Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads hair down and make up out in the garden pulling weeds and cutting grass - you should actually see the state of me doing that

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to record herself jumping on the trampoline with the little one put the phone down and live in the moment

Reactions: 8
She did not cut the grass on her own ... show us the lawnmower if it’s petrol no way could she pull the lead to start it lies more lies

Reactions: 3
Ah you reading here hi Rachel ...zzz because you have to pull the lead out of a petrol lawnmower and she so wouldn’t have the strength to do it 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah you reading here hi Rachel ...zzz because you have to pull the lead out of a petrol lawnmower and she so wouldn’t have the strength to do it 🤪🤪🤪
I’m Rachel’s size and pull the lead of my own lawnmower every week😂 saying that I don’t think she cut the grass herself because her makeup was still immaculate I come in a sweaty mess after! I’d say the mas fella does a lot of the jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who said it was really petrol I was assuming it was .... cause she didn’t show it .... also the painting of the garage so false ... someone asked her about her neck being sore then she realized she should have a sore neck and posted she did .... so fake fake

Screenshot_20210526-210415_Gallery.jpg

Are they men feet ha and Whats going on with the nails⁷ look away if your a foot hater lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious .. Tissels 😂😂😂 And more riveting content from Offaly today “do you rub dock leaves when you get stung by nettles” wtf!!!! Between chain rubbing, cheap clothes try on’s and her inability to even speak properly .. I AM DONE ... I’d rather rub TISSELS into my eyes 😂😂😂
this
🙌🙌👏👏

Lads hair down and make up out in the garden pulling weeds and cutting grass - you should actually see the state of me doing that
I bet the mothers fella is doing it really . Gardening works up a sweat , flushes the auld cheeks and by god to you ache after a whole day gardening .. make up on ,, hair not tied back . No more gardening than the man in the moon . Posing on the mound , Jesus she totally adores herself

When I do the garden , hair is scrunched up, old clothes , no make up, what’s the point you only sweat it off that’s if you are actually doing the work yourself. Silly fake 🐮

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or why could she not leave the mud kitchen the way it was?? That’s why it’s called a MUD kitchen!! Everything has to be insta perfect like I’d say the kids will get fed up with it if they can’t even dirty an outside toy kitchen 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or why could she not leave the mud kitchen the way it was?? That’s why it’s called a MUD kitchen!! Everything has to be insta perfect like I’d say the kids will get fed up with it if they can’t even dirty an outside toy kitchen 🙄🙄
There’s clean and then there’s cold and clinical, I’ve never seen a play room so tidy and I’ve never seen toys around in any other room in her house🙄

There’s clean and then there’s cold and clinical, I’ve never seen a play room so tidy and I’ve never seen toys around in any other room in her house🙄
Id say she her blood pressure goes through the roof at the thoughts of the girls messing that playroom!

Id say she her blood pressure goes through the roof at the thoughts of the girls messing that playroom!
Definitely 🤣 I’d say the kids have their own marigolds🤣 her page has gone to tit altogether surprised she hasn’t lost followers, she’s boring and predictable

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My god why would you be bothered cleaning their outside kitchen 😂 hose it down maybe but even at that I wouldn’t be arsed

Lisa, one
Who never knew too much coffee can caused anxiety etc. Fgs what planet does that silly woman think we are on?really struggling for content now, cut the grass, q&a about decaf coffee ☕ . One Small Step going on about someone been trolled ,said why can’t people send positive, helpful messages . Majority do , they don’t get acknowledged, a lot offer advise after dealing with their own tragedies which they don’t broadcast and seek constant attention, admiration. Not unless is someone with massive following a business/company etc offering freebies they don’t have the manners to even acknowledge, these rehearsed crying into their phones IG widows have now become very boring , they are on IG plain and simple for the attention, freebies and money 💰
Lisa from one small step is a real head fry. This morning was I want to cry, should I cry before after I walk the dog or....while I walk the dog???? It’s all to hear herself talk!! Someone asked her was she worried about exposing her 2 girls on Instagram, of course she said but she still puts them up continuously.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.