celebrity chasing business. Obviously she needs to provide for herself and her kids it goes without saying but it’s been the manner in which it was done. Even at the start, it came across to me and it seems others that she was more sharing the story out of fame than creating awareness. She quickly had an agency behind her. Seemed unusual. She never replied to any of the genuine messages people sent. She says she received messages of people telling her to kill herself or whatever but said she never saved them as proof. If it’s true and someone sent her those awful messages about dying it’s wrong. But it was the constant crying into the phone the constant sympathy. She could see it was growing her followers so it became all the more constant. And the constant opportunity to cash in. Pictures of Daniel, pictures of grief, dressing gown on, grasping the chain of Daniel while crying, then swipe up. It just seemed so staged, so unusual, so unauthentic and it was all too frequent like you could smell an ad coming a mile off. She seemed to only engage with a handful of people that had her in the stitches or sent her freebies but neglected people who reached out to her who experienced similar loss. Why? They offered her nothing in terms of monetary value. And then she would say oh I’ve replied to all my messages on Instagram. Very strange. It is great she did the charity work, but was it planned to further her career. She has an agency looking after her now and she has got the fame she so truly craved. How many times did she keep saying she would love to get on the late late. Why? Was it to raise awareness of his illness or to raise awareness of her? For me it seemed to be all about her and her insta fame and little about raising awareness of his illness. The timing of the charity event was perfect just before the call from Late Late arrived. I truely feel sorry for what she went through but it comes across like she was dealt this horrible life changing situation with her husband, yet could see it was the fuel for fame and the opportunity to become insta famous. She was like the cat that got the cream when she went to bPurrfect Belfast. Plus she has been caught out on her lying a few too many times so she has lost trust and lost credibility. But does it matter? No because the swipe ups, the freebies, the collabs still roll in and she is still relevant. Instagram and her 200k followers are almost everything she has dreamed o career wise. She is definitely caught in the celebrity headlights way too much. I miss Rachel home decor. She could have been famous on the back of that but no it’s not enough fame for her. Instead she’s famous for losing her husband in such tragic circumstances, and it’s her constant use of him to sell cheap tack and forward her career that has been done in such bad taste, and in a disrespectful way to Daniel and his family. May he rip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

The Menace

Talking about Daniel's letter, it's like the readings at mass...First Reading - A letter from Daniel about the garage. Second Reading - A letter from Daniel about the blue tick. We'll soon have the gospel according to St. Rachel.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SingleM

OOoooopssss long time lurker here and I got blocked from Rachel’s page 🙈🙈😂😂
I had a couple of wines in me last night and seen her sob story followed by an add I just had enough!!! I ranted on my personal Instagram tagging her in it with the yes/no question box who is sick of her winging and looking for free stuff all the time 🙈🙈 I do regret it now I would never ever do something like that I can’t believe I done it even🤷‍♀️ Just got so pissed off!!
I did get the results of 80% people saying yes and agreeing

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I’ve just had a chat with a friend of mine who was quite upset. I think I mentioned it before but a friend (my friend is closer to the family than me) S husband has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and maybe only has months to live. 3 beautiful children and the mother never worked outside the family home, any income they had was his when he could work.
Today a group of mother’s from the school approached her and asked if they could throw a fund raiser . Their community is v close and really get into things like this.
She was mortified at the suggestion and got really upset. She said ‘we have to live in this community, my children have to live here...’ and something to the effect of ‘how could we look anyone in the eye if they have given us money as charity’
My friend was upset because they don’t know how else to help but I guess understood t

Too. It’s difficult all around. But it’s also interesting to see how someone with pride and dignity refuses to take money from others even though I know they’re struggling financially and will do when he sadly passes.
The elders always said ‘ an ounce of breeding is worth a tonne of feeding’
It’s so true- doesn’t matter how fancy their houses are , or their cars, or how much freebies they get, Rachel and her fellow huns will always be lacking in class.. which sadly can’t bought or #gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I have seen it all now. She’s talking to the child about a highly personal thing- but staring into the phone with her back to the child.
The child is obv feeling worried and upset about her Mam. Instead of giving her a hug, reassuring her and telling her she was fine and strong etc, she says ‘let’s get this for the gram.. repeat what you just said on the count of three.. and look into the phone as you speak ‘
Ffs... this child is gonna be like the royal family are with Harry- afraid to say anything because everything she says is put on blast for the whole world to hear.
Also Rachel given that you cry into your phone on a regular basis ever consider that she hears you, or hears class mates discussing how much you cry.
Try not crying so much in public and tell your child while you miss daddy and are upset you are a strong woman and you will be fine as will the girls. She is adding to that girls anxiety. Since she first starting pimping her out, my heart ached- she had such big beautiful but haunted eyes.
Stop adding to her worries and anxieties and stop making such a huge public deal of crying. You’re helping no one cos there is no room for anyone in the Rachel show.
Also stop being so selfish- let the kids play in their play room and maybe share the garage with them for some purpose.

