Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story with her wearing a bin bag?
She wanted to show us all how she can look greahh in anything. She was in a hoop over all the comments she got afterwards sure, we have her in the stitches. I mean would you really go and style a bin bag then wear it shorty after your husband dies 🤔

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it like 2 weeks later after his death she done the " bin bag challenge " and people had their kids doing it tagging her . She got roasted with a message over it and never got over it 😒

Reactions: 5
I followed her from the start and it truly broke my heart. But I genuinely can't look at one more #ad. It's sickening, ad after ad.

I messaged her a few months ago (twice) because I wanted the company details for that photo plaque on Daniels grave. My gorgeous little 11 month old neice died and I wanted to get one made, but she never replied 🙄

Can't stand to look at any of that shite being posted today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember a good few months back that she got a message from someone on Instagram telling her to F**k off or something like that but she then shared the woman's message onto her story and didn't block out who had sent it and then a load of Rachel's followers sent that woman horrible messages and left comments underneath a photo of the woman's kids if I remember correctly? I'm not saying that woman was right in the first place for sending the message because I wouldn't condone anyone sending nasty messages but Rachel basically shared it and let her followers go and abuse that woman. If you've been on the receiving end of horrible messages then you probably should know better than allowing it to happen to other people 🥺

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember a good few months back that she got a message from someone on Instagram telling her to F**k off or something like that but she then shared the woman's message onto her story and didn't block out who had sent it and then a load of Rachel's followers sent that woman horrible messages and left comments underneath a photo of the woman's kids if I remember correctly? I'm not saying that woman was right in the first place for sending the message because I wouldn't condone anyone sending nasty messages but Rachel basically shared it and let her followers go and abuse that woman. If you've been on the receiving end of horrible messages then you probably should know better than allowing it to happen to other people 🥺
I remember this, such a nasty thing for Rachel to do. I don't believe she gets half the nasty messages that she says she does. Anything for attention.

Reactions: 10
Just unfollowed her after seeing her sneak into my stories with yet again another #ad.

Bye rach👋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Completely missed it. She finally got her late late bucket list ticked off. Has she announced before that she was going to be on?

Who is Joy Harrington ? Sorry alm the questions today, I nearly missed a whole day on here and still trying to catch up. Why was the last thread shut ??

Morale of the storyRG story anway , anyone can make false claims and not have to back them up. Wonder if she ever heard of ‘the boy who cried wolf’
She’s Liz Reaneys ‘partner’ if you follow her you’d know!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she put that in his mouth - who would do such a thing. That laugh, sounds more like a cackle.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she put that in his mouth - who would do such a thing. That laugh, sounds more like a cackle.
Ah now it's a joke I've seen others do numerous times and seemingly they played jokes on eachother the whole time. Having seen it on her stories about 100 times by now though 🙄 I know to keep it on mute so I don't have to hear the cackle

Reactions: 11
I’m a bit late to the party , but was Rachel on the late late show or something 😩😩😩😩😩😩.#sarcasm

• Haha
And he had cancer when she put it in his mouth ! But she also sprays every kind of chemical known to man all over her house so she’s not really bothered about these little things . What a cruel thing to do. ! It’s her party piece , she regularly shares that because she’s soooo hilarious duh

Reactions: 5
Ah now it's a joke I've seen others do numerous times and seemingly they played jokes on eachother the whole time. Having seen it on her stories about 100 times by now though 🙄 I know to keep it on mute so I don't have to hear the cackle
I must have a really bad sense of humour then as I would never do anything like that to my husband.

Reactions: 6
Her followers are no better for behaving like that two wrongs don’t make a right

I must have a really bad sense of humour then as I would never do anything like that to my husband.
I would never do anything like that to my husband either.
I don’t find that video one bit funny. It was a horrible thing to do.

Reactions: 12
I've not been following the threads for yonks but saw she was on the late late show, did she talk about trolling. Has there been some sort of drama on these threads, I'll go back and read, just hoping someone might do a quick summary.

I would never do anything like that to my husband either.
I don’t find that video one bit funny. It was a horrible thing to do.
Remind me of the time when she was doin a tictoc thing with the 2nd little one an squirted water up into her face...poor child was mortified ..i dunno it is still on her grid

Did not recognise the name actually ,sorry for asking!! that many names were going around on a massively busy thread that had gone a bit wild and had to be shut down . Yes I follow LIZ Renay but not Joy

Also if I had recognised the name why would I ask? it was the surname that threw me

Now I got to go back through 2 thread to see why LIZ Reney partner was mentioned on here . Been so nosey I got to know. Could not believe it today when came on here , the amount of posts , and that the nasty woman hater and his begging missus may have been on here using foul language, if it was him he really must have a terrible hatred towards females, that’s very concerning.

Strolling around a garden center , maybe they might give their local celeb a few freebies , she can’t wait to get a few bits for the garden .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Let’s hope more businesses now call the huns out who beg for freebies after Fountain Lane has. The greed needs exposing . Hopefully when shops open the huns might suffer a big cash and freebie crash , and what will they all do then?? Oh I know they will all be begging for staycations etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.