Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Leah is ten? Makes me so sad she’s clearly idolising Mammy and trying to dress in her clothes/like her

Reactions: 6
I often wondered why is she always in the daughters room too, not fair at all, even their bedrooms aren’t private

What age is the eldest daughter- she has her dressed v mature in the gilet etc
I thought that too. I think she’s 10 looked way older.

Reactions: 3
Her voice and accent in the trampoline with Hannah, it is so much different. She's destroyed herself to being whatever she's trying to be.

Reactions: 4
Haul later now that the crying stories are up? 🙄 this is getting tiresome. Have your bad day and stay off insta. We all have our own problems big and small and to be honest I can't invest in anyone else's issues at the moment. I've enough on my plate.

Reactions: 21
So obvious she is on the beg for one of those robotic mowers. I’d put money on her doing an ad for Husqvarna soon

Reactions: 5
Did we mention before about her crying with a full face of make up on her , She very rarely comes on without make up and today she's doing her crying routine with no make up on , if I was upset and crying the last thing I would be doing is holding a phone to my face ! As for yesterday's painting I get the impression her mam and mams partner and others help her do all these things and then they disappear for the camera ! She almost looked too covered in dust and paint as if she purposely destroyed herself for the camera !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder is she naturally slim . She’s teeny tiny . You’d never know tho I’m sure she says she eats like a horse

Reactions: 2
Did we mention before about her crying with a full face of make up on her , She very rarely comes on without make up and today she's doing her crying routine with no make up on , if I was upset and crying the last thing I would be doing is holding a phone to my face ! As for yesterday's painting I get the impression her mam and mams partner and others help her do all these things and then they disappear for the camera ! She almost looked too covered in dust and paint as if she purposely destroyed herself for the camera !
I taught the same .. destroyed in paint nearly looks like done purposely 🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder is she naturally slim . She’s teeny tiny . You’d never know tho I’m sure she says she eats like a horse
She’s lost a lot of weight i’ve noticed.. She’s tiny !
From memories she shares looks like she was always slim, but she’s very slim now !

Reactions: 3
"Me nails " "Me tan" ... has been replaced by
"My" until shes in full flight and forgets and then goes back to to the real Rachel!
No make up on again for her winge , no filter , and she doesn't want to be showing her grief!!!

Deffo on this ..
Rachel , your kids are just kids, stop trying to make them insta huns , as you said, this is your job, its not there's, you have them like preforming monkeys ..

Is her stories going patchy for anyone else. It’s like her face keeps glitching on her Instagram story or is it my phone?

Reactions: 8
Not watched her much for days but Jesus how long was that fake whinging and talking about herself.. totally fake self loving self entitled woman

Reactions: 4
How long will the crying to the camera go on for? It’s nothing to do with grief it is pure attention seeking at this stage. As for not caring how many followers she is, talk about a bare faced lie. Having followers and doing tacky hauls 10 times a week is a dream come true for her.

Reactions: 8
She couldn’t tell us quickly enough about the blue tick.. she does care. Why did she push the campaign to get on the late late if she didn’t care about getting nos up- that gave her the biggest jump( even if it did out her real face).
It needs to stop- it’s like when Harry started talking about mental health, he was applauded for being honest, great. 2 years down the line, even the Yanks are sick of listening to him. Everything wears thin. We all have those friends who cried on our shoulder about a break up or a death- but there does come a time that you have to pick yourself up, learn to cope and get on with it.
I’m not saying she’s not entitled to cry or be upset/ of course she is. But she’s cried into the phone for about 18 months now, or more. She’ll turn people off.
Why doesn’t she go to counselling and vent her emotions there? She claims not to want to always be on crying- then why does she?
then the obligatory posting of the messages telling her she’s an inspiration.
I know where I look for for inspiration, and it’s defo not Rachel Gorry. The girl can’t spell, speak basic English. She’s done no more than thousands of widows across the country only she’s done it from a comfortable house, with work and contents gifted, with nice free hair, with nice free nails to mop up her tears; and free make up and facials, and free clothes. Nope- she doesn’t inspire me.

So what’s the post whinge gonna be a haul for?
Also, the chain doesn’t go on photoshoots( doesn’t go on days out shopping, or days collecting freebies in hair salons or beauticians.
It’s only on at night for the whinge. I don’t mean to disrespect him, but it’s dreadfully tacky and something I could only imagine travellers wearing. But if she loves it so much, why not wear around the place?

Reactions: 19
Not watched her much for days but Jesus how long was that fake whinging and talking about herself.. totally fake self loving self entitled woman
Whinging immediately followed by ad for facial products. Such a contradiction

Poor me I have to have this account to put food in my children's mouth and the trolls are coming at me trying to question my grief.

She is some operator.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.