Cop on and stop giving her class mates so much personal information and detail: this is her story too and she’s not old enough to decide if she wants to share it. She has a long road and kids can be jealous and lash out. They may not like all the constant freebies she gets, and being on tv in that ad and to bring her down a peg or two they may try to use some of the voluminous ammo you have given.
Please think of the children, take a year off and grieve. And keep it to yourself.
someone before mentioned bringing tusla in. I accept the kids are clean and warm etc. But I’m sorry- I think this is a form of emotional abuse....

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
She’s an Andrea Roche money making puppet. AR took advantage of her from day 1. There will be a sadder story in time and people will move on. I just hope the damage done to her girls won’t be too catastrophic and is worth all the cheap clothes she spends her days trying on.
You’re right. But sadder things have already happiness- e g that young girl who died from cancer that Rachel totally ignored when asked to share. I’d say that family were annoyed if they heard of her mission of helping those going through cancer.
The only one she wants to help is herself. If she wanted to help others, these pages wouldn’t be full of people she ignored when they reached out.
Sadder and more tragic things have happened, but those people are not prepared to pimp their children and families out for a few swipe ups.
What would be so wrong with her getting a job e g in that interiors place (covid aside)
She has no mortgage- that’s my biggest outgoing. She gets widows pension which is not means tested. She has a go fund me and some pay out from his life policy. A few hours a week would show her girls the value of work. Her mother could help with childcare and it would be far healthier for her to be out in the world working, meeting real people and forming real connections rather than talking into a phone 10 hours a day and fawning over fake relationships with insta huns who would walk over her if it meant they benefited.
she wants to be famous and adored- very little to Do with the memory of Daniel or helping anyone else.
I watched the heartbreaking story of Ashley Cain. And all throughout he talks of how wonderful his beautiful daughter is, and how special, and brave etc. Not once did she speak of Daniel in those terms while sadly dying or since. It’s all ‘me, me..’. ‘I’m struggling’ or ‘I’ve had a bad day’
She doesn’t mention how the kids cope except to exploit their privacy by saying they’re at therapy or Sharing that shameful (shameful for sharing; not that it happened) video of her little girl thinking her uncle smelled like her father.
She only says she though the girls would be more upset but they’re flying and in great form. And his parents are never mentioned- unless it’s to say how great she is.
Everything has to be through her and about her.
And I’m sorry but if Ashley Cain signed up to new management or had outfit of the day while his baby girl lay dying, he would be slated. You can tell he’s all consumed by his little girl as he should be.
A friend of mine who lost her father at that time of Daniel said she didn’t have the head space to think of anything but him, didn’t care what she wore....

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So shes at the grave and starts to cry. Most people would wipe their face and head to the car for a good sob before driving home

Not Rachel, she brings out her phone, selects her filter then films herself crying. She then uploads it to social media.

What the fuck has this world come to? Is nothing sacred any more? Does no one want to have pride and dignity?
Of course talk about your late husband, that's natural but for fucks sake, stop with the crying whilst filming yourself filtered to the max.
That is nothing more than a performance for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
@Cantturn222 well now to be fair she has raised alot of money for both the type of cancer he had and the hospital he was in, she shared it everyday
It was her first and only ever mention or promotion of a charity. Never before had she shared one thing apart from Pieta house last year where she got paid for it.
Her content was going nowhere since after Christmas. The year anniversary was on the way and no big story was on the way.

I have no doubt that the fundraising was orchestrated purposely between AR and Rachel. The contact swipe ups, sharing and prizes were like never before. She did not promote the particular cancer, it's symptoms, etc. She promoted her prizes and had hauls and swipe ups in between.
She's nothing but a peddler of cheap tat who wants public recognition for being a widow, and an unrelatable widow at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

#AD#AF#

I followed her from the start and it truly broke my heart. But I genuinely can't look at one more #ad. It's sickening, ad after ad.

I messaged her a few months ago (twice) because I wanted the company details for that photo plaque on Daniels grave. My gorgeous little 11 month old neice died and I wanted to get one made, but she never replied 🙄

Can't stand to look at any of that shite being posted today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think she is obsessed with herself. If she had any sense she would make the decision to keep the rest of her grief private from now on. Will it be five years down the road and she will still be sharing old videos of herself and Daniel with a star is born soundtrack playing over? She needs to put an end to it now. Nobody needs to see it, but of course there is an element of validation and attention she receives from portraying herself as this vulnerable and broken super mom and I believe she is addicted to the attention she gets. She can’t do a Q&A without sharing posts telling her how wonderful she is, why do we need to see those? She wants us to know that other people think she is amazing. She shared a message from someone who said Rachel deserves a bravery award for all she has been through. The fact Rachel shared that shows how self absorbed she is. Yes her situation is tragic but there are people out there going through far, far worse without any money or help or support, or being told how amazing and beautiful they are 1000 times a day. I feel for her loss but enough is enough now. She has not thought about anyone else but herself since Daniel died. “Youse can see how how much I’m strugglin” “my eyes look so sad” “I’m painting a smile on my face”..
I don’t want to know any more about it. She needs to get herself some counselling and stop crying down the phone to hundreds of thousands of strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 27

TinaGP

VIP Member
Hello everybody, hello boys and girls! It’s Bosco here with my brand new song! Everyone song along.... here we go.... yo!

