Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Locked previous thread as it was descending into petty arguments and derailing.
New start with this thread please. Report any further derailing posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My friend was interviewed last year on LLS and the researcher rang her every day for a week and she was given all the questions Ryan was going to ask so she would have the answers ready. Is say she was well versed by AR.

Reactions: 18
My friend was interviewed last year on LLS and the researcher rang her every day for a week and she was given all the questions Ryan was going to ask so she would have the answers ready. Is say she was well versed by AR.
She’s being rehearsing all year for tonight. That’s one of her goals ticked off the list🙄

Reactions: 19
Musta been in the letter was it?
When you actually think back to when she had a poll up about sharing the “letter” with her followers 🥴 I’d say she’s glad now Aimee talked her out of it, she wouldn’t be able to use the letter sorry the book now

Reactions: 9
When you actually think back to when she had a poll up about sharing the “letter” with her followers 🥴 I’d say she’s glad now Aimee talked her out of it, she wouldn’t be able to use the letter sorry the book now
When I hear about this letter I genuinely picture it as printer paper from the 90’s, remember the massive stack and all the pages were stuck together! You tore each page apart and they all had the little holes down the sides 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's the bets she'll put up a poll asking if people want to see the headstone🙄

• Haha
When she said she wears that chain everyday! I don’t recall seeing that chain on during those clothes hauls,I like so many only saw it in the lead up to the selling and after the selling and when she wants something!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She waiting for her next haul, before posting it
Sadly true. Thought it was interesting she said recently that she wanted to set up a page to show off her 1st house but was too scared🙄 (she had no story to suck u in then) this has obviously being a dream of her’s for a good while and she grabbed it by both hands when she got her chance.

I have never seen so much love on the LLS social media for anyone as there is for Rachel.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I think it’s truly awful what Rachel has been through and my heart goes out to her, Daniel and the kids. I too followed her from the start. What I say is meant in a respectful way. Her story started as a very tragic story, but it has changed into a more celebrity chasing business. Obviously she needs to provide for herself and her kids it goes without saying but it’s been the manner in which it was done. Even at the start, it came across to me and it seems others that she was more sharing the story out of fame than creating awareness. She quickly had an agency behind her. Seemed unusual. She never replied to any of the genuine messages people sent. She says she received messages of people telling her to kill herself or whatever but said she never saved them as proof. If it’s true and someone sent her those awful messages about dying it’s wrong. But it was the constant crying into the phone the constant sympathy. She could see it was growing her followers so it became all the more constant. And the constant opportunity to cash in. Pictures of Daniel, pictures of grief, dressing gown on, grasping the chain of Daniel while crying, then swipe up. It just seemed so staged, so unusual, so unauthentic and it was all too frequent like you could smell an ad coming a mile off. She seemed to only engage with a handful of people that had her in the stitches or sent her freebies but neglected people who reached out to her who experienced similar loss. Why? They offered her nothing in terms of monetary value. And then she would say oh I’ve replied to all my messages on Instagram. Very strange. It is great she did the charity work, but was it planned to further her career. She has an agency looking after her now and she has got the fame she so truly craved. How many times did she keep saying she would love to get on the late late. Why? Was it to raise awareness of his illness or to raise awareness of her? For me it seemed to be all about her and her insta fame and little about raising awareness of his illness. The timing of the charity event was perfect just before the call from Late Late arrived. I truely feel sorry for what she went through but it comes across like she was dealt this horrible life changing situation with her husband, yet could see it was the fuel for fame and the opportunity to become insta famous. She was like the cat that got the cream when she went to bPurrfect Belfast. Plus she has been caught out on her lying a few too many times so she has lost trust and lost credibility. But does it matter? No because the swipe ups, the freebies, the collabs still roll in and she is still relevant. Instagram and her 200k followers are almost everything she has dreamed o career wise. She is definitely caught in the celebrity headlights way too much. I miss Rachel home decor. She could have been famous on the back of that but no it’s not enough fame for her. Instead she’s famous for losing her husband in such tragic circumstances, and it’s her constant use of him to sell cheap tack and forward her career that has been done in such bad taste, and in a disrespectful way to Daniel and his family. May he rip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
She’s being rehearsing all year for tonight. That’s one of her goals ticked off the list🙄
Daniel must have had that in the letter too. In the To Do section 🥴
• Get quartz for fireplace
• Get handles for ensuite presses
• Get garage converted
• Get on the Late Late show

When I hear about this letter I genuinely picture it as printer paper from the 90’s, remember the massive stack and all the pages were stuck together! You tore each page apart and they all had the little holes down the sides 😂😂
I think about Rachel's letter to Ross on Friends.... 8 pages FRONT AND BACK 🤣

Musta been in the letter was it?
Omg I'm slow today 🥴🥴🥴 got there before me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How weird is it that only last night on the late late I found out what cancer Daniel had because she briefly mentioned it🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Also did she say that she wanted to do an Instagram page when they had their first house that they bought at 21. Was insta the big thing then?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.