I goh a cozy jumper n one for me mother

I goh high waisted jeeeeeans to stay in de sceeeeean

I goh me laurels n I luvvvvv n aul floral

N speakin of floral

I goh a pahhern dress wih a greah bihha stretch

N I goh ih for free includin de office to scratch me gee

All dese for freeeeea buh noh for yiz

Yiz all behher buy or I’ll have another cry

Yiz are all gas watchin me mow de hoellls in me grass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

HurdyGurdy

I just can't understand how anybody who is grieving can film themselves beside their loved ones grave crying , I find it so uncomfortable. How can filming yourself be forefront on your mind whilst visiting a grave and paying respects to a loved one. It's the weirdest and strangest thing ever , actually it's vile 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Why is she so pathetic? Daniel would be proud cos she’s ringing up workmen and places. That’s stuff all of us do all of the time and don’t ever expect anyone to say they’re proud of us. And it’s a damn sight easier for her to call when she doesn’t have to pay for most of it.
It’s obvious she had a cushy number with him- he minded the kids, booked the holidays, built the house, earned the money.....
what did she do? Clean a few light bulbs and murder the English accent?
Grow up and cop on and stop looking for praise for everything.
You’re in your 30s, you have 3 kids. Grow up, get on with it. And while you’re at it, get your kids off insta and give them A normal life

• Heart

Busybody2021

Sick of it now she does not even realise how many people are struggling financially in this country at the moment, someone I know from the area told me they cried the other day watching her stories about buying this and that for the garage because she only had 10euro left for the week and had to use it for the esb meter, keep in mind this girl would have been one of the locals who donated.....

• Sad
  • Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
That video she took of her older daughter last week when she went down stairs to Rachel and Rachel decides to record it and ask her again why she came downstairs! “So Leah, tell me again why you came downstairs?” Just to post it on Instagram to a load of strangers! That was an absolutely disgusting thing to do! She came downstairs for comfort from her mother Rachel! She might have said to “check on you” but I believe she went down because she needed a bit of company and some time with her mum! You decide to post it all on Instagram?!! Such a nasty thing to do. That dandelion video , shoving it in her husband’s mouth was another disgusting video, it wasn’t funny,it was vile. Tonight, that show she obviously made the older daughter do with the hoodies, another staged performance! Will she please stop treating those children like performing monkeys for a bit of fame. Silly woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TinaGP

VIP Member
Yiz are all gas, ye have me in stitches! I already told yiz all tha I need me shed wih me tie-leh n all n to try on me cozy knih n super soft,super stretchy,super high waisted leggins n look ah meself in me huge mirror..... now isn’t ih gorgeousssssss?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Delboy

Chatty Member
Does she hold herself out as a grief page? Doesn’t she say such things as ‘if my page helps one person going troo grief; then it’s wort ih’
And ‘I want people to know it’s ok to struggle’
She’s not helping anyone. How does posing with chicken legs in hundreds after hundreds of different outfits help anyone, most of all her children with their grief.
I just stumbled onto the griefireland page. I don’t know her story but gather she lost someone perhaps her sister. Now she’s helping others with grief- she’s doing podcasts, lives with others and teasing out the issues; she has inspirational quotes up.
The only quotes GG puts up are crude scatological references from her equally feeble minded followers.
Only time grief is mentioned by Rachel is when she's "Struggling" then straight into a haul!

Watch me struggle and have a little cry,here's a haul now swipe up and buy!
(next thread suggestion)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

TinaGP

VIP Member
Before I’d feel so sorry for her and her tears when she was speaking about those “lads” who pulled together and did work on the house, but I just can’t now because before that she was doing a get that trend haul and not a bother. I don’t care if she shot that video a different day or not. It’s the uploading it and before and after it was the crying and chain out. It just doesn’t go well together at all! It just makes her look so fake. Which one is it ? Is it her “grief” and her terrible story or is it selling a load of shite? The two don’t go together in my opinion. Also, I miss some family members who are no longer here, my brother being one,I have never ever taken my phone out in my house or at his grave, put a filter on and a full face of make up and cried into my phone and then uploaded it onto my social media, feck,I don’t even cry in front of my own family or husband, maybe I’m the weird one, but I don’t think I am. If I uploaded video after video of myself crying and then me laughing my head off and then parading around selling a load of tracksuits,jumpers and jeans people would think there was something seriously wrong with me and my family and friends would be having a chat and asking me why I’m doing that and then telling me that it’s wrong to do that for a few follows, freebies and likes and to sell shit. I don’t think I’d have a friend left!

• Heart
Reactions: